Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" (56239 Views)

Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Tb Joshua’s New Morning Water Sets Uk On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Another hungry man spotted.
Is this Rubbish Supposed to make sense?,

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
this man and his prophesy
how can I use a picture for my signature. pls help
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Funkybabee(f): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2019
Baba mimo gbadura fun Nigeria!! Nothing is kuku dey this world jare, the Angel can come and blow their trumpet
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by West2019(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Atiku is coming that is my understanding of this dream nd vision

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by King44(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2019
mosho2good:
Let's discuss and Be sincere�

Between the one who stood by you when you had nothing,and the one who help you to become something great in life,who will u marry
great
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
All these Moda fuckkking pastors and that low budget asss Moda fuckkking nigggar called Jesus the son of one broke asss bitch called Mary are the reason why Humans were deceived to believe there is one imaginary Moda fuckkker called God up there in the sky that oversee the affair of the world

Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators?
(Tuur: 35)

Does not man see that We have created him from Nutfah (mixed male and female discharge semen drops). Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open opponent.
(Yaaseen: 77)

He has created man from Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge), then behold, this same (man) becomes an open opponent.
(Nahl: 4)
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by elonize(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Lies o,bloggers have started again
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by fireback: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Abacha tried to convert Nigeria to a Muslim country, but before he could achieve the plan, he died. Abiola challenged GOD when he capside a ship laoded with bible that was send to Nigeria, after that God took his life and that was his end. Now buhari(jubril) is challenging GOD used all form of styles trying to convert Nigeria into an islamic nation... well I wounldn't say what will happen but I know God is not asleep. Let's just watch an wait, it's only a matter of time.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by ajayiopy: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Hunter2009:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/224581/?amp_markup=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnSQndGhjmM
I BELIEVE T.B JOSHUA 100% BUT SAYING ANYTHING THAT AFFECTS NIGERIA WILL SINK AFRICA.HMM I DONT BELIEVE THAT ,WELL AM LOOKING AT FROM MY CARNAL MIND.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2019
malvisguy212:
Rain is a symbolic of people or nation
Na bro Sea is symbolic of peoples and nations
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by prinsam30: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Makweembo:
Translation of the Parable =

1. Pray for your President he is a man: He has been tried and found wanting because he is imperfect as all men are.

2. I saw a Seraphim come down from heaven: The Seraphims are the Angels of Judgement, they stand before the Lord constantly saying 'Holy Holy Holy is the Lord' their eyes do not behold any form of unholiness/inequity and their judgement is swift, hence when there's no negotiation, when the judgement is final/settled a Seraph is sent to execute it e.g a Seraph was placed at the entrance to the garden of Eden bearing a sword that swings this way and that way. Cherubims on the other hand are the Angels of mercy, Seraphs have no mercy.

3. The Seraph came down with rain: Rain could symbolise blessing e.g showers of blessings, it could also symbolise trouble e.g raining cats and dogs, in either case, the rain symbolises acceleration of events whether good or bad.

4. After the rain, there was freshness and calmness: Freshness is a renewal, something new, a change from the old order after which there was calmness I.e. peace.

This lets me know that an irreversible judgement has been made concerning Buhari hence Seraphs were sent to execute it not Cherubs; the execution of the judgement shall be swift like the falling of rain; it shall usher in a new order of things (is this a coup?) after which the whole land shall be calm.

I dono if the judgement is good or bad but either way, I advise Buhari to put his house in order, this judgement is non negotiable.

*copied from YouTube

agreed 100%
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by AnanseK(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2019
I am not a prophet or a pastor or anything like that, but I can give you better prophesies than this woolly circumspection - and mine is free.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Tchange1(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2019
RDPMAN:
The reason why Nigerian think Nigeria is doing good is because Nigeria is labeled Gaint of Africa. Meanwhile there are a lot of other Africa countries that are better in terms of economy, electricity, infrastructure, security the list countinue...

