Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied (68202 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by iswallker(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2019
Villageppl:

In civilized countries and not that savage zoo you hail from, even just a romantic relationship between a grown man and a 16 year old is classified under statutory rape talkless a sexual relationship which you did not deny.

Go.to zamfara and beat Sanni yerima.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Babinski: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2019
Tolexander:
It was a mutual consent between them.

There is no mutual consent with a minor!

Chief Executive Officers of secular companies in sane worlds have been relieved of their positions for sleeping with secretaries under them.
Unfortunately in Nigeria, some Christians see nothing wrong in Pastors and Heads of Churches repeatedly committing adultery, abusing trust and sleeping with their congregants and vulnerable people under their care.

A Pastor committing consensual adultery is better than one commiting adulterous rape, right? Because he fears the judgement of the secular world on a criminal case than that of God which comes only on Judgement day??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Glink2018(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2019
jchioma:
Okay, Coza pastor didn't rape her, he was only fvcking busola whilst he is respectively married and pastoring her family.

Talk about the morality to stand on the pulpit after some rounds of hot s*x with a member to preach salvation of souls.

No wonder, religious houses have become a place for all manners of evil. If you can allow sexual immorality in the hallowed alter, you can do worse.

... And your comments made me to shed tears.
The church of God has now become a club gathering where even the pastor is perverse in his doing.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by lomprico(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Kemi was there live, when it happened!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Lanruze: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Lol......

quentin06:
from the write up one can deduce that fatoyinbo takes them from behind, he looks like a behind the scene kind of guy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by AngelicBeing: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2019
agarawu23:
We need the answer from Bisola cos thats the only line that caught my attention. What was the sex position when the pastor bleeped you on his car? If Na doggie, then that wasn't rape cheesy
Hian, doggie ke tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by partnerbizz5(f): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2019
willyjacs:
forget the long note.
Sleeping with a girl under the age of 18 is statutory rape under the law..... The child rights act,the Nigeria sexual offence laws nd the United Nations of which Nigeria is a signatory termed a child below 18 as a minor...according to the law, an underage is termed "not responsible"

The nail is ,did he sleep with her?
If yes, how old was the girl then?
Was she under age or not?

If he did it when she was underage,then it's statutory rape whether u like it or not.

A pastor was jailed in Canada last week for defiling a lady kept under his care for 14 long yrs..meaning he was sleeping with her since childhood till she became an adult.... she sued him, court sentenced him with the help of other women who came accusing the pastor of same thing....no hospital samples were needed.
What nailed him was defiling her when she was underage.

Una nor get sense here.

A lot of rapes happen in this country every day...so if a victim was raped...because it took them long to speak out and no medical reports to prove it, the culprit should just go unpunished?

What about local communities where they don't know about going for medical reports?

Statutory rape might not be forced or brutal penetration(medical reports are mostly needed in forced or brutal rape).... but with an underage girl of 15yrs +,she might consent due to adolescence naivety nd curiosity in every child..... so u as an adult taking advantage of dat is also termed rape.

Make we try get sense for this country.

what is the age of consent in Nigeria to warrant to statutory rape?

Do you know where the child rights Act apply? Just like the Administration of criminal justice Act and the Naptip Act?

I paid over 5m to learn these things.

I won't reply you again except if you are humble and willing to learn. I don't argue legal issues with laymen

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by robosky02(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
a sane person knows dat she wasn't raped. maybe d man promised her marriage back then and now dat she sees him been so successful she then thought now is d right time for payback

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2019
Too little too late, the Pastor's reputation is already tarnished beyond repair. BTW Aunty Kemi share COZA money o, I know this your repentance no be for free.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2019
Babinski:

There is no mutual consent with a minor!

Chief Executive Officers of secular companies in sane worlds have been relieved of their positions for sleeping with secretaries under them.
Unfortunately in Nigeria, some Christians see nothing wrong in Pastors and Heads of Churches repeatedly committing adultery, abusing trust and sleeping with their congregants and vulnerable people under their care.

