Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results (16217 Views)

Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 3:11am On Jul 10, 2019
Mr. Sense, we don see you
Mandeyy:
You made no sense.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 3:12am On Jul 10, 2019
Old enough to be your grandpa
berrystunn:

How old are you?
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by kayusely70(m): 4:14am On Jul 10, 2019
YoungLionken:
I think it should be all the states, as PMB along with Oshiom-ole and Thief-nubu rigged massively in all of them...

They are the demons the Church is praying against every now and then. But it's however sad that, Christians think they are praying against some spirits with horns, wings and a horrific look...

Nigeria now is struggling with countries like Mali, Benin Republic, Niger...

I'm sure this is not the future our forefathers envisaged, if so, they won't have bothered too much about emancipation, self-rule from our colonial monsters. God bless Nnamdi Azikiwe, Herbert Macaulay, Anthony Enahoro, Tafawa Balewa, Obafemi Awolowo...
Balewa, Enahoro? What positive impact do they have on the evolution of nigeria.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2019
gr8keeng:
Old enough to be your grandpa

Then you need medication
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Lovelive: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2019
post=80079950:
Almost 16 million Nigerians cannot be wrong.

We voted for the right man for the job.

We voted for the man of integrity and not an internationally recognised thief being supported by smaller thieves.

We voted for the best President in the history of Nigeria.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New Nigeria.
Your thinking faculty as zonB is not different from the man you and co. voted for.
YOU are evil and YOU don't care about the suffering of Nigerians.
Selfish cunning zonB.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by YoungLionken(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
kayusely70:
Balewa, Enahoro? What positive impact do they have on the evolution of nigeria.

You would know, if you read your history very well...
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 1:45am On Jul 11, 2019
sure, exactly the type your grandpa is currently on
berrystunn:

Then you need medication
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2019
gr8keeng:
sure, exactly the type your grandpa is currently on

Yes about to RIP soon

PWS, Poverty well spent
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2019
and you will RIP with him... put your house in order and be ready to go with him
berrystunn:

Yes about to RIP soon

PWS, Poverty well spent
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2019
gr8keeng:
and you will RIP with him... put your house in order and be ready to go with him

You will not cross @ 39

Tell someone to mark it for you.

That sickness in your body will do the needful
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 4:48am On Jul 13, 2019
I can now see how stupid you really are, I'm way older than that lmao. I wasn't kidding when I said i'm your grandpa's mate... so now, doesn't that just mean your curse will revert back to you, meaning you won't even get to 39 before you die and if you are already older than 39, your kids and entire household below 39 will not even make 30... All the sickness in this world will be the portion of you and your entire family, both born and unborn ones.....You will never reap the fruit of your labor. None of your family members will reap the fruit of their labor. Sorrow, pains and bereavement shall not depart from your househhold. Pain in the morning, sorrow in the noon and bereavement at night....bring it on boy..
berrystunn:

You will not cross @ 39

Tell someone to mark it for you.

That sickness in your body will do the needful
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
gr8keeng:
I can now see how stupid i am really, I'm way older than that lmao. I wasn't kidding when I said i'm your grandpa's mate... so now, doesn't that just mean my curse will revert back to me, meaning i won't even get to 49 before i die and if I’m already older than 49 my kids and entire household below that will not even make 30... All the sickness in this world will be the portion of me and my entire family, both born and unborn ones.....I will never reap the fruit of my labor. None of my family members will reap the fruit of their labor. Sorrow, pains and bereavement shall not depart from my househhold. Pain in the morning, sorrow in the noon and bereavement at night....bring it on boy I’m in pain ..

Amen brother so be it
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ha, are you still alive ni, I thought you were long dead.... why the silence all this while nah?.... please don't stop what you started oooo, continue my brother... may God give you the strenght to do more, you go meet me for house too motherfucker
berrystunn:

Amen brother so be it
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
gr8keeng:
Ha, are you still alive ni, I thought you were long dead.... why the silence all this while nah?.... please don't stop what you started oooo, continue my brother... may God give you the strenght to do more, you go meet me for house too motherfucker

Udené, get the meaning and run mad
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 5:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Ozwoh, get the meaning and die
berrystunn:

Udené, get the meaning and run mad
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
gr8keeng:
Ozwoh, get the meaning and die

Usu is not hard to tell
Run mad at old age

Xoxo
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Only omeme behave this way
die young broda
berrystunn:

Usu is not hard to tell
Run mad at old age

Xoxo
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2019
gr8keeng:
Only omeme behave this way
die young broda

Slave I’m sorry I can’t help you
Poverty will never stay away from you.

Iberibe use it when you are mad
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 1:17am On Jul 21, 2019
pauper, who's asking for your help?, you don chop bellefull talkess of helping someone else lol.... abeg nor use laff kill me.... you manage to subscribe then dey form champ, oga abeg park well.

Death, Sickness and Disease will stay with you all the miserable days of your life..

RIP bro, take heart
berrystunn:

Slave I’m sorry I can’t help you
Poverty will never stay away from you.

