Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) (4374 Views)

Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2019
I was in dream when an inspiration came to me to write an English book for lazy Nigerian youths (according to our president).

What did I do? I woke, powered my phone and typed the title, then switched off the phone and went back to sleep.

When I woke, I switched on the computer, opened Photoshop and designed a simple book cover for the idea that came to me. In few days or weeks' time, depending on my schedule, the book will be ready.

Do you know what? I can charge any amount I want for this book and I already know there are thousands, if not millions of Nigerian youths who will love to read it. Even those that are fond of saying, "Who English epp?" will secretly read it.

To make money without stress, you must have some digital skills and one of them is graphic design.

Nowadays, having a mastery of English is a digital skill and it's an advantage over other youths. Think about it.

No one is perfect, but knowing graphic design and English language to a moderate standard is invaluable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by Offpoint: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2019
grin
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Those who create contents are those who will not lack money now and at old age. Those who consume without creating are those who will queue at the government house at old age waiting for pension.

Sadly, our dear government won't pay it on time and the man may die of hypertension. When he's dead, the money may be paid and his children will start killing themselves over sharing "formula."

With digital skill, you will escape all that.

3 Likes

Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2019
David:
David, David, David. How many times did I call you? Stop spamming your Bet9ja here. I know this is an automated robot, but stop it.
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by Callertunez: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2019
iLegendd can we chat on whatsapp??please I need help on the process of publishing books on Amazon...
How do I get to publish the books, set the price and other related things.. Thank you
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Callertunez:
iLegendd can we chat on whatsapp??please I need help on the process of publishing books on Amazon...
How do I get to publish the books, set the price and other related things.. Thank you
Not a big deal. Just open YouTube.com and search for how to publish on Amazon and you'll get a video instruction on how to do it. Publishing is simple. Proofreading and correcting typos are the ones that take time.
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by Callertunez: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
iLegendd:
Not a big deal. Just open YouTube.com and search for how to publish on Amazon and you'll get a video instruction on how to do it. Publishing is simple. Proofreading and correcting typos are the ones that take time.
thank you for the answer. Some questions please..
1.you proof read yourself right?

2.And what's an email list, how does it work??

3.your books got preface, introduction, foreword and the rest of them?

4.what is paper back?
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Callertunez:
thank you for the answer. Some questions please..
1.you proof read yourself right?

2.And what's an email list, how does it work??

3.your books got preface, introduction, foreword and the rest of them?

4.what is paper back?

1. Yes, if I want to. No, if I want to hire.

2. Email list is when you give out a free book in exchange for the person's email address. When it accumulates, it's a list of emails, hence, email list. How it works? You send messages to them and teach them more and when you have a book to launch or sell, you'll email them to buy. There is more to it and Google has it.

3. Introduction, yes. The rest? If you want to.

4. Paperback is printed book with softcover. Hardback is printed book with hardcover.
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by Callertunez: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Yes, if I want to. No, if I want to hire.

2. Email list is when you give out a free book in exchange for the person's email address. When it accumulates, it's a list of emails, hence, email list. How it works? You send messages to them and teach them more and when you have a book to launch or sell, you'll email them to buy. There is more to it and Google has it.

3. Introduction, yes. The rest? If you want to.

4. Paperback is printed book with softcover. Hardback is printed book with hardcover.

thank you
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by joeeee240(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Omo. Dude, you are filled with knowledge Sha. Wetin you no dey do? Please how do I learn graphic designing? Please no talk make I go YouTube. Please recommend a particular someone or channels to check out. Abeg. I know road but abeg help me flashlight
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
joeeee240:
Omo. Dude, you are filled with knowledge Sha. Wetin you no dey do? Please how do I learn graphic designing? Please no talk make I go YouTube. Please recommend a particular someone or channels to check out. Abeg. I know road but abeg help me flashlight

You already know my reply — YouTube. Watch 2 — 3 different people and choose the one you like his or her design.
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by joeeee240(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
iLegendd:

You already know my reply — YouTube. Watch 2 — 3 different people and choose the one you like his or her design.

