Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,301 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" (56409 Views)

Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Tb Joshua’s New Morning Water Sets Uk On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:
Translation of the Parable =

1. Pray for your President he is a man: He has been tried and found wanting because he is imperfect as all men are.

2. I saw a Seraphim come down from heaven: The Seraphims are the Angels of Judgement, they stand before the Lord constantly saying 'Holy Holy Holy is the Lord' their eyes do not behold any form of unholiness/inequity and their judgement is swift, hence when there's no negotiation, when the judgement is final/settled a Seraph is sent to execute it e.g a Seraph was placed at the entrance to the garden of Eden bearing a sword that swings this way and that way. Cherubims on the other hand are the Angels of mercy, Seraphs have no mercy.

3. The Seraph came down with rain: Rain could symbolise blessing e.g showers of blessings, it could also symbolise trouble e.g raining cats and dogs, in either case, the rain symbolises acceleration of events whether good or bad.

4. After the rain, there was freshness and calmness: Freshness is a renewal, something new, a change from the old order after which there was calmness I.e. peace.

This lets me know that an irreversible judgement has been made concerning Buhari hence Seraphs were sent to execute it not Cherubs; the execution of the judgement shall be swift like the falling of rain; it shall usher in a new order of things (is this a coup?) after which the whole land shall be calm.

I dono if the judgement is good or bad but either way, I advise Buhari to put his house in order, this judgement is non negotiable.

*copied from YouTube
Judgement on the president after which the whole land shall be calm.

The writer is living in a fool's paradise where all things are possible. The first coup sent millions of Igbos to the early grave. That was during Nigeria dark age, the new coup would probably wipe up the whole Of the black Sheep's family.

You don't know what judgement is, God is unpredictable.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
All these Moda fuckkking pastors and that low budget asss Moda fuckkking nigggar called Jesus the son of one broke asss bitch called Mary are the reason why Humans were deceived to believe there is one imaginary Moda fuckkker called God up there in the sky that oversee the affair of the world

I'm an atheist, there are many atheists in this forum, but only a handful are stark raving mad.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by AngelicBeing: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:

1. Pray for your President he is a man: He has been tried and found wanting because he is imperfect as all men are.

2. I saw a Seraphim come down from heaven: The Seraphims are the Angels of Judgement, they stand before the Lord constantly saying 'Holy Holy Holy is the Lord' their eyes do not behold any form of unholiness/inequity and their judgement is swift, hence when there's no negotiation, when the judgement is final/settled a Seraph is sent to execute it e.g a Seraph was placed at the entrance to the garden of Eden bearing a sword that swings this way and that way. Cherubims on the other hand are the Angels of mercy, Seraphs have no mercy.

3. The Seraph came down with rain: Rain could symbolise blessing e.g showers of blessings, it could also symbolise trouble e.g raining cats and dogs, in either case, the rain symbolises acceleration of events whether good or bad.

4. After the rain, there was freshness and calmness: Freshness is a renewal, something new, a change from the old order after which there was calmness I.e. peace.

This lets me know that an irreversible judgement has been made concerning Buhari hence Seraphs were sent to execute it not Cherubs; the execution of the judgement shall be swift like the falling of rain; it shall usher in a new order of things (is this a coup?) after which the whole land shall be calm.

I dono if the judgement is good or bad but either way, I advise Buhari to put his house in order, this judgement is non negotiable.

*copied from YouTube
GBAM let the judgement comes swiftly whether via coup or otherwise, the useless politicians and government should be destroyed and grinded to pieces grin

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by divineappo(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2019
T.B Joshua & Adeboye are secret close friends, if u know u know

Both of them give same style of prophecies. No specifics. They throw their net in the water, Hoping to catch something at random.

Let me pause here
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by patorial(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
All these Moda fuckkking pastors and that low budget asss Moda fuckkking nigggar called Jesus the son of one broke asss bitch called Mary are the reason why Humans were deceived to believe there is one imaginary Moda fuckkker called God up there in the sky that oversee the affair of the world
this is a one bold nigga I have ever seen
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by CableWire: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:

*copied from YouTube

Again, he said, 'but after the election, you will respect God.'

Though, I'm not a fan of this dude@all@all.

