Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (109408 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
agbonkamen:
My kind of guy Chai huge and gallant. grin

With that your profile pic e go hard you oh

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
This guy na the ajeburish version of nipsey hussle,him name suppose be nipsey hammered

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by emilas1979(m): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Oga talk true 4 once biko. The lady make sense joor
GlorifiedTunde:

Because she exposed her boobs? undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by meobizy(f): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
The guy looks like a huge Nipsey Hustle.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by shegra58: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
hmm

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Legendguru: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2019
jmm
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by makeherscream(m): 12:21am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
better than that face on your profile
ubunja or whatever you call your self I want to see your picture
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
I like your bobby
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by friendl: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Lovely couple ,GOD bless your Union
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2019
makeherscream:
ubunja or whatever you call your self I want to see your picture
we don't always get what we want do we?

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
How does that affect your inbalanced hormones....uzuor

You be confirm benin woman grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
you get boobi oo

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
we don't always get what we want do we?
The girl you attacked was just joking with words yet you attacked her like her village people... Ngwa show him your pics now, you're forming proverb.. Mtchewwwwwwwwww... Grow up..

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 12:55am On Jul 10, 2019
Felixamos:

The girl you attacked was just joking with words yet you attacked her like her village people... Ngwa show him your pics now, you're forming proverb.. Mtchewwwwwwwwww... Grow up..
We have a White Knight lmfao.

Relax Mr Defender. She can take care of herself. You don't have to fight on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Primenet(m): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2019
Na so congrats!

MyDailyChoice Now in Nigeria

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:

We have a White Knight lmfao.

Relax Mr Defender. She can take care of herself. You don't have to fight on her behalf.
I'm not defending anyone. Your harsh response to her comment was uncalled for... Who knows! you might be an MBGN that was why he requested he saw your pics so maybe we could all admire you.. Smh..

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 1:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Felixamos:

I'm not defending anyone. Your harsh response to her comment was uncalled for... Who knows! you might be an MBGN that was why he requested he saw your pics so maybe be could all admire you.. Smh..
I know defending girls on the internet makes you feel good.

But believe me, your services are not required.

Girls can take it.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
I know defending girls on the internet makes you feel good.

But believe me, your services are not required.

Girls can take it.

what I don't get is how some persons comfortably use words anyhow to people they don't even know... I'm sorry I mentioned you in the first place... I wont quote you again..

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 1:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Felixamos:

what I don't get is how some persons comfortably use words anyhow to people they don't even know... I'm sorry I mentioned you in the first place... I wont quote you again..
Mr woman defender.

Take it easy.

These White Knights are hilarious

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ISHAQSD: 1:11am On Jul 10, 2019
GistOffer:
Beautiful endowed lady who displays her cleavage in sexy outfit, all loved up with her giant fiance in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-a-giant-man-and-his-pretty-endowed-finance

perfect match
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by xedos(m): 2:05am On Jul 10, 2019
It could be us.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by DateMynd44(m): 2:20am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
I hate ugly day dreamers on the internet
you no dey gree for them o

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by MetaPhysical: 3:07am On Jul 10, 2019
Mcy56:
The bride shouldn't have wear anything self, guess it'll be better that way. Non.sense and ingredient!

She didnt!
Zoom your eyeballs to her pubic
She's a mademoiselle!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by TissuePaper: 3:08am On Jul 10, 2019
Nice boobs smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Rubbish! angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by enemyofprogress: 3:41am On Jul 10, 2019
Shameless man, see small girl wey him go carry for marriage
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by enemyofprogress: 3:42am On Jul 10, 2019
TheDevil666:
Rubbish! angry
real rubbish
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:

Madam, please look up the meaning of gallant.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Monaco2(m): 4:21am On Jul 10, 2019
Felixamos:

He is a dude
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by kennsville(m): 5:01am On Jul 10, 2019
Nipsey Hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.