Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Mobile Oil - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mobile Oil (812 Views)

Help Is This The Type Of Mobile Oil & ATF Dextrose To Use On Avalon 2002(pic) / Help Is This The Type Of Mobile Oil & ATF Dextrose To Use On Avalon 2002(pic) / Need Help On The Type Of Mobile Oil To Use On My Avalon 2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Oil by joeyzasa(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
PLS guys how much can I get mobile one oil, the 1 liter own I was in one mobile fueling station at abaranje the girl told me it was 4500, and then another one at 3500 I want the one for generator, e no suppose to coss like that na.
pls guys how much does it really cost i no wnt my gen to knock abeg. sad

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbrkijs1tvs&t=126s / Odometer Does Not Display Milage Readings When Temperature Is High. / Autodiagnostics, Scanning Of Automobile Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.