But I think a whole lot is embedded in this... Buh what do I know than to say... Master of the Universe is sure at work and can never fold hands to behold a common man destroy those He created without fear.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by idonhammer: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:

*copied from YouTube

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by hysteriabox(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:

*copied from YouTube
Damn.
Chilless, hotless, swagless, other-basic-essentials-less

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by jannylove: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
I pray for the forgiveness of your sins.May God show you mercy.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by IsaacRocks(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
People Like You Dont Want Good For The Country, Pray For The Country And You Are There Running Your Mouth Like Tap. May God Have Mercy On You Sorry If It Hurts.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Kingosytex(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

May God have mercy on your soul!!
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by tiredoflife(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

Drink two cups of water
U will be fine
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Maket: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Reffone:
God provide customers for me today in my business amen
hope you are not a casket seller.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Dominoemeka(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:

*copied from YouTube

You're truelly a Man of the Spirit. God bless your insight and may you continue to see from the eyes of the Spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by TruthinAction: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please defend the allegations leveled against you first by Evangelist Theresa, an ex member of Synagogue. The allegations are too weighty to be swept under carpet. Those who took protest march to COZA should do the same to Synagogue for all Nation. If they don't, they are cowards. The security personnel should do the needful to investigate this Prophet cause many teenagers according to Evang Theresa are being used as sex slaves in the guise of discipleship.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
Nonsense empty prophecy.
.... Because he didn't say anything NEGATIVE ABOUT BUHARI AND NIGERIA ba angry

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by engrelvis(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
OK.but assuming after death all yr belief were wrong? Devil is going to v a lot of fun with u!
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by HeyCorleone(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:

*copied from YouTube

It's neither a prophecy nor a judgement.

It's like telling a school boy to mend his ways or he'd continue to have bad scores. but if he does, his ways would improve. It doesn't need divine revelation or wisdom.

We just exaggerate things.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:

*copied from YouTube

So Nigeria divide las las
Amen
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by sharena(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
WHO BE THIS OGBERAGHA
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesusjnr:

Your are basis of judgment is so debase and lacking even common sense, for if you are judged by just one mistake you make, does that make you false?

What would you make of Jonah's prophecy concerning the destruction of the Nineveh that didn't come to pass, or that of Isaiah concerning Hezekiah that he was not going to survive his sickness but die in it?

Does that make them false prophets also?

Your judgment is so horrible for a christian that has been here in Nairaland for ages posting numerous threads, for what have you learnt all those years?

Because this was the same way you came to a thread of mine and condemned it, on the basis of a single comment someone made there.

Just in case you don't know, what T.B. Joshua said here is something I have first hand information and details about, on how it would take place and who God would use to bring it pass, etc., so it's not an information I got from TB Joshua but directly from heaven, and i'm not even sure he even knows these things. But i'm surprised that this much has been revealed to him.

So maybe you're actually the one that's brainwashed to think that such a response from Nigerians means they have been brainwashed, for no church leader, inclusive of Kumuyi who you adore, has TB Joshua's track record when it comes to fulfilled prophecies.

"But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if you say in your heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken? When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken presumptuously: you shall not be afraid of him" (Deuteronomy 18:20-22).

A true prophet of God is always 100% accurate or he is a false prophet. If this were to be in the OT in biblical days "Fatai" would have been stoned to death but we thank God for the blood and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ that is given charlatans like this to repent.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Afamsi: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
The major thing I pick from the revelation is that the president no get much sense, therefore all of us should pray to God to give him wisdom.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Unconquerable: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Say no to hard drugs because they've messed up your brains.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if you say in your heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken? When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken presumptuously: you shall not be afraid of him" (Deuteronomy 18:20-22).

A true prophet of God is always 100% accurate or he is a false prophet. If this were to be in the OT in biblical days "Fatai" would have been stoned to death but we thank God for the blood and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ that is given charlatans like this to repent.

So can you tell me why Old testament Prophets Isaiah and Jonah who weren't 100% accurate, and so according your analogy were false prophets weren't stoned to death in the old testament?

For then there wasn't what you called the blood and grace of Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
BlacSmit:
Since the recession, prophecies is the only commodity selling at a high price. Other commodities are selling at a very low price. Including petrol.
Do you call PMS sold at N145 a low price?
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by henryhemon(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Korinnesta: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:

*copied from YouTube
You copied and paste a write-up without checking if it's true. It was cherubim not seraphim that was posted at the entrance, so read ur Bible well
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Reffone: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Maket:
hope you are not a casket seller.
I sell tiles and do standard marble and terrazo floors
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by FakeHamdan101: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

Idiot spotted
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Answer the question below based on your analogy @bolded otherwise you are a fake false prophet spotter!

jesusjnr:
So according to your analogy, you mean that Old testament Prophets Isaiah and Jonah who weren't 100% accurate in their prophesies were false prophets?

If so, then why weren't they stoned to death since they were false prophets according to you in the old testament?

For then there wasn't what you called the blood and grace of Lord Jesus Christ.

If you keep dodging this question then your analogy @bolded concerning a false prophet is false, and you are a confirmed fake false prophet spotter!

And Kumuyi who I believe is also true is also a false prophet.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Inteltower: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:

*copied from YouTube

wow just like that seraph that tried to kill that man on a donkey but was shown mercy by God when he enabled the donkey to speak.

baba God you organization is perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.