Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied (68130 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Tareq1105: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Well as you all know, Popular investigative journalist will always do her findings well when it comes to matters like this. According to Kemi Olunloyo Findings about Busola and Pastor Fatoyinbo rape saga, She claim Busola sisters didnt postor involve their selves in the online campaign against the pastor, she also revealed that Busola and her family went to the church for a very long time before they decided to leave.

She also claim that according to findings, Busola Dakolo was always happy when pastor Fatoyinbo is around and this gave her sisters and her mother a suspicious actions against Busola.Kemi Olunloyo has done alot of findings about this rape allegation before concluding that Busola Dakolo was never raped it was consensual.

Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzqimy9FSfG/?hl=en

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/according-to-my-findings-busola-dakolo-was-never-raped-she-lied-kemi-olunloyo/

Mad woman.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Roon9(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2019
HITdemUP:
See anty wey mumu

Shut up...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by NwaJozi: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2019
Listen this girl was enjoying the acts
I have a discerning spirit and it told me all I needed to know. She was not raped but taken advantage of

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nerro042: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2019
When you look past all the craziness this woman is probably the best journalist we have in the country

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by FatGuy: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
Whether it was consensual or not, if Busola was 17 years old at the time, Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her, statutory rape that is.

Statutory rape at 17 in Nigeria? Check your Criminal Law well

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Acidosis(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
a sane person knows dat she wasn't raped. maybe d man promised her marriage back then and now dat she sees him been so successful she then thought now is d right time for payback

Read what you typed again. This time replace man with married pastor , you would notice the distance between your notion and commonsense is very wide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Roon9(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2019
etrange:
Well, aunty Kemi wwould deliberately go against popular opinion cause that's where she'd get the attention she desires....

She might have her reasons though but coming out publicly to beg for money kind of cast some shadow of doubt on her judgements. Such desperation can do anything to satisfy its quest.

Just saying...

You know the truth bros... She was stating facts not some krest and car bonnet rape shid

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Roon9(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
Whether it was consensual or not, if Busola was 17 years old at the time, Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her, statutory rape that is.

Age of consent in illorin by state laws is 16 years grin

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Sterope(f): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2019
They have already reached to this mad woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by princeade86(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
She has been commissioned to do the job by handling the damaged control, alert don enter. If you know you know.
and is a crime for busola to sue him or her family members can't react. is it good for ur family to keep mute during ur hard time that u need them most?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Roon9(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2019
partnerbizz5:

The one he denied already is it factless?
They had an affair simple.

Busola could have made a mistake with names or dates but the truth is, pastor slept with her.

I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They (women) want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy; let alone a virgin pusssy.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

Copied post.. Stop plagiarism

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Mosco100(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2019
Abomination
Ephesians 5
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by oyatz(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2019
That's what she wants you to believe by emphasizing on the age.
However, in Kwara State where the alleged rape occurred, the age of consent is 16years.

People like you confuse the age of consent with the marriagable age

joseph1832:

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Gentew(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2019
etrange:
Well, aunty Kemi wwould deliberately go against popular opinion cause that's where she'd get the attention she desires....

She might have her reasons though but coming out publicly to beg for money kind of cast some shadow of doubt on her judgements. Such desperation can do anything to satisfy its quest.

Just saying...

What popular opinion is that? Ur own shallow opinion i guess.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Kaybex007(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2019
I thought as much.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by crazygod(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2019
NotComplaining:
This insensitive bitc.h is just begging to be body bagged.

Y? If she said she found out busola was actually raped will ur statement here still be the same? Its like u get off on seeing people down and out.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by distilledwalex(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2019
Okay.. Been expecting this. Fat Oyinbo surely fight back.. Ejo would do the job better than this psyco patient and Mr. Freeze.. God is all knowing

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by justli: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2019
My only question is: did he Bleep a minor at 17 as a pastor? If he did that they should be consequence.

As an adult and a pastor, he must have unduly influenced her, which is why there is no such thing as consensual relationship with a minor .

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by NotComplaining: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2019
crazygod:

Y? If she said she found out busola was actually raped will ur statement here still be the same? Its like u get off on seeing people down and out.

I actually stand by her being a victim of rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by koyyess: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2019
Aunty kemi should use her head for once.

Even in obodo oyibo, you do not have sex with minors even if it was consensual. You as the adult will still go to jail.

If the same law applies here and a public/relifious figure like coza did have sex with a minor, then he deserves what he is getting.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Aladdin1(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Our aunty has gone mad again!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Mftivi: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Acidosis:

Read what you typed again. This time replace man with married pastor , you would notice the distance between your notion and commonsense is very wide.
"married pastor" ehe ? Is it a criminal offense ?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by martineverest(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
that's what many don't nnow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Anty kemi,sorry i don't believe you on this
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Naijageak(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2019
The truth will always come out
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by seunmsg(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2019
She concluded that Busola wasn’t raped without providing a single evidence to support her conclusion. She also claimed that Biodun Fatoyinbo had consented sex with her at the age of 17. So, is Kemi not aware that sex with a minor is statutory rape? Even if the sex was consensual, why did Biodun Fatoyinbo deny ever having sex with her?

Anybody that believe the conclusion of this old, unstable, wretched, and attention seeking lady needs medical examination. She was simply paid by Fatoyinbo to come up with this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by koyeni(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Neoteny(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2019
The only people who know the truth are the randy pastor, the manipulative 'victim', and Zeus/Apollo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by unmask: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
depends on what the age of consent was at that time and I am not sure it was 18....think it was below 18

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2019
The tagged mad woman (Kemi) just became a saint before you abi?
Nonsense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Tareq1105: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Well as you all know, Popular investigative journalist will always do her findings well when it comes to matters like this. According to Kemi Olunloyo Findings about Busola and Pastor Fatoyinbo rape saga, She claim Busola sisters didnt postor involve their selves in the online campaign against the pastor, she also revealed that Busola and her family went to the church for a very long time before they decided to leave.

She also claim that according to findings, Busola Dakolo was always happy when pastor Fatoyinbo is around and this gave her sisters and her mother a suspicious actions against Busola.Kemi Olunloyo has done alot of findings about this rape allegation before concluding that Busola Dakolo was never raped it was consensual.

Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzqimy9FSfG/?hl=en

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/according-to-my-findings-busola-dakolo-was-never-raped-she-lied-kemi-olunloyo/

Mad woman.

See the person defending the Pastor.

My advice for Biodun is to just allow the sleeping dog to lie.

There's no point trying to defend himself. That, to me, will amount to a man of God telling lies.

It's not an easy decision for a happily married woman to come up with such allegation.

I don't want Biodun to create another issue because he will definitely do while trying to deny the obvious and such will further portray him in bad light.

He should turn to God for forgiveness because I believe the pastor did it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by crazygod(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2019
NotComplaining:

I actually stand by her being a victim of rape.
And I sympathize with u. But I also hope ur story is not like hers that sound ludicrous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.