Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Moment ‘ADEWALE’ Proposed To His Girlfriend In New York - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment ‘ADEWALE’ Proposed To His Girlfriend In New York (413 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment ‘ADEWALE’ Proposed To His Girlfriend In New York by EmmyBlogs(f): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Here is the beautiful moment Davido’s elder brother ‘ADEWALE’ proposed to his girlfriend in New York.

According to the video, he took her to a roof top that was decorated with red roses and cave word on the floor of the building which says 'MARRY ME'.

He then proposed to her, she was speechless seeing how beautiful it was, as it came as a big surprise to her.

She eventually said Yes!

Yesterday was the best day of my life! She said Yes. he captioned after he shared the video in his instagram page

Watch the romantic video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/moment-davido-elder-brother-adewale.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Moment ‘ADEWALE’ Proposed To His Girlfriend In New York by Adeola25(f): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
you want make she say no before?
Re: Moment ‘ADEWALE’ Proposed To His Girlfriend In New York by Demiladedemzy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
So I should fry wire
Re: Moment ‘ADEWALE’ Proposed To His Girlfriend In New York by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hustle o make you know the reply you babe go give you when you propose to her. I still dey beg ruka to allow me press bwest grin grin grin
Re: Moment ‘ADEWALE’ Proposed To His Girlfriend In New York by ayamkhalifah(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
30BG she dare not say NO

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Quotes / My Ex / When Is The Right Time To Have The First Sex In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.