Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied (68133 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by oyatz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
GSM started in Nigeria in 2001 (limited to Lagos and Abuja then) but got to Ilorin and Oshogbo in 2003

simiife:

Go and read her interview again, she said it happened in 1999 wen she was 17,2002 came into d picture because Kemi said d child she went to baby sit was born dat yr and not 1999 she claimed he raped her.

And I never said d child was born in 2002,read my oda post.

Plus i also want to know wen phones came into Nigeria, because I remember where she said dere were no phones den
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by oyatz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Stop posting doggy styled Yoga. It can cause men to have inappropriate erections.

TashaBBN4:
Today is my birthday please celebrate by clicking on my link to watch and subscribe to my channel please please please please please please please please please please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8sa_N6kXLA
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by nikkypearl(f): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
partnerbizz5:

The one he denied already is it factless?
They had an affair simple.

Busola could have made a mistake with names or dates but the truth is, pastor slept with her.

I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They (women) want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy; let alone a virgin pusssy.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

badass...oyaa chop kisses kiss kiss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by oyatz(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
A 17year old lady has reached the age of consent but don't mistake the age of consent with the marriagable age.

A 17 year old can testify as a witness in court and if he/she commits an offence, can be arrested and tried in court.

A 17 year old is not a minor but may be inexperienced.

OLAADEGBU:

A minor has no legal covering in Nigeria, the legal covering is actually for the Paedophiles because they have set the age of consent to 11. See the link below for details.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by derecho(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
See as Madam Kemi burst some pipu bubble today.. 2002 introduced now..i now understand why emotion is stronger than knowledge..
If BF is 43 now,it means he was 23 then.
If Busola's story is true,he prolly would have married earlier say 22 except the said shindara was born out of wedlock.If he was married then how old was the wife?Same age or two years younger?
This is getting interesting...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by simiife: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=oyatz post=80105800]GSM started in Nigeria in 2001 (limited to Lagos and Abuja then) but got to Ilorin and Oshogbo in 2003

OK,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Benekruku(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The age of consent in Nigeria is 11. See the link below for details.

grin

Now you have come with your own law.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by simiife: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Benekruku:

grin

Do u have personal beef with biodun
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Benekruku(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
simiife:

Do u have personal beef with biodun

Yes!

I hate people who lie and not man enough to take a bow.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by abayomilaws(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Correction. The age of consent in Nigeria is 11. See the link below for details.

Brother, there has always been a controversy about age of consent in Nigeria since different relevant statutory and legal authority stipulates what they perceive age of majority or age to give capacity. In summary, under customary law .I.e. Islamic law and non islamic customary, age of majority ( age to give consent) is the age of puberty see abake v. Labinjoh, under marriage act and marriage causes act, age of majority is 21, as a girl of 18 years who has not attained 21 can only marry by the consent of her father, under the constitution 1999 by virtue of s. 29(4)(a) and under the child right act ,age of majority is also 18. Be guided, please don't be misled. Under criminal law, it is 16 years for sex related offence see section 363 of the criminal code act 2004
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by willyjacs(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
IAmTobore:
Na u be d biggest illiterate. What's the age of consent in Nigeria? Don't tell me. Just check Google.
see person wey I dey appreciate him comment o.

Abeg de settle down read,so as to know who's against u before attacking people for no reason.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by willyjacs(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2019
tollyboy5:

hypocrite ! now you quoting law. we have many instance of under 18 marriage around us but you are interested in the coza own case. yeye dey smell. ask your sisters and family memebers when they lost their virginity if it was not under 18. go and sue their ex bofriends undecided yeye! when its time to pretend they're smart they'll start quoting rubbish
oga don't cry over this matter....am not responsible for ur life's issues.

If my sisters come out to drag any adult who slept with them being underage to court,we will support them.
Na who speak out we de support.....so goan die quick.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by OKorowanta: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Xisnin:

Stop typing like an illiterate.
Neymar accuser reported him to police for assault which is true and impossible to prove.
She later want to change her story to rape due to media pressure which backfired.

She later want to change her story to rape due to media pressure which backfired

So you agreed she later want to change it to rape?
And when I said the word 'Rape is been abused by many you had issues with that.
No be you be the first pesin wey don eat sawad food.
People don eat am and nothing happen to dia brain..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by nwanyionitsha: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Age is immaterial as she was 17.

Age of consent in nigeria is 11.
Well,I didn't know that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
abayomilaws:

Brother, there has always been a controversy about age of consent in Nigeria since different relevant statutory and legal authority stipulates what they perceive age of majority or age to give capacity. In summary, under customary law .I.e. Islamic law and non islamic customary, age of majority ( age to give consent) is the age of puberty see abake v. Labinjoh, under marriage act and marriage causes act, age of majority is 21, as a girl of 18 years who has not attained 21 can only marry by the consent of her father, under the constitution 1999 by virtue of s. 29(4)(a) and under the child right act ,age of majority is also 18. Be guided, please don't be misled. Under criminal law, it is 16 years for sex related offence see section 363 of the criminal code act 2004

What is the unified marriageable age in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:

grin

What is the marriageable age in Nigeria?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
oyatz:

A 17year old lady has reached the age of consent but don't mistake the age of consent with the marriagable age.

A 17 year old can testify as a witness in court and if he/she commits an offence, can be arrested and tried in court.

A 17 year old is not a minor but may be inexperienced.

If a 17 year old has not reached the age of consent then what is the marriageable age? See the link for a clue. cool

https://punchng.com/does-nigeria-have-marriageable-age/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by abayomilaws(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is the unified marriageable age in Nigeria? undecided
It depends on the marriage , if it is a marriage conducted under the customary law including Islamic law, the marriageable age is the age of puberty... The moment the girl had reached puberty I.e. menstruating ,she can be married.
Under marriage conducted under the statute viz. Marriage Act/Marriage Causes Act, the marriageable age is 21 years but 18 years old girl below 21 years may be married only with the consent of her father. See section 18 of marriage Act 2004; section 29(4) of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended; see also the relevant provision of the Child Rights Act 2004. So there is no unified age of marriage in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.