Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her (4371 Views)

My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by vybzkartel: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
My mother in law visited us last week and from four days ago, she has been showing symptoms of the deadly Corona virus. She doesn't eat, sneezes a lot, coughs and vommits blood. Her eyes are looking read and her breasts have developed milk. Against my wife's (her daughter's) will, I have quarantined her inmediately . She is locked up in my garage to avoid any further spread of the virus. I have also killed my dogs, I fear they might have been infected and lastly I have quarantined myself.

Please help embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Magnoliaa(f): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
what BS is this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Enter the garage with her you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by slimjohn2k5: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Use the below link to call national center for disease control
https://ncdc.gov.ng/news/227/first-case-of-corona-virus-disease-confirmed-in-nigeria

Thank you for sharing

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by proclinician: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Pls you all need to stay away from her and call a hospital

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Michaelfucker(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
vybzkartel:
My mother in law visited us last week and from four days ago, she has been showing symptoms of the deadly Corona virus. She doesn't eat, sneezes a lot, coughs and vommits blood. Her eyes are looking read and her breasts have developed milk. Against my wife's (her daughter's) will, I have quarantined her inmediately . She is locked up in my garage to avoid any further spread of the virus. I have also killed my dogs, I fear they might have been infected and lastly I have quarantined myself.

Please help embarassed
So, you lock your wife mama for garage like animal.
Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

11 Likes

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Idontgiveafuck2: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
vybzkartel:

Please help embarassed
ODE,YOU THINK YOU ARE SAFE? ALL YOUR HOUSEHOLDS IS ALREADY INFECTED.YOU ALL SHOULD QUARANTINE YOURSELVES.
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Ekejoestar(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by StrikeBack(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
embarassed
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by rexchazy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Pix or I Dont believe it

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by MYSTIC19(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
If dis shit is real.. Den bro ur whole family is contaminated wit d gaddamn COVID_19..
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
This op is psycho. Take the poor woman to hospital ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by lasisi69(f): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
ODE,YOU THINK YOU ARE SAFE? ALL YOUR HOUSEHOLDS IS ALREADY INFECTED.YOU ALL SHOULD QUARANTINE YOURSELVES.
what’s the need you calling him ode now

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by SenecaTheYonger: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
How did you know her breast have developed milk?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by mytime24(f): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Naija i hail cheesy

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Offpoint: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
This the problem with some Nigerians, a virus that's a potential threat to human existence they are making jokes with it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Raydos: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
OP you're na motherfucker

I know this is a joke!!
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by kilojoDesigns: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Did you check her breast for milk,
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
vybzkartel:

Please help embarassed
send a message to your doctor or hospital,you did the right thing ,or call SOS and report your situation they should be able to help okay,stay alive.
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by nlPoster: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
God, rebuke every enemy of Nigeria like the op in Jesus name.
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
favoryte33:
This op is psycho. Take the poor woman to hospital ASAP.
he might infect people in the process he did the right thing the best thing now is to call SOS they can alert the main authorities to tackle the issue.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Openbusiness: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Offpoint:
This the problem with some Nigerians, a virus that's a potential threat to human existence they are making jokes with it.
Very bad attitude!
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by GreetMe(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
If you're serious, that means all your household has contacted the virus during the period she stayed without quarantine.

It's 14 days incubation period, don't forget

1 Like

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Gallant12: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
It is well

1 Like

Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Makavelli25: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Her breast developed milk ke. I smh in disgust
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Roadtoyesterday: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
By now, a responsible government should have started tracing this poster, but instead na hate speech poster they chase after.

@op we need proof this is true
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by DesChyko: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Well.. Vybz Kartel is the man who makes songs about the vagina so he's never one to take seriously.

I remember that 'Beg U a f*ck' grin
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by rex444(m): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2020
quarantine your phone too....pix or
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Nicklaus619(m): 5:12am On Mar 02, 2020
Stupid oop, if this is true then you need to be taken to yaba left asap

Don't you know that those symptoms can be of another ailment and why locking the old woman up and if it is true that you killed your dog then you deserve to be crucified, if you notice all these symptoms, the health ministry has given out there emergency number, why didn't you call and have a professional come run a test And how did you check her breast for milk, you must be a real psycho embarassed

#Akpamu
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by Chapter1vs6(m): 5:22am On Mar 02, 2020
RIP in advance bro
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by lonelydora: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Please ooo, all of you should stay indoors until help comes
Re: I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her by segebase(m): 6:38am On Mar 02, 2020
F

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redpill Is Stupid! (pictures) / Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! / Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.