Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied (68197 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tblesd:
Abeg rape on bonnet. U com down, him too com down, he take u to d front, u no shout, he off him trouser, u still dey there. He off ur skirt or trouser, he put him prick. Shey u dey enjoy am ni?He do finish u enter car back. Pastor too dey enjoy free pussy of 17yrs old virgin laid at. Ds matter pass me o. I no dey judge. I no go look 4 anybody trouble make people no trouble me too o. Nice day

U see, if I tell u quite a lot of Nigerians are dumb, you wont believe me. How would someone believe such hogwash story? A 10-year old kid woouldnt even believe such kind of fantasy story. I see why politicians keep having a field day in this country. If a l, ady told me that kind of story, I would first laugh.

wawu.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
tollyboy5:

hypocrite ! now you quoting law. we have many instance of under 18 marriage around us but you are interested in the coza own case. yeye dey smell. ask your sisters and family memebers when they lost their virginity if it was not under 18. go and sue their ex bofriends undecided yeye! when its time to pretend they're smart they'll start quoting rubbish

LOL. Oil deh ur head. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by texazzpete(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Imagine being daft enough to believe Kemi Olunloyo.

Can’t be me. I have a functional brain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by doublecross(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
princeade86:
truth shall come out one day and internet lawyers will have their says also.
don't mind them all. i knew something was fishy about the allegation. useless protesters left important economic issues to protest a rape allegation. Nigerians should hide their face in shame. f00lish people in a f00lish society!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by TerrorSquad147: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
slim75d:
whenever i take a deep look @ busola i see her as a nymphomanic mayb she grew up as a weird teen probably the pastor took advantage of that to comb her ]now that the man is rich she tried to cashout but her slip cut
grin grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by banio: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
Whether it was consensual or not, if Busola was 17 years old at the time, Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her, statutory rape that is.

Alhajis are marrying 14 years. So all Alhajis are rapist.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by derecho(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Villageppl:

Your brain is leaking. Why don't you go to Lagos Zoo and challenge a lion to a race like the slowpoked beast you are? Better yet, let's call SARS and you must outrace them on foot while they chase you on car. Nigeria needs an Usain Bolt anyways, come and prove your skills idiot.
Spend time to improve on your reasoning instead of insulting people.I hope you will not come and blame village people for your inability to reason?
If you think everyone is beclouded by emotions and can't see folly in a story then wake up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by SIRTee15: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
#I stand with bisola#

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by studentofTruth: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
As I kept saying, it's a question of her age then, and not if the sexual encounters we're mutually enjoyed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by owowa145(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
koyyess:
Aunty kemi should use her head for once.

Even in obodo oyibo, you do not have sex with minors even if it was consensual. You as the adult will still go to jail.

If the same law applies here and a public/relifious figure like coza did have sex with a minor, then he deserves what he is getting.
What about Tyga & Kylie Jenner, hmmm. Answer ooo

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by sexdoll: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
of course, it had to be consensual.

it's just that it's one of those things with these women.

one day, their confused nature gets hold of them and before you know it, there are talking and acting in such a bizarre manner that will surely get you surprised and even shocked... assuming you were not prepared for such flipflopping nature before hand.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by studentofTruth: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
You sef, if Kemi is right then the baby she was going to babysit in 1999 when she was 17 was actually born in 2002. So she is almost 20 then.

Get your timeline right. The family started attending the church in 1999. Her sexual encounter and babbysitting happened in 2002 when she's 17. She wasn't 17 in 1999, she was 17 in 2002
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by simiife: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Since every body is saying Kemi is mad,I think we shud try and find out d age actual of d child she went 2 Baby sit,if d child was born in 1999 or 2002,from dere we can balance d equation and den go ahead to plot d graph.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by King44(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Villageppl:

