Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland (4646 Views)

Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Is that your work @dp?
yea
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Eeeem, LordKO pls we would like to know the 23monikers that asked about Poco, some people here are nl celebrity lmao cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
lilmax:
can someone post a pic of pocohantos?

why are guys misbehaving because of her?
Thank me later

1 Share

Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by LordKO(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Eeeem, LordKO pls we would like to know the 23monikers that asked about Poco, some people here are nl celebrity lmao cheesy cheesy

Truth is that many of them are looking for ways to "settle scores" with her as they usually put it, while less than 5 said they're looking for a way to "hit and run." lol. In fact, I think one person owns most of the monikers.

All the same, I'll not expose them because most of them listened to my wise counsel, while some have deactivated. I haven't mentioned this to her prior to this day though.

But you self, you like wahala. Amebo, lol.
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by MJBOLT: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
abeg she's not as beautiful as this
0KNM:
Thank me later
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
LordKO:

Truth is that many of them are looking for ways to "settle scores" with her as they usually put it, while less than 5 said they're looking for a way to "hit and run." lol. In fact, I think one person owns most of the monikers.

All the same, I'll not expose them because most of them listened to my wise counsel, while some have deactivated. I haven't mentioned this to her prior to this day though.

But you self, you like wahala. Amebo, lol.

Ahnahn, baby!
You kept something like this away from me?

Lol @ hit and run. That will take a lot more than my picture to achieve though.
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Simplep:
yea

It is a beautiful and great transformation.

I will love to have something like that done on me someday. For now, I will stick to making myself up.

Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Thegamingorca(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
0KNM:
Thank me later

wow She's so beautiful
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by LordKO(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Ahnahn, baby!
You kept something like this away from me?

Lol @ hit and run. That will take a lot more than my picture to achieve though.

You don't have to panic. They're under control. lol.
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
abeg she's not as beautiful as this

If I may ask, why?

Thegamingorca:

wow She's so beautiful

Yea, I think so too grin
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Thegamingorca(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
0KNM:
If I may ask, why?

Yea, I think so too grin
tongue

Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
LordKO:

You don't have to panic. They're under control. lol.

I believe you. kiss
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

It is a beautiful and great transformation.

I will love to have something like that done on me someday. For now, I will stick to making myself up.
Thanks dear

lol this your meme grin grin
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by MissRaine69(f): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dickhead02:
So you mean MissRaine69 is a man? undecided
Apparently having a vagina does not count, but I am not really bothered what the OP thinks or says it’s their problem not mine.

1 Like

Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

Apparently having a vagina does not count, but I am not really bothered what the OP thinks or says it’s their problem not mine.
hmm.
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
hi
0KNM:
Thank me later
Re: See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) / 21 Questions Every Youth Must Answer!!!!!! / That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.