Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219621 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MENTE(m): 12:58am On Aug 25, 2019
Recieved love letter....
Please who can help with Stanbic IBTC SHL assessment test.... Thanks in advance
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Toyo10: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2019
When please
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by majiddele75: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2019
MENTE:
Recieved love letter....

Sorry boss, is their graduate trainee out? Can you help with the link please??
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2019
When did you receive this pls...Nothing like stanbic shl question, just lay your hand on any shl practice questions you can find. U will be fine
MENTE:
Recieved love letter....

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MENTE(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Scholar94:
When did you receive this pls...Nothing like stanbic shl question, just lay your hand on any shl practice questions you can find. U will be fine

About an hour before posting that...
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MENTE(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
majiddele75:

Sorry boss, is their graduate trainee out? Can you help with the link please??

No bro.. I guess soon
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by majiddele75: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
MENTE:

No bro.. I guess soon
thanks for the response I appreciate
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Slammmmmmmm(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2019
MENTE:
Recieved love letter....

Send me a pm.. I can help you extensively... Direct questions sef.. Please you don't have to be scared I won't charge you a dime... I got a love letter one time like that and I saw the direct questions from where they brought it out after the test... It was painful for me though..

Just text me your number I'll chat you on whatsapp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2019
mosgoon:
time is in the screenshot above.
Hello Mosgoon,
How did your ODVI fare ?

I sent you a PM, i need to make a few enquiries from you as regards a subject in relation to your Mobil offer and would also love to connect with you.
Kindly accept.
Kudos on your latest hypothesis on the NNPC thread, i am watching silently to see how it pans out, when APL's starts rolling in, until then, folks would remain on edge.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by KAYL3B(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Send me a pm.. I can help you extensively... Direct questions sef.. Please you don't have to be scared I won't charge you a dime... I got a love letter one time like that and I saw the direct questions from where they brought it out after the test... It was painful for me though..

Plz don't forget a brother too @Kayleb.nd@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MENTE(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Sent...
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 27, 2019
OwlaRowl:

Hello Mosgoon,
How did your ODVI fare ?

I sent you a PM, i need to make a few enquiries from you as regards a subject in relation to your Mobil offer and would also love to connect with you.
Kindly accept.
Kudos on your latest hypothesis on the NNPC thread, i am watching silently to see how it pans out, when APL's starts rolling in, until then, folks would remain on edge.
I replied
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nakowa01: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Pls We're on the same boat too. 07064551435
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by gcardcodes: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2019
MENTE:

Sent...

Bro I dey here oooh. gcardcodes@gmail.com.com
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by akindavids(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
I noticed I couldn't access my account since last sunday, I sent them a mail, they responded immediately and by today the issue is already resolved. This actually means that some applications are still under review. If you have not seen odvi nor love letter yet, just keep calm and keep a tab on the recruitment process while you continue with your other activities.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Does anyone have an idea of how long it normally takes to get feedback after completing the ODVI?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by akindavids(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2019
mosgoon:
Does anyone have an idea of how long it normally takes to get feedback after completing the ODVI?

please, can you give a brief of how the odvi look like,

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by akindavids(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2019
mosgoon:

Also, I think you should not worry about when you will get the feedback, nobody can be more certain of anything at this stage.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2019
akindavids:

please, can you give a brief of how the odvi look like,
you'd be asked 5 behavioral questions about your experiences and working style. 1 minute to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. You would be given a chance to practice beforehand. Take a look at @TheIjawIdara previous post on tips for the video interview. Wish you the best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2019
akindavids:

Also, I think you should not worry about when you will get the feedback, nobody can be more certain of anything at this stage.
True. I Just need a knowledgeable insight because I'm close to making critical decisions
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
mosgoon:
I replied
Hi Mosgoon, still hoping to get your response on the second mail i sent. Hope you're having a smooth day.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by akindavids(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
mosgoon:
you'd be asked 5 behavioral questions about your experiences and working style. 1 minute to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. You would be given a chance to practice beforehand. Take a look at @TheIjawIdara previous post on tips for the video interview. Wish you the best

HELPFUL...thanks brother
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by akindavids(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
mosgoon:
True. I Just need a knowledgeable insight because I'm close to making critical decisions

okay. All the best bro
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ABSTRUSE: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Helllo pls

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Debrainiac: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2019

I think the face to face interview should be by next month for those that will scale through the ODVI stage.
In the last recruitment they did in 2017, the recruitment only lasted for 3 months.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Debrainiac: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
If you are yet to get the ODVI invite, I enjoin you to start doing your research about shell and some likely behavioral questions.
You should have refined model answers to the behavioral questions. This will enable you to ease of the pressure of acing the video interview when the ODVI drops.

8 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
OwlaRowl:

Hi Mosgoon, still hoping to get your response on the second mail i sent. Hope you're having a smooth day.
would reply soon

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ABSTRUSE: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Does anyone have any idea when the next Shell recruitment exercise will kick off?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
ABSTRUSE:
Does anyone have any idea when the next Shell recruitment exercise will kick off?
probably 2021 if extrapolation is done
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ABSTRUSE: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
mosgoon:
probably 2021 if extrapolation is done

Oh My Gawd! How on earth did I miss out on this opportunity?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by FynGuy(m): 12:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by brill1: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good day guys. Please did any received odvi dis week?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.