Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women (5674 Views)

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? / I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by DonXavi(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2019
meeky007:
pls it's not dat I don't like girls, it's just a turn off for me
I'm always attracted to older nd married women
nd they always come for me. what should I do pls
You need deliverance. That's what you need.
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by DonXavi(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2019
meeky007:
You need deliverance. That's what you need. cool cool
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by romme2u: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2019
internationalman:
Me I'm always attracted to people's girlfriends..

If u are my friend don't try bringing your girl along with you coming to visit me.. Or bringing me along going to visit her..

I have snatched about 3 of my friends girlfriends like that..

There are somethings that just work for u and some selected few set of people in this life without putting much effort into it..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by internationalman(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2019
Jayrockk:
you snatched 3?! undecided
Actually they snatched me from my girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by meobizy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ok then.
Continue.
It is until you catch an ear infection that you’ll learn.
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Lonelypacifist6: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Op I have been in your shoes multiple times but I resisted One of the married women was even pregnant I'll advise you to flee the devil.
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Lonelypacifist6: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
merit1988:
It's a free world ....just be careful and look b4 u leap
Are you seriously advising him to go ahead
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by merit1988(f): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Are you seriously advising him to go ahead
it's not my business to make decisions for an adult and it's nobody's business either....let's stop pretending to be saints just to crucify someone else... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Lonelypacifist6: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
merit1988:
it's not my business to make decisions for an adult and it's nobody's business either....let's stop pretending to be saints just to crucify someone else... kiss
I'm not crucifying anyone just you shouldn't advice anyone to do that what if he get caught and the husband of the lady turns out to be a psycho
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by merit1988(f): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I'm not crucifying anyone just you shouldn't advice anyone to do that what if he get caught and the husband of the lady turns out to be a psycho
if u read what I wrote earlier, I started clearly that he should be careful and look b4 he leaps....his love Life is non of my fucking business...
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by FreeSpirited: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Op I have been in your shoes multiple times but I resisted One of the married women was even pregnant I'll advise you to flee the devil.
As in, a pregnant married woman wants to fvvck you? Lol..Some women are really hurny o...hope the belle never big..abi e don big??..Lol..anyway..some men would have fvvcked that kind of pvvsy before sha..cos nothing new again
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Lonelypacifist6: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
FreeSpirited:
As in, a pregnant married woman wants to fvvck you? Lol..Some women are really hurny o...hope the belle never big..abi e don big??..Lol..anyway..some men would have fvvcked that kind of pvvsy before sha..cos nothing new again
No the Belly was not that big she's Calabar and her Husband was a Nepa official When we don't have light we usually Ask him to call his colleagues at work give us light so he's s nice man I just can't repay him with that.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by sulasa07(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
meeky007:
Beta stop b4 you get urself killed,Gay people salf dey give excuse say dem dey attracted to men,Beta stop now.
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by BareFacedLies(m): 4:26am On Jul 11, 2019
FreeSpirited:
What's there, some men don't even value their wife, so, those wives are looking for men that will service them well. I have about two married women that are currently on my head..ready to knack me if I give them go ahead, but I've been dodging them somehow cos I'm not quite ready..or just sceptical about it. I see no big deal about servicing another mans wife that is willing and sexually frustrated in her marriage

Go ahead... you have my support cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by UniQue84: 6:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Well op you are a matured human and you know what you want and what is good for you & what is bad for you too. You will have to bear the consequences for your actions tho.

Indeed I must agree that some married women are hot and tempting,many won't just allow me rest and I find it irritating cos nobody forced you into marriage go stick to your husband. Op there are single babes everywhere, so what is with another man's wife.

Three things I can't Do knowingly.

1. Having sex with a married women .

2. Having sex with children.

3. Having sex with fellow man.

Am not condemning anybody we all have different standards and view of life.

So op if you ask for my advice I will tell you NOT to.

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by merit1988(f): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2019
UniQue84:
Well op you are a matured human and you know what you want and what is good for you & what is bad for you too. You will have to bear the consequences for your actions tho.

Indeed I must agree that some married women are hot and tempting,many won't just allow me rest and I find it irritating cos nobody forced you into marriage go stick to your husband. Op there are single babes everywhere, so what is with another man's wife.

you have a point though,,but if ur not in the shoes of some married women,u won't know how it hurts, regardless of ur thoughts abt "nobody forced them into marriage"....I'm married and I understand some bitter facts abt marriage that nobody tells anybody.
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by merit1988(f): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2019
UniQue84:

you have a point though,,but if ur not in the shoes of some married women,u won't know how it hurts, regardless of ur thoughts abt "nobody forced them into marriage"....I'm married and I understand some bitter facts abt marriage that nobody tells anybody.
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2019
merit1988:
@author=merit1988...If a woman is not been satisfied s_xually or otherwise, she and her husband should work things out. And if the solution is not addressing the problem, jejely divorce without letting more than two ear's know the problem(s) that led to the divorce....I am not promoting divorce,but it is better than the other "thing"..We should also, think about the emotions of the kids

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Onyi22(f): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2019
Ur case is critical, U need Jesus urgently because tomorrow maybe too late
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by meeky007(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Onyi22:
small girl
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by sylve11: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2020
internationalman:
Me I'm always attracted to people's girlfriends..

If u are my friend don't try bringing your girl along with you coming to visit me.. Or bringing me along going to visit her..

I have snatched about 3 of my friends girlfriends like that..

Lwkmd grin grin grin cool
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by meeky007(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:
can u give me
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by sesameq: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Get a girl or hooker booked for sleepover or whilst through Friday till Monday. Tell her you want to fxck her all through the period. Don't allow her to wear clothes in the house. Knack her at every damn corner. Try all the styles, doggy, missionary, lizard, 69, titty fxck, mouth action, Mouth Gig, cuninlingus, and so on.

If after that you are still not satisfied. Then go and marry.
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by meeky007(m): 7:36am On Jun 18, 2020
sesameq:
Get a girl or hooker booked for sleepover or whilst through Friday till Monday. Tell her you want to fxck her all through the period. Don't allow her to wear clothes in the house. Knack her at every damn corner. Try all the styles, doggy, missionary, lizard, 69, titty fxck, mouth action, Mouth Gig, cuninlingus, and so on.

If after that you are still not satisfied. Then go and marry.
I didn't say I like married women, they are the ones coming for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. / Is This Girl That Pretty? / Nigeria Ladies Are The Most Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.