I would beat him but I have self defense training and I am not 16 so I can't dismiss Bisola because she did not react how I would have. Also
Same person carried u in his car to a public place and branch to a street that people seldom pass how will she run when she's in a disorderly state with at least her bottom clothes halfway off her body, shocked from the assault and she's in a place where there's barely any people to come to her aid. How is a 16 year old girl supposed to outrun a grown man (which gives him a natural advantage for strength and speed and he has a car to chase her with) especially in an area he drove to by car and there's no around to run to?
let's not pretend or dismiss the fact that this case wasn't a rape case that period was in the 90s considering the pastors age then probably early 20s and even today it is not hard to see guys in their 20s dating a girl of 15, 16 17 reason being that girls grow fast and they do have big statures so there is this kind of wide spread ignorance of considering age before dating or having x with a girl even if one is aware we guys sometimes tend to just over look girls age as long as she doesn't look her age for Busola she falls in that category judging by her look but, fatoyinbo is popular, a pasture, public figure that is why the matter is being taken seriously if he had been a pauper that has no million to his name nothing like this would have happened. though legally its a rape if actually they had something together when she was 17 something she is not aware of and something he down played due to ignorance but on a norms it was a consented affair by both parties I believe no one has to go down for it, it happens among youths besides I heard the legal age thing has been reviewed some places now in Nig the legal age is 16

bs, you said you have self defense skills flattered something I have always wish to learn, no beat boys o abeg have mercy on guys

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by simiife: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
studentofTruth:

Get your timeline right. The family started attending the church in 1999. Her sexual encounter and babbysitting happened in 2002 when she's 17. She wasn't 17 in 1999, she was 17 in 2002

How old is Busola now??
She said he raped her in 1999 and not 2002
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by studentofTruth: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
simiife:

How old is Busola now??
She said he raped her in 1999 and not 2002
She never mentioned date. the Coza guy document said the family started attending his church in 1999. If you say the baby was born in 2002, then the sexual encounters must have been around then, and she said she was 17 then.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Babinski: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
She was 17, age of consent in Ilorin back then was 16

There was nothing in her narrative that showed she gave consent. That you do not shout and raise alarm does not imply consent. You can psychologically threaten someone the way you can also do it with a weapon.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by eyeview: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
Whether it was consensual or not, if Busola was 17 years old at the time, Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her, statutory rape that is.

The only case she has is statutory rape because of her age, not force. But what will work against her is that the legally recognised consent age varies from state to state and most Muslim states have theirs as low as 11. With Kwara (location of offence) being a predomimantly Muslim state, 17 may be within the consent age. This is what she should have studied before filing a complaint

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by SmartDave(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
etrange:

This one be typing rubbish

Sharap!!!!

His own view.... Abi him nor get right to freedom of speech again??

U sef alk your own.

Talk your own!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by eyeview: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
sexdoll:
of course, it had to be consensual.

it's just that it's one of those things with these women.

one day, their confused nature gets hold of them and before you know it, there are talking and acting in such a bizarre manner that will surely get you surprised and even shocked... assuming you were not prepared for such flipflopping nature before hand.

Every girl wish that all their exes and guys they had affairs with will be lower than them in life. Hence if they see any of them rising and being celebrated in the public space, they get upset and wish him downfall.
If Pastor Fatoyinbo became a primary school teacher in one village school and she is the wife of Timi Dakolo today, she won't even tell anyone she had anything with the man. But he's a star celebrity pastor today and that annoys her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by simiife: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
studentofTruth:

She never mentioned date. the Coza guy document said the family started attending his church in 1999. If you say the baby was born in 2002, then the sexual encounters must have been
around then, and she said she was 17 then.

Go and read her interview again, she said it happened in 1999 wen she was 17,2002 came into d picture because Kemi said d child she went to baby sit was born dat yr and not 1999 she claimed he raped her.

And I never said d child was born in 2002,read my oda post.

Plus i also want to know wen phones came into Nigeria, because I remember where she said dere were no phones den

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by sexdoll: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
eyeview:

Every girl wish that all their exes and guys they had affairs with will be lower than them in life. Hence if they see any of them rising and being celebrated in the public space, they get upset and wish him downfall.
If Pastor Fatoyinbo became a primary school teacher in one village school and she is the wife of Timi Dakolo today, she won't even tell anyone she had anything with the man. But he's a star celebrity pastor today and that annoys her

I think I know what you're trying to say but...

how you take know these things sef?

are you a girl?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by derecho(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mosco100:
Abomination
Ephesians 5
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Very correct but look at Hebrews 13:4(NLT)
Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
Though there is a high calling for believers but NO SINNNER WILL GO UNPUNISHED
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by toks208: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:

In ilorin at the time of the rape, 17years was considered an adult according to the police report.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Frankiss44(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
crazygod:
But come to think of it, I haven't seen or heard any member of her family, her mum, sisters and brother come out to confirm her story

But she called names of associate pastors that came to beg her family too.. Have u seen anyone of them deny the story? It's a two way thing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by paparazzi1987(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
partnerbizz5:

The one he denied already is it factless?
They had an affair simple.

Busola could have made a mistake with names or dates but the truth is, pastor slept with her.

I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They (women) want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy; let alone a virgin pusssy.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

Statutory Rape.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
derecho:
Spend time to improve on your reasoning instead of insulting people.I hope you will not come and blame village people for your inability to reason?
If you think everyone is beclouded by emotions and can't see folly in a story then wake up

You must be in love with that rapist or his colleague to pull such an idiotic reasoning in his defence. I won't blame your village people for your stupidity as I'm sure they've been abused enough just for having you among them. How do you talk about my reasoning skills when your rebuttal is literally she'd run if she saw a lion. Come and provide the data proving the remarkable ability of 16 year old girls to outrun grown ass men or just quit while you're ahead and accept your talents lay in writing fantasy movies, not reasoning like someone with common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Babinski:

There was nothing in her narrative that showed she gave consent. That you do not shout and raise alarm does not imply consent. You can psychologically threaten someone the way you can also do it with a weapon.
Regret sex is not rape; without forceful overt display and announcement that you're unwilling to participate in coitus, no man can read your mind.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by abayomilaws(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
robosky02:
Even jss3 13 years give consent to class mate
Although in the instance you just cited would the law not be unreasonable to hold the male child for statutory rape at the instance of the parents or guardians of the female child ?
However , this situation is totally different from this case, -seeming consensual sex between an adult male to a girl of minority age. It is always rape, by applying mischief rule, the law intends to protect the minor girls from being sexually taken advantage of by the adults. Therefore, a minor girl does not have a capacity to give consent unless she is married under the customary law.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by derecho(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
I didn't bother to finish reading. ..the first two lines tells me the type of person you are.. I imagine how you take a disagreement.. I honestly pity you and whoever decides to marry you.. If you are married then that man must be graced to have a BIG PROBLEM to handle daily.
Haba..just state your view.. .Must you insult people to air position??
If you are tired of your futile attempt to make us buy into your jaundiced view,then let us know.You insults and noise won't make me change my stance.I'M NOT CONVINCED BIODUN RAPED BUSOLA so relax let's hear The other side of the story
Villageppl:

You must be in love with that rapist or his colleague to pull such an idiotic reasoning in his defence. I won't blame your village people for your stupidity as I'm sure they've been abused enough just for having you among them. How do you talk about my reasoning skills when your rebuttal is literally she'd run if she saw a lion. Come and provide the data proving the remarkable ability of 16 year old girls to outrun grown ass men or just quit while you're ahead and accept your talents lay in writing fantasy movies, not reasoning like someone with common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Staro: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by sonofElElyon: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kemi forgot that the first alleged rape was said to have occurred earlier than the time dakolo's wife went to babysit fatoyinbo's child. The first allegedly occured in her family house and fatoyinbo was not married then. It is this alleged rape that constitutes statutory rape because she was still underaged at that time.. Even if she consented, it still constitutes rape because she had no capacity to legally consent because she was under 18 at the time

Praizeupdates:
Well as you all know, Popular investigative journalist will always do her findings well when it comes to matters like this. According to Kemi Olunloyo Findings about Busola and Pastor Fatoyinbo rape saga, She claim Busola sisters didnt postor involve their selves in the online campaign against the pastor, she also revealed that Busola and her family went to the church for a very long time before they decided to leave.

She also claim that according to findings, Busola Dakolo was always happy when pastor Fatoyinbo is around and this gave her sisters and her mother a suspicious actions against Busola.Kemi Olunloyo has done alot of findings about this rape allegation before concluding that Busola Dakolo was never raped it was consensual.

Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzqimy9FSfG/?hl=en

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/according-to-my-findings-busola-dakolo-was-never-raped-she-lied-kemi-olunloyo/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) / Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.