Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

MMM Cooperation Crashes - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Cooperation Crashes (43914 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by 2sexycom(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
People still de do ponzi?

i wonder why some nigerians are very dumb...
education and lack of exposure bro. When I was telling people back then they refused to listen to me.One girl I know is yet to recover cos it seems she used people's money for the scheme and has not been able to pay back the sum since then.
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
dannybrasky:
U mean to complete the money wey em own the INDIANS for WEBSITE grin

Wise oneeeeeeeeeeee.... You understand it all.

@thebigkendo, dem Don delete out thread oh....
Are they ridding the whole Land of everything royalty?

1 Like

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by InvertedHammer: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
/
Nigerians are the gifts that keep giving grin grin

Yep. Now do you see why tithe gulping pastors will continue to thrive? There are way too many mo.rons ever ready to throw their money away.

/

2 Likes

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by dannybrasky(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hmmmm!! The power of royalty!! No be small thing.

obekediamondfuto:

@thebigkendo, dem Don delete out thread oh....
Are they ridding the whole Land of everything royalty?
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
VonBenny:
MMMC DIDN'T CRASH. DON'T BE DECEIVED, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE ENOUGH, YOU WILL NOTICE ALL MONEY WAS CONVERTED TO VMAVRO WHICH YOU CAN USE TO PAY THE 10%. I AM A PARTICIPANT TOO, AND MY MONEY WAS CONVERTED TO VMAVRO. WHICH I CAN EITHER SELL OR USE TO PH (PAY MY 10%). SO I WILL ADVICE EVERYONE HERE TO PH AND ENJOY THE BENEFIT. I BET YOU, IF YOU DON'T YOU MAY REGRET IT, BECAUSE THIS SYSTEM IS DESIGN TO LAST FOR ATLEAST 5 YEARS. BECAUSE THERE IS A RECOMMITMENT POLICY.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MESSAGE ME ASAP ON talk2reubavon@yahoo.com, or Call: 08151214313. I WILL REGISTER U SHOW U HOW TO PH AND GH. IF U DON’T JOIN NOW U MAY REGRET WHY U REFUSE TO JOIN. BECAUSE TIME WILL COME THE WHOLE NIGERIA WILL BE INTERESTED.
TO JOIN SIMPLY SEND ME UR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER.

BELOW ARE THE NEW RULES

Dear Mavrodians,
We greet you in all tidings. And we appreciate your commitment to the community since it's inception on Jan 22nd 2019. As you all know, we are with intention to make legacy of our dear friend Sergey Mavrodi lives on. And that is what brought us all together in MMM COOPERATION.
We have used the old algorithm known with MMM for the past 6months but now, we see the necessity to implement the new algorithm that would make our community to be with you all forever and much longer year. In implementation of the new algorithm as to give a good start up for the new system, there would be some "ADJUSTMENT" to the existing mavro ( PH principle amount, Direct Referral and Guiders Bonuses and Growth on the Principle amount) and there would INTRODUCTION OF RECOMMITTMENT to MMM COOPORATION. As you are all aware, that our PH and GH is ongoing and people are being matched without any delay before we decided on the implementation of the New System. Note that it is better we adjust the system now and introduced the new algorithm than later as introducing it later might have not too good effect on the system. With the new system, we would curb all issues being encountered majorly on Fake POP, there would be constant PH by Guiders and many more. We stand with our assurance that no participant will loss a possession in MMM COOPERATION and that MMM COOPERATION would always be with you.
The way the new system would work is attached below:
1) All mavro in the old algorithm/system ( Principle Amount , Direct Referral Bonuses, Guider Bonuses and Growth on Principle Amount) would be transfered to Verification Mavro).
2) Verification Mavro would permanently be used for the payment of 10% as NGN would only be used for 90% payment. This is to endeavour in setting off all the Verification Mavro acquired by participants from (1).
3) As to give more value for Verification Mavro in the hands of participants, the 50% Verification Mavro for Guider Bonus and Referral Bonus would be stopped for until all Verification Mavro in (1) finished below 5%.
4) In addition to (3), Guiders would only be able to GH 50% of their bonuses , same applies to Referral Bonuses.
5) There is new rules cum GH limit for guiders which is stated below:
- Guider can only GH bonuses based on what the Guider Provided Help of. e.g. If a guider Provide Help of 2000NGN, he would only be able have GH limit of 2000NGN on his Guider Bonuses. The more the Guider PH increases, the more his/her limit increased.
6) In the new system/algorithm , there introduction of "RECOMMITMENT". This is one of the features Sergei intended to introduced before his death. The recommitment would be with same amount you Provided Help of or an amount above the previous amount you provided help of.
7) More explanation on (6). In assumption a participant provided help of 1000NGN on 1st January 2019, at the release date; before participant could GH the 1500NGN, he must provide help of a new 1000NGN or an amount above the 1000NGN and paid 10% through Verification Mavro. After the 10% VM payment which is immediate, GH can now be allowed.
cool Your GH limit would be same amount you provided help of. As an example, you PH 1000NGN and you are expected to GH 1500NGN. The whole 1500NGN would not be GH at once, you first GH your principle amount of 1000NGN and the 500NGN after. This is allow more cash circulation in the system.
9) Green Mavro can now be converted to Verification Mavro for sales or for PH . in circumstance of when there is no Verification Mavro.
10) Note that after payment of 10% through Verification Mavro, the remaining 90% would not be matched until 15-20days.
Dear Mavrodians, we implemented new alogrithm in order for us to have a long term presence of 10-20years which is the wish of our dear friend Sergei Mavrodi . This new algorithm has been implemented in India and Indonesia before now and it's giving amazing result. We believe it would give much more better result in Nigeria. We are not here for short term plan, we are here for longer future moment . And that is what made us to introduced this new system now than later. Though it might be with little stress but it's better we all go through it now than continue with the old algorithm that not much features as this. The ideology of MMM as stated by Sergei Mavrodi is to have a financial independent society and we are committed to that. We appreciate your steadfast.
We remain yours humbly.
Together we change the world.
MMM Administration.

NOW IF I WAS INFORM EARLIER OR GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2016 MMM, I WOULD JOIN EARLY AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE, NOW THIS ONE JUST STARTED YESTERDAY. BE THE FIRST TO START EARNING.
Swindlers you people should stop robbing Peter to pay Paul...and Face it! You guys are officially dead and gone. No newbie after seeing this news will go ahead to PH and recommit any money. Go get a job and stop looking for how to scam innocent Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by Kingosytex(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
2sexycom:
education and lack of exposure bro. When I was telling people back then they refused to listen to me.One girl I know is yet to recover cos it seems she used people's money for the scheme and has not been able to pay back the sum since then.

I don't really think it is as a result of lack of exposure. The main cause is GREED

1 Like

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
2sexycom:

It's not lack of exposure nor inadequate education that enables such shady schemes to rip people off a second time

It's greed.... Nothing else, and greed is one of the greatest motivators.....

As far as there is a chance of someone getting 20m with N5, then they will indulge,..... Knowing the consequences fully......

Surprisingly, these half-baked shady schemes will continue to thrive.....

2 Likes

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

I don't really think it is as a result of lack of exposure. The main cause is GREED

Apt and precise
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by onosChrisbrown1: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Snipper ooooo .I believe the Snipper Company is really enjoying because of Naija
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Atowofa ni faa osii fedaa! pls help me translate this
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by Focusmind: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
See them, MAVRODIANS!!
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by Tchange1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
So some Nigerian still enter this trap in 2019. According to "the legends history will always repeat itself" meaning if you can't have sense then you can't have common sense. grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by 5chrisade: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mmmc didnt crash. It only introduced new rules for better sustainability.
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by 5chrisade: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
VonBenny:
MMMC DIDN'T CRASH. DON'T BE DECEIVED, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE ENOUGH, YOU WILL NOTICE ALL MONEY WAS CONVERTED TO VMAVRO WHICH YOU CAN USE TO PAY THE 10%. I AM A PARTICIPANT TOO, AND MY MONEY WAS CONVERTED TO VMAVRO. WHICH I CAN EITHER SELL OR USE TO PH (PAY MY 10%). SO I WILL ADVICE EVERYONE HERE TO PH AND ENJOY THE BENEFIT. I BET YOU, IF YOU DON'T YOU MAY REGRET IT, BECAUSE THIS SYSTEM IS DESIGN TO LAST FOR ATLEAST 5 YEARS. BECAUSE THERE IS A RECOMMITMENT POLICY.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MESSAGE ME ASAP ON talk2reubavon@yahoo.com, or Call: 08151214313. I WILL REGISTER U SHOW U HOW TO PH AND GH. IF U DON’T JOIN NOW U MAY REGRET WHY U REFUSE TO JOIN. BECAUSE TIME WILL COME THE WHOLE NIGERIA WILL BE INTERESTED.

BELOW ARE THE NEW RULES

Dear Mavrodians,
We greet you in all tidings. And we appreciate your commitment to the community since it's inception on Jan 22nd 2019. As you all know, we are with intention to make legacy of our dear friend Sergey Mavrodi lives on. And that is what brought us all together in MMM COOPERATION.
We have used the old algorithm known with MMM for the past 6months but now, we see the necessity to implement the new algorithm that would make our community to be with you all forever and much longer year. In implementation of the new algorithm as to give a good start up for the new system, there would be some "ADJUSTMENT" to the existