Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219439 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
biam4real:
Lol
Don't mind these niggas. Y'all should check your dashboards. If your progress reads review in progress and the green bar is on level 2, I guess you've passed the first level. You'd even see clues and tips to the interview. I guess we all just need to wait for the ODVI invite to come soon.
It doesn't matter.. It was same for those that later got rejection mail
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
U have got me laughing like seriously grin... U never see odvi invitation, u are already imagining all sort of anomalies that couldn't happen during the interview. C'mon, thisn't curiosity as u might think. Its just a waste of energy...U gotta relax babe cheesy
Omotayor123:

My question is in proce[code][/code]ss of uploading, what if d 3minutes elapse due to Internet failure

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Bass9: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
4Jean:

You may get it tomorrow morning. I registered at night and received assessments like around 8 in the morning
I have received it. They sent it some minutes ago please can you give me your number or email
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Akby(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
If you see this on your profile, you are good to go. Check the marked area

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Akby:
If you see this on your profile, you are good to go. Check the marked area
Someone above said it does not matter. Cuz even those that got regret mails had same information on their profiles before their verdicts were sent to them.
Just pray u get an ODVI mail.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by SonOfUbunja: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Omotayor123:

My question is in process of uploading, what if d 3minutes elapse due to Internet failure

Uploading happens after you are done with the five questions, so technically that's not possible
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by iamswish: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Omotayor123:

My question is in process of uploading, what if d 3minutes elapse due to Internet failure

Have you gotten mail for ODVI?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by poeticjustice(m): 4:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Young King,

You said you would send the link on the 20th, I'm still expecting it oh.

Much regard.

mosgoon:
yh, would reply pms soon. i'm preparing another set of links
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 22, 2019
poeticjustice:
Young King,

You said you would send the link on the 20th, I'm still expecting it oh.

Much regard.

Was Sent since. Check spam
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Just did my cognitive test now!
Couldn't even finish. Lol but still hopeful
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Mitocyan: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
Just did my cognitive test now!
Couldn't even finish. Lol but still hopeful

Cool, I took my cognitive test since 6am, no report on my work style performance till now. Strange.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Abdulbaaqi21: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2019
for some of us expecting the ODVI , I'm sure a mail to shell careers would clarify the ambiguities as they will tell us the reality of the matter and what to expect ,but I'm sure many of us will be reluctant to try this in fear of receiving a love letter. whatever be the case, let's keep trying , our story will change for good soon in shaa Allah.

regards and all the best
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2019
Abdulbaaqi21:
for some of us expecting the ODVI , I'm sure a mail to shell careers would clarify the ambiguities as they will tell us the reality of the matter and what to expect ,but I'm sure many of us will be reluctant to try this in fear of receiving a love letter. whatever be the case, let's keep trying , our story will change for good soon in shaa Allah.

regards and all the best
lol, true. Since the deadline is today. We should hopefully see more definitive outcomes later this week
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2019
SonOfUbunja:

Uploading happens after you are done with the five questions, so technically that's not possible
I guess there is no really time range then, since u can upload the answers at ur convenience.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2019
Scholar94:
U have got me laughing like seriously grin... U never see odvi invitation, u are already imagining all sort of anomalies that couldn't happen during the interview. C'mon, thisn't curiosity as u might think. Its just a waste of energy...U gotta relax babe cheesy
I'm a manager, the first function of a manager is planning, so I naturally have holistic view of issues.
Tnx you.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Omotayor123:

I guess there is no really time range then, since u can upload the answers at ur convenience.
You don't upload at your convenience, you upload immediately you're done

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2019
damtan:

You don't upload at your convenience, you upload immediately you're done
Oh tnx..
That's why I was asking about time constraints
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2019
All right madam Manager grin
Omotayor123:

I'm a manager, the first function of a manager is planning, so I naturally have holistic view of issues.
Tnx you.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by nenye994: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Eazyp3000:

I am in your shoes too.
Sent them a mail, and they said they were looking into it.
But i got a disqualification mail today, saying my dead line has passed.

I also got the same mail today. I really don't understand. I wrote the exam within my given timeframe and submitted, only to receive a disqualification mail today. I am so pained.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by khelsey007(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2019
I sent shell an email as regards to the ish with completing of assessment and all that and they've resolved it.. Just got a mail from them
nenye994:

I also got the same mail today. I really don't understand. I wrote the exam within my given timeframe and submitted, only to receive a disqualification mail today. I am so pained.
[quote author=nenye994 post=80513218]
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by binary007: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2019
khelsey007:
I sent shell an email as regards to the ish with completing of assessment and all that and they've resolved it.. Just got a mail from them

Content
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by nenye994: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2019
khelsey007:

Ooh ok.. that sounds like good news. Do u think I should send them a mail also? And does the mail you received contain your assessment results or just them saying the issue has been resolved?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Salyass555(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 1cor2v9: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
1cor2v9:
Personal update..
So I've also been waiting for mail since the first week of application and didn't get, decided to check my profile today on the career site, I clicked on the bell like shape and saw messages ,one of the messages was titled update on your shell application, I opened it and saw a regret mail ...

That was a love letter not a regret mail.
Some of you might also wanna check via the shell's portal. Good luck to us all

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by LadyELcode: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
1cor2v9:
Personal update..
So I've also been waiting for mail since the first week of application and didn't get, decided to check my profile today on the career site, I clicked on the bell like shape and saw messages ,one of the messages was titled update on your shell application, I opened it and saw a regret mail ...

All the best in your other endeavors dear.
I checked mine and didn't see a regret mail though. I'll keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Kay1hundred: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Did they send you the "withdrawn application" email at any point?

khelsey007:
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
khelsey007:

Haba, Which one is Love letter, I am lost in the history of letters, Bros kindly enlighten me.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Guys,

Has anyone with the"Application Withdrawn Issue" gotten any positive feedback ?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by nenye994: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kay1hundred:
Did they send you the "withdrawn application" email at any point?

I got that withdrawn application message this morning and I have just sent them a mail explaining the whole situation and attaching evidence as well. Their reply came almost immediately, that they are working on it. I am waiting to see what will happen next but I have sha lost hope. undecided
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
nenye994:

I got that withdrawn application message this morning and I have just sent them a mail explaining the whole situation and attaching evidence as well. Their reply came almost immediately, that they are working on it. I am waiting to see what will happen next but I have sha lost hope. undecided

If its the mail with the title " We are taking care of your case 0******* " , saying your case will be assigned to an advisor.

That's more of an auto response mail (It has a Signature "Shell Recruitment Team", Unlike my first mail when i sent a query regarding my failed login attempts, the mail had a name as its signature.

Has anyone gotten a mail other than the first mail ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.