Dude shut up. learn to see the good in this land
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by oyichi: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2019
y he no explain d professy self, abeg I no wan crak my brain, next!!!
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Won't all this sheep stop disturbing us? Only lies full there head. They won't talk about poor people or poor country. Nah so this TB prophecy fail on US election. This people no dey shame walaih
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by bs81(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
All these Moda fuckkking pastors and that low budget asss Moda fuckkking nigggar called Jesus the son of one broke asss bitch called Mary are the reason why Humans were deceived to believe there is one imaginary Moda fuckkker called God up there in the sky that oversee the affair of the world
may God help and heal your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2019
jesusjnr:

You are absolutely spot on man, it is coming!

God is about to happen in this land!

Those who know, know!

https://www.nairaland.com/5033525/prophecy-nairalander-nigeria-shall-soon

https://www.nairaland.com/5039492/nigeria-left-egypt-4-years

Have you forgotten the fake prophecy "Fatai" made about the US 2016 presidential election? Why has this man so brainwashed Nigerians like this? undecided
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by stanliwise(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2019
mosho2good:

Between the one who stood by you when you had nothing,and the one who help you to become something great in life,who will u marry
The one who stood by you actually loves you. The one who helped you become great, has greatness in her but it doesn't mean she loves you. although she may.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by stanliwise(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2019
fireback:
Abacha tried to convert Nigeria to a Muslim country, but before he could achieve the plan, he died. Abiola challenged GOD when he capside a ship laoded with bible that was send to Nigeria, after that God took his life and that was his end. Now buhari(jubril) is challenging GOD used all form of styles trying to convert Nigeria into an islamic nation... well I wounldn't say what will happen but I know God is not asleep. Let's just watch an wait, it's only a matter of time.
Heresies
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Chrisbeks: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2019
How is this a prophecy?
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Vokians(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2019
mosho2good:

You are faced with choice problem, right? Use your initiative. A good woman is the one who build.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Ogaga87(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
Nonsense empty prophecy.

I don't know you and I don't fvcking give a shit.. You can keep doubting this man all your life but I would refer you to Osaze, former striker for Super Eagles to tell you what his experience was the year Nigeria failed to qualify for AFCON with him in the team..

Then you will know that your tomorrow has already been lived, you are just making a replay of it...

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by nadiq1: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Believe this god of man at your own peril�
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by bluebay(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
I see where your frustration is heading to.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Pylony(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

May you receive some sense from your predicament
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by MOVIC6: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Anyone that's not prophecing restructuring at this time of crisis is not from God.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by sapientia(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Am tempted to insult this man.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by akdjr(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2019
The vision I see about Lagos is that there will still be potholes on our roads that will continue to cause traffic in Lagos. Pray for Sanwo-Olu for wisdom.
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Sweetamara2: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2019
' it is only a fool that says there is no God'
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Have you forgotten the fake prophecy "Fatai" made about the US 2016 presidential election? Why has this man so brainwashed Nigerians like this? undecided
Your are basis of judgment is so debase and lacking even common sense, for if you are judged by just one mistake you make, does that make you false?

What would you make of Jonah's prophecy concerning the destruction of the Nineveh that didn't come to pass, or that of Isaiah concerning Hezekiah that he was not going to survive his sickness but die in it?

Does that make them false prophets also?

Your judgment is so horrible for a christian that has been here in Nairaland for ages posting numerous threads, for what have you learnt all those years?

Because this was the same way you came to a thread of mine and condemned it, on the basis of a single comment someone made there.

Just in case you don't know, what T.B. Joshua said here is something I have first hand information and details about, on how it would take place and who God would use to bring it pass, etc., so it's not an information I got from TB Joshua but directly from heaven, and i'm not even sure he even knows these things. But i'm surprised that this much has been revealed to him.

So maybe you're actually the one that's brainwashed to think that such a response from Nigerians means they have been brainwashed, for no church leader, inclusive of Kumuyi who you adore, has TB Joshua's track record when it comes to fulfilled prophecies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Chukalemon(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Nigeria problem does not have a solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere: A Homeless Man Turned General Overseer / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.