Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) (7528 Views)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) / She Visited Me And This Happened,what Should I Do? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Znation(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2022
Hello nairalanders.

Assuming you went to visit a friend, but on getting there, you find out he is having a family meeting, that is; you met his door like this'

What will you do, will you proceed to knock on his door, or you will just turn back and go?

If na me, i go just kukuma bang on the door.

1 Share

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Bamijoko1(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders.

Assuming you went to visit a friend, but on getting there, you find out he is having a family meeting, that is; you met his door like this'

What will you do, will you proceed to knock on his door, or you will just turn back and go?

If na me, i go just kukuma bang on the door.
Japa ofcourse
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Radionigeria: 6:49pm On May 03, 2022
If i nor knock, make i no waiting i come do for there. grin

4 Likes

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Notyourtype: 6:53pm On May 03, 2022
I think i will just join the family meeting. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by illicit(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2022
If the friend is a girl

I will knock tongue

1 Like

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 6:59pm On May 03, 2022
If it's me, i'll go back.
but if you come to my boyfriend house and met it like that, you dare not knock oh, if not, you are looking for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by nifemi25(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2022
Wetin I gain if I didn't knock the door... You never can tell it might be a prayer section going on inside. Wetin I gain if I didn't join them.

2 Likes

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Jeon(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2022
THANK GOD I DON'T THINK NEGATIVE THOUGHTS LIKE THE AVERAGE YOUTHS.

2 Likes

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by liftedud(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2022
Y should I knock

Do unto others what you wish they do unto you

3 Likes

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2022
nifemi25:
Wetin I gain if I didn't knock the door... You never can tell it might be a prayer section going on inside. Wetin I gain if I didn't join them.
nor be only family section. E fit be hell fire, and you go join too
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 7:22pm On May 03, 2022
illicit:
If the friend is a girl

I will knock tongue
i don't understand, you mean if she's your girlfriend or what?
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by illicit(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2022
Ladymogana:
i don't understand, you mean if she's your girlfriend or what?

Yes

Even if she is just ordinary friend, I will still knock tongue

1 Like

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Thestormisover: 7:26pm On May 03, 2022
I will try to find a way and open the door without them knowing. But if i can't, i will just break the door. After all, it was a mistake cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by AmancalledGod: 7:27pm On May 03, 2022
If i know knock make i bend
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 7:29pm On May 03, 2022
illicit:

Yes
Even if she is just ordinary friend, I will still knock tongue
ok, but why will you knock?
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by nifemi25(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2022
Ladymogana:
nor be only family section. E fit be hell fire, and you go join too

I mean prayer section and not family section..even do it's hell fire. Definitely it won't be hotter like this our naija ... I go still endure and knock the door , just to satisfy my conscience
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by illicit(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2022
Ladymogana:
ok, but why will you knock?

I will like to interrupt something tongue
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Harrykn: 7:32pm On May 03, 2022
Go home, He's busy.
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 7:32pm On May 03, 2022
illicit:

I will like to interrupt something tongue
you made me lough small. Something like what?
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by illicit(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2022
Ladymogana:
you made me lough small. Something like what?

Something romantic and sexy shocked
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ballzproblemm: 7:34pm On May 03, 2022
whick Kain poverty striken house be this
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 7:35pm On May 03, 2022
Thestormisover:
I will try to find a way and open the door without them knowing. But if i can't, i will just break the door. After all, it was a mistake cheesy
shocked
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 7:36pm On May 03, 2022
illicit:

Something romantic and sexy shocked
oga be minding your business

1 Like

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Radionigeria: 7:39pm On May 03, 2022
Harrykn:
Go home, He's busy.
how will you know he's busy if you didn't knock
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by illicit(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2022
Ladymogana:
oga be minding your business

What are friends for?

What if she is being raped shocked
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Wanbissaka: 7:40pm On May 03, 2022
A nigga will codedly pass like it's a holocaust....

Niggalations 4:5

3 Likes

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Radionigeria: 7:41pm On May 03, 2022
Ladymogana:
If it's me, i'll go back.
but if you come to my boyfriend house and met it like that, you dare not knock oh, if not, you are looking for trouble.
shebi you want to come first cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 7:44pm On May 03, 2022
illicit:

What are friends for?
What if she is being raped shocked
is it your rape. Don't try that with me o
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by illicit(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2022
Ladymogana:
is it your rape. Don't try that with me o

Where's ur house

I want to try something
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 8:40pm On May 03, 2022
illicit:

Where's ur house

I want to try something
no 22, heavenly road. Opposite st. Micheal street behind mary's house. grin grin grin
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by illicit(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2022
Ladymogana:
no 22, heavenly road. Opposite st. Micheal street behind mary's house. grin grin grin

Na Ashewo dey stay number 22 tongue grin

1 Like

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 8:43pm On May 03, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
whick Kain poverty striken house be this
you self fit be say na floor you dey sleep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Is Enough Time To Give Your Partner A Break Before Deciding To Move On? / What's The Key To Successful Relationships? / Sophia Loren, Age 81 Still Looking Hot..this Is No April Fool- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.