Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results (16221 Views)

Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by rummmy: 6:21am On Jul 09, 2019
post=80079950:
Almost 16 million Nigerians cannot be wrong.

We voted for the right man for the job.

We voted for the man of integrity and not an internationally recognised thief being supported by smaller thieves.

We voted for the best President in the history of Nigeria.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New Nigeria.
a terrorist president with islamization and fulanization agendas..... God forbid.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by jaggabban: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2019
nurex01:
If you think Atiku is coming click like

If you think Atiku is not coming click share
Ipobian pigs, this guy is waiting for ur likes.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Olanipekun1: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
post=80079950:

We voted for the man of integrity and not an internationally recognised thief being supported by smaller thieves.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New Nigeria.
[/s]buhari is a terrorist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2019
gr8keeng:
This Atiku lawyers are the most confused set of attorneys I've ever come across in life, very soon dem go add result of southern cameroon join the result to be contested. Bunch of confused lot.
You made no sense.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by tuniski: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Ah. Okay but this is not a regional election na. grin
Given the constraints that is the best way to go about it. Those states account for about 9m of the declared 15m votes of buhari.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by ClearFlair: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Lol...desperate criminals
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Sterope(f): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Hopefully those dunderheads will come up with someone better in 2023 against Atiku.
RockHard:
My gut tells me that Atiku is well aware of his slim chances of making any headway at the tribunal, but is going through this whole thing as a pretext to legitimise and build-up another attempt/shot at the presidency come 2023.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2019
shegra58:
Osho Baba grin

Representing PMB

Hahaha. Laught wan kee me @Shegra58 please can you email with this Osho Baba meme Halibasu2020@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2019
nurex01:

Atiku is coming only in d dream so I chose the third option..

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Lovelyn451(f): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2019
A
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by breezeng: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Many Nigerian will still die under this useless Government. Continue to support evil and suffer more. No single motorable access road available in Abeokuta. Only d bridges and commercial nerve. No road maintenance and stuffs. It's now very difficult to go out from many township community in Abeokuta. God help us.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2019
RockHard:
My gut tells me that Atiku is well aware of his slim inch chances of making any headway at the tribunal, but is going through this whole thing as a pretext to legitimise and build-up another attempt/shot at the presidency come 2023.

You get sense pass all the lawyers and San including Atiku
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2019
gr8keeng:
This Atiku lawyers are the most confused set of attorneys I've ever come across in life, very soon dem go add result of southern cameroon join the result to be contested. Bunch of confused lot.

How old are you?
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Atikulooter PDP are confused set of fools I trust Adams Oshiomhole, BUHARI TILL LIFE PRESIDENT
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by nurex01(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2019
post=80079950:

I guess you have a link to the president. Make you help person's Life o. grin
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Godson32(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2019
nurex01:

Atiku is cumming
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by nurex01(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2019
Godson32:
Atiku is cumming
is what? Cumming

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Wise Man Paving Ways And Standing For His Own Legitimately...
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by rottennaija(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2019
YoungLionken:
I think it should be all the states, as PMB along with Oshiom-ole and Thief-nubu rigged massively in all of them...

They are the demons the Church is praying against every now and then. But it's however sad that, Christians think they are praying against some spirits with horns, wings and a horrific look...

Nigeria now is struggling with countries like Mali, Benin Republic, Niger...

I'm sure this is not the future our forefathers envisaged, if so, they won't have bothered too much about emancipation, self-rule from our colonial monsters. God bless Nnamdi Azikiwe, Herbert Macaulay, Anthony Enahoro, Tafawa Balewa, Obafemi Awolowo...

Has there been anytime Nigeria didn't struggle?
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Benekruku(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2019
Lawyers just feeding fat!
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by fortunechy(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2019
From the comments I now know the real reason(s) Noah chooses more Animals than human being in the Ship...... it's a pity. Justice delayed can not and never be denied.... Time will definitely tell.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Daniel207(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2019
This man called Atiku is insane. How can you win a federal Government in court. Even in USA it is not possible. Buhari beat you home and away. If i see Atiku i slap him self. Empty brain. Looter ���
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by yarimagombe: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
So when Atiku will challenge the results from Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Cross River, River Abin, Akwa Ibom and Delta state, or they do their own free and fair?

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Staro: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Heavily rigged

Niger, Yobe, Katsina, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kano, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna and Zamfara.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by BuhariAdvocate: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2019
You should go and stand for atiku in Court. cheesy
tuniski:

Given the constraints that is the best way to go about it. Those states account for about 9m of the declared 15m votes of buhari.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by tuniski: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You should go and stand for atiku in Court. cheesy

If I had been a certified lawyer I would have voluntarily done that. It would be a very patriotic and democratic endeavor.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by tuniski: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2019
yarimagombe:
So when Atiku will challenge the results from Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Cross River, River Abin, Akwa Ibom and Delta state, or they do their own free and fair?

You can do that for him.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Femijohn198: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2019
atiku just wasting his time
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by TTBILLION: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
So far so good for the petitioner

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by hrykanu231(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
gr8keeng:

Some of you need to start indicating your academic qualification, IQ level and location when you use certain platforms. My reasons are not far-fetched; your lot makes people in civilized nations to question how how Nigerians reason. You have mentioned that his lawyers are the most confused, one would have expected that you back same up with a verifiable claim.
But alas, it is just foolishness in full display.
Untill we start thinking and acting objectively in line with global best practices, our present crop of leaders in PDP and APC will continue with their mess unabated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" / Malami’s Defence Of Buhari’s Veto Triggers Outrage / Independence Day: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 62nd Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.