A Pastor committing consensual adultery is better than one commiting adulterous rape, right? Because he fears the judgement of the secular world on a criminal case than that of God which comes only on Judgement day??
She was 17, age of consent in Ilorin back then was 16
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by robosky02(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2019
Even jss3 13 years give consent to class mate
abayomilaws:

Hear yourself, can a 16 year old girl give a consent to have sex, save she is married under customary law? Brother , it is rape.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Inception(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2019
Villageppl:
Most Nairaland male specimen will type slander and nonsense with their yellowing fingers against Bisola and assertively claim Fatinyobo, a pastor need I remind you, sexing a 16/17 year old was consensual. That's because it matches them and their filthy fathers' past and current evil deeds of preying on young girls and teenagers and if they admit she was raped, they'll have to confess to themselves how they are in the same WhatsApp group with a rapist

However it's all good. The day some progressive humanitarian creates a Nigerian sex offender registry, I can guarantee no less than 80% of nairaland males will enter that list.

At what age did you first have sex? And was it consentual?

Be truthful, please.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by karbarsar(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
partnerbizz5:

The one he denied already is it factless?
They had an affair simple.

Busola could have made a mistake with names or dates but the truth is, pastor slept with her.

I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They (women) want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy; let alone a virgin pusssy.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

With this your sincere analysis. I am promising you that you will go far in life.

In other news, I will want Pastor Biodun if he is eventually vindicated to first forgive Busola and Timi for their bitterness, hate and Jealousy. And he should handsomely reward that once upon a loyal puccy with some Gucci note. Than come for those that sponsored the protest in his Church. A legal action should be taken against their sponsors and also for me personally he should also go after those yeyebrities and public figure who took a troll on him directly. I'm sure he will have a very good cash out on this scandal and finally to Pastor Biodun, please remember me oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by bastardmod: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by shegra58: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
Whether it was consensual or not, if Busola was 17 years old at the time, Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her, statutory rape that is.
Is there anything like statutory gift?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by sowilli: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
a sane person knows dat she wasn't raped. maybe d man promised her marriage back then and now dat she sees him been so successful she then thought now is d right time for payback
a young girl who was manipulated into sex and later feels cheated in life will allege rape. If you understand women, you will know the psychology around this. There was consent but she was minor.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2019
slim75d:
whenever i take a deep look @ busola i see her as a nymphomanic mayb she grew up as a weird teen probably the pastor took advantage of that to comb her now that the man is rich she tried to cashout but her slip cut

Guy I love you grin don't mind her, she wants to cashout indeed grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by nwanyionitsha: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Tolexander:
It was a mutual consent between them.
For me,the problem still remains her age at the time this thing happened.
She wasn't an adult.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by nwanyionitsha: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2019
partnerbizz5:

The one he denied already is it factless?
They had an affair simple.

Busola could have made a mistake with names or dates but the truth is, pastor slept with her.

I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They (women) want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy; let alone a virgin pusssy.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

How old was she when all these things happened. For me,her age was/is an issue.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by seunjungle1(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2019
Fvcking a 17years old girl is a rape to you. You very much in sane. How old are your female siblings when they started fvcking up and down. 5tupid person.

joseph1832:
Whether it was consensual or not, if Busola was 17 years old at the time, Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her, statutory rape that is.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by nwanyionitsha: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2019
FatGuy:

Statutory rape at 17 in Nigeria? Check your Criminal Law well
Tell us the age na,abeg.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by nwanyionitsha: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2019
Roon9:

Age of consent in illorin by state laws is 16 years grin
If that is the case....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2019
derecho:
The same way a 15-year old Gauff can't beat a Serena Williams.abi?
Make Lion pursue am make we see whether the alleged rapist will catch her.16 years tori no dey finish?
Try to chase 10year old who is determined to escape, then come and tell us how easy it is.

Your brain is leaking. Why don't you go to Lagos Zoo and challenge a lion to a race like the slowpoked beast you are? Better yet, let's call SARS and you must outrace them on foot while they chase you on car. Nigeria needs an Usain Bolt anyways, come and prove your skills idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2019
Inception:

At what age did you first have sex? And was it consentual?

Be truthful, please.

Thankfully yes, it was consensual and with an age mate. My full sympathies if you were statutorily raped as a child or teenager and you think that's normal, really and truly I wish you healing so you can understand how sickening adults exploiting teenagers are.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by joe120120(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Well as you all know, Popular investigative journalist will always do her findings well when it comes to matters like this. According to Kemi Olunloyo Findings about Busola and Pastor Fatoyinbo rape saga, She claim Busola sisters didnt postor involve their selves in the online campaign against the pastor, she also revealed that Busola and her family went to the church for a very long time before they decided to leave.

She also claim that according to findings, Busola Dakolo was always happy when pastor Fatoyinbo is around and this gave her sisters and her mother a suspicious actions against Busola.Kemi Olunloyo has done alot of findings about this rape allegation before concluding that Busola Dakolo was never raped it was consensual.

Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzqimy9FSfG/?hl=en

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/according-to-my-findings-busola-dakolo-was-never-raped-she-lied-kemi-olunloyo/

kemi is a mad woman .
any thing done to basola without her consent is rape .whatever the pastor does during. that time without her consent is rape
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by nwanyionitsha: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2019
crazygod:

And what makes u think she was 'happily' married? I feel she did this to try and save her marriage after all the allegations levelled against her because her husband had diarrhea of the mouth. We all know timi's mouth no dey rest. If he doesn't criticise this pastor on social media, he will be extolling his wife too on social media, and I guess people decided to treat him fuvk up for him by laying allegations against his wife on infidelity. The lady had to save her marriage and call it rape.
I don't understand. Did he marry her as a virgin. Everyone has a past.
Well the story is unfolding.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by nwanyionitsha: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2019
ericsmith:

you meant where she claimed to be raped 1999 ,went to the pastor house same week same year to take care of a kid that was born 2002.
Is 2002 the confirmed dob of fatoyibos first child?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Kiezodumah(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:

Jst don't know wat to say to u. What about the former governor of zamfara who was bleeping a minor on the disguise of marriage. This practice is popular in the North and even prominent among the elites using religion and ethnicity as a yardstick/ basis for their actions. Less than 15yr old female children married to much older men yet we didn't see protests from celebrities and social media hypocrites as this COZA case has drawn. Such practices comes with alot of medical and psychological issues: especially Vesicovaginal fistulas, maternal morbidity and mortality. This same practice has never garnered this public outcry. What do u call that ?? Isn't that rape in disguise: bleeping a child without her consent, awakening her sexual senses so early, exposing her to myriads of trauma that no one else can understand. When u bring rthis point to the table for deliberation/ argument ,they tell u " oh ! Its the western world that brought about 18yrs as a the standard for definition of adulthood and they throw back the question at you. " what shud be the ideal age for marriage?"...and then u look dumbfounded. Statutory rape nor statutory rape ni. The law counters itself. It jst heavily depends on the competent lawyer to throw out a case that seems impossible to win on paper even when the defendant is guilty of the crime.
They had sex. That's for sure .Everybody knows that but its not rape.There is more to that story than meet the eye. I bet u, only if there could be a scenerio or a kind of meeting between them in a very secluded place devoid of public access, without their knowledge that they are been filmed, u wud be shocked to know how the paradigm would shift and she would tell him why she did what she had done. Look here the power social media has now can't be overemphasized. Success gal, Ikorodu boys, funny toheeb, Mr spells, the guy whose child had a whole in his heart who finally died jst to mention a few were are/ were beneficiaries of social media. Why didn't the DAKOLO'S file for a case in court by acting civil at least?. Rather they chose the media platform jst to benefit from it immensely and God knows what other s they have/ had. Am not a fan of COZA pastor but its majorly/ prominently a case of vendetta. What if Fatoyinbo didn't make it in life ? Let's say he was a road side mechanic who never made it as a pastor and he had truly raped Busola.. Even in his poverty ,let's assume he was still allegedly raping women serially and Busola got to know he was still in the business of rape, WOULD SHE COME OUT AND SAY" Hey guys ,u know what this guy raped me when I was 17 yrs of age
Wake up gullible ones, she only wants a win win situation for both parties after feeling cheated and used.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by EngrKem: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
In kwara, statutory age is 16. Haahaha the joke is on u

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by BigBrother9ja: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
Keep fooling yourself...
In Nigeria, it's 12 years

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by lionson3: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
HITdemUP:
See anty wey mumu
I think the real mumus are those who believed an allegation with no fact and went ahead to victimise the alleged individual.
Kemi here simply went to gather her facts. I'll give this one to her.
My own take is that Busola lied. She wasn't raped.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals / Bros Jay Kay Dies In An Accident / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.