Lol... This man sef. No p thank you. Do you connect like a small drawing pad to your laptop anytime you want to use Photoshop.
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
joeeee240:

Lol... This man sef. No p thank you. Do you connect like a small drawing pad to your laptop anytime you want to use Photoshop.
You don't need it. If you are not into drawing, then you don't need it.

But if you're into figure drawing like some of us are, you may consider it. Better yet, draw on paper, snap and upload to Photoshop to edit as I did here https://www.nairaland.com/4851693/
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by Callertunez: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
ILegendd was checking out how payment works on Amazon, it's a bit puzzling... How do you get paid? How do you get to convert the $$$ to Naira... Thank you
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Callertunez:
ILegendd was checking out how payment works on Amazon, it's a bit puzzling... How do you get paid? How do you get to convert the $$$ to Naira... Thank you
Don't worry. When you get to that stage, you'll see how easy it is.

One way I easily detect people who won't last long in the business is by how they rush into the money aspect of it. Please, don't be one of them. It took me 2 years of never worrying about the money aspect if it, let alone conversion rate. Amazon will handle it.

All you need is a Payoneer account. Go to Payoneer.com and open one. When you get stuck, Google or YouTube will rescue you — it's easy to do.
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by Callertunez: 6:06am On Jul 09, 2019
iLegendd:

One way I easily detect people who won't last long in the business is by how they rush into the money aspect of it. Please, don't be one of them. It took me 2 years of never worrying about the money aspect if it, let alone conversion rate. Amazon will handle it.

All you need is a Payoneer account. Go to Payoneer.com and open one. When you get stuck, Google or YouTube will rescue you — it's easy to do.
ok
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by joeeee240(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2019
iLegendd:

Can I use the app to open a payoneer account or is the website preferable?
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by Legionx: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
iLegendd:

How did you get customers for graphic design projects
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
Legionx:

How did you get customers for graphic design projects
Clients? How? Do you mean clients so I can design for them?
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
joeeee240:

Can I use the app to open a payoneer account or is the website preferable?
Web is better.
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by Legionx: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Clients? How? Do you mean clients so I can design for them?

Yes
Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 2:26am On Jul 12, 2019
Legionx:

Yes
Funny. If you want to remain poor as a graphic designer, then look for ways to get clients. I don't design for people — just personal, so I don't need clients. If you want clients, then Fiverr is the best place for now.

If I'm to advise you, I'll say stop looking for clients and start writing books. With your graphic skill, you're 10 steps ahead of most.

If you can't write books, then register on Fiverr and you'll get clients. After making some money, switch to book and hire ghostwriters. For further inquire on how to go about it, Google and YouTube will handle them.

1 Like

Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by adeboi1: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Funny. If you want to remain poor as a graphic designer, then look for ways to get clients. I don't design for people — just personal, so I don't need clients. If you want clients, then Fiverr is the best place for now.

If I'm to advise you, I'll say stop looking for clients and start writing books. With your graphic skill, you're 10 steps ahead of most.

If you can't write books, then register on Fiverr and you'll get clients. After making some money, switch to book and hire ghostwriters. For further inquire on how to go about it, Google and YouTube will handle them.

Boss am finding it difficult to understand circle or 5th even after watching YouTube videos

1 Like

Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
adeboi1:

Boss am finding it difficult to understand circle or 5th even after watching YouTube videos
Learn from this man http://www.piano-play-it.com/

I learned a lot from his YouTube video in 2010. Search for his circle of fifth video.

1 Like

Re: ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) by adeboi1: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:
Learn from this man http://www.piano-play-it.com/

I learned a lot from his YouTube video in 2010. Search for his circle of fifth video.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] / I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her / Bobrisky Vs Wilson: Who Is More Prettier After They Transformed Into Ladies?(bef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.