Iberibe use it when you are mad
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2019
gr8keeng:
pauper, who's asking for your help?, you don chop bellefull talkess of helping someone else lol.... abeg nor use laff kill me.... you manage to subscribe then dey form champ, oga abeg park well.

Death, Sickness and Disease will stay with you all the miserable days of your life..

RIP bro, take heart

That sickness in your body, a woman deposited it.
The reason you have difficulty in your life

Your family is not at peace
You are struggling in life because of your background ,

I can’t help you , your problems are more then you pray or else you will be a waste.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
sickness?, difficulty?, struggling?, problems?, mofo, you don't even know who/what you're talking about.

Sickness?, I'm as sound and fit as a fiddle, I work out two good hours, six times a week.

Difficulty?, life is so easy for me where i live in one of the western countries here. Good job and good life.

Struggling?, never for once have i struggled in my entire life, most of my friends coming into the country I reside stay with me couple of months before finding their feet, feeding and accommodation for free.

Problems?, Ain't got no problems dude, I'm so so so successful and I can't ask for more.

As for you, I think you just actually listed everything wrong with your life and I feel so sorry for you.

Kindly let me know if there's anyway I can be of help to you.

Be at peace with yourself and see the blessings of God flow into your life... I just returned from church so no insults today.

Peace of the Lord be upon you.
berrystunn:

I can’t help you , your problems are more then you pray or else you will be a waste.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 3:53am On Jul 23, 2019
Omo Ale, what's up with you, haven't heard from you today.

Hope you don't want to be unfortunate coz i'm always looking forward to your messages everyday.
berrystunn:

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2019
gr8keeng:
Omo Ale, what's up with you, haven't heard from you today.

Hope you don't want to be unfortunate coz i'm always looking forward to your messages everyday.

Lol it's is clear you are jobless
Continue deceiving your self.

Continue struggling with your self.
Mugu

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2019
lol, jobless ke.... I work 40 hours a week and have the weekends off and I'm always looking forward to your message whenever I get back home from work.

So please don't stop, keep it coming daily lol.

I told you earlier, I had/have never struggled in life, thanks to God for that.

I guess you ran out of data the past few days hence the silence hahahahahahaha.

Anuofia
berrystunn:

Lol it's is clear you are jobless
Continue deceiving your self.

Continue struggling with your self.
Mugu
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
gr8keeng:
lol, jobless ke.... I work 40 hours a week and have the weekends off and I'm always looking forward to your message whenever I get back home from work.

So please don't stop, keep it coming daily lol.

I told you earlier, I had/have never struggled in life, thanks to God for that.

I guess you ran out of data the past few days hence the silence hahahahahahaha.

Anuofia

Slave with mouth
Continue deceiving your self
Udené.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by Lovelive: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
.... both INEC and APC's life would never remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 1:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Ha, slave ke.... dem never still free the chain from your papa hands and legs?.... O ga ooooo...
Who is deceiving who ogbeni.... you need serious deliverance from this your slavery mentality..
All those cherubim and seraphim type of deliverance so, dem need flog the slavery outta your life.
Udeke
berrystunn:

Slave with mouth
Continue deceiving your self
Udené.
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
gr8keeng:
Ha, slave ke.... dem never still free the chain from your papa hands and legs?.... O ga ooooo...
Who is deceiving who ogbeni.... you need serious deliverance from this your slavery mentality..
All those cherubim and seraphim type of deliverance so, dem need flog the slavery outta your life.
Udeke

Mugu sleep
Type again and die
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by berrystunn(m): 2:09am On Jul 27, 2019
gr8keeng:
Udeke

I still don’t understand this mugu

Usu which way ?
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by BafanaBafana: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2019
YoungLionken:
I think it should be all the states, as PMB along with Oshiom-ole and Thief-nubu rigged massively in all of them...

They are the demons the Church is praying against every now and then. But it's however sad that, Christians think they are praying against some spirits with horns, wings and a horrific look...

Nigeria now is struggling with countries like Mali, Benin Republic, Niger...

I'm sure this is not the future our forefathers envisaged, if so, they won't have bothered too much about emancipation, self-rule from our colonial monsters. God bless Nnamdi Azikiwe, Herbert Macaulay, Anthony Enahoro, Tafawa Balewa, Obafemi Awolowo...
when you are praying against someone or for the death of someone for 4 good years and the person in bustling in good health and prospering the more, Its either you don't know God or He doesn't know you
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 6:10am On Jul 27, 2019
the more you type die, the more i grow older boda ode.

I'll keep typing till thy kingdom come.

I am the Methuselah you read about in the bible....hahahahhahahahaha
berrystunn:

Mugu sleep
Type again and die
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results by gr8keeng: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Ogbeni, you can't understand at all, your are too dull to know even things around you, mugu.
berrystunn:

I still don’t understand this mugu

Usu which way ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC / Buhari Appoints Doyin Salami As Chief Economic Adviser / APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.