Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record (28985 Views)

Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide / Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label / Lil Kesh Joins Massive Management As He Leaves Olamide's YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by BIGGIE121(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
We no go miss am na rubbish he dey sing, his carrier was DOA
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by 9icevibes(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hmm such an ugly story !...
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by lyriclekidd(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Really I think say e no Dy again??
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by colestephan86: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
nextstep:
These small small artists have no concept of putting in work, building relationships, paying your dues, and long-term-vision.

Just like a lot of young employees these days want to get company car and allowance a few weeks after working. Nobody has patience to work hard, allow his boss to eat, so that in time he too will eat. They allow themselves to get seduced by others who are also just looking for their own meal, and think they will blow without grinding and sacrificing.

Olamide will still continue to blow, yet some of these young ones going to start their own label will still be looking for their big break.
You might be wrong u know? I know absolutely nothing about the guy , but some peeps you call boss don't want you to grow beyond your roots, sometime it is expedient to go solo.
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Angelfrost(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pica what?... Lyta?... Never knew YBNL was an "underground" label. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by efilefun(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
chukkystar:
YBNL never signed him in the first place, Opamide just helped him get more light and exposing by associating him with YBNL, thats what he does with alot of the people he grooms

LMAO shebi Olamide called you privately to gist you

3 Likes

Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by immaculate1234(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Me too I do old o, picaxa abi picaza gini grin
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Legendguru: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
ok
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Frankipine042: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
There's no room for improvement in YBNL.

1 Like

Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
colestephan86:

You might be wrong u know? I know absolutely nothing about the guy , but some peeps you call boss don't want you to grow beyond your roots, sometime it is expedient to go solo.
One common thing about musical legends that suffered like olamide is that they are always patient and understand the game and endure it all to be who they are. Unfortunately na fast money be the koko today, reason for all these beef and label quarrels with upcoming young musicians. I once said it to someone that olamide is really bitting more than he could chew..He should help but these street guys are just too much jare.
And even some of them soil his name even with what he did for them(might be little but at least its still something)
Life's hard! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by emsco(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
I wanted to sign this boy when I saw his viral rap video online..I knew YBNL will stunt his promising career with that wrong move.

1 Like

Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by sisisioge: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmm...it is not easy to run a business.

It is not easy to lead people.

It is not easy to follow difficult bosses.

Nothing in this life is easy fa.

All these artists better be patient with Olamide...it is not easy to be a household brand fa.

1 Like

Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Olulinks(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Na only you get brain.
chukkystar:
YBNL never signed him in the first place, Opamide just helped him get more light and exposing by associating him with YBNL, thats what he does with alot of the people he grooms
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Flowdada(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
This industry Na luck,hard work and talent
You see that period wey picazo dey drop freestyle for IG, sote tunde ednut post am for him page olamide picked interest and signed
Every Nigerian immediately concluded that picazo would blow up in short while smh
Because lilkesh got signed and blow no mean say every other artist go surely blow
After all even viktoh got signed to ybnl but him no blow

Lilkesh don ja
But viktoh still dey ybnl

Reekado and korede bello got signed together to marvins korede no dey see him period but reekado don ja

This industry get as e be oh...
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Olulinks(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Many of the new artists around are just lazy (Though Picazo doesn't look like he's lazy). Olamide has given them the best already, they only need to build on it. They don't need Olamide forever.
Chrisbeks:
Saw it coming, the guy career has become redundant in YBNL. They are not pushing him at all
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by onatisi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
it is now that people will appreciate what davido is doing with dmw , and at the ame time pushing his own career
it is not easy financing an artiste from grace to stardom , it requires huge financial base
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Antoeni(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
I don’t even know him
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Spanishmilf(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tolu95:
Olamide is killing this guys career.. He will just sign them and dump them
Are you doing it for likes?
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Tolu95(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Are you doing it for likes?

Na like I won chop ni
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Tolu95(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
kings09:

Oya u sign dem n blow dem wink

Okay I will
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Nastydroid(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol, I'm not surprise wetin he Dy sing sef?
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by layi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Olamide na business man. Once he sees any talent wey fit outshine am for future, he signs them and keep them under locks.
Withcraft
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by jaxxy(m): 4:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Tolu95:
Olamide is killing this guys career.. He will just sign them and dump them

Many of these new artists want to be baby feed. They don’t hv work ethic or musical passion or knowledge. It’s about making sm quick bucks and fading to oblivion.

I’m not exactly sure if it’s olamides fault now bt as an artist u shud always have material and look for who can bring it to life for u.
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by slimteddy: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2019
olamide has helped alot of people i guess Picazzo and Lyta wants something faster than forgetting rome was not built in a day

fireboy is doing very fine so who wants to go should go
Re: Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record by Tolu95(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2019
jaxxy:

Many of these new artists want to be baby feed. They don’t hv work ethic or musical passion or knowledge. It’s about making sm quick bucks and fading to oblivion.

I’m not exactly sure if it’s olamides fault now bt as an artist u shud always have material and look for who can bring it to life for u.

You are right tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” / Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo / Daniel K. Daniel And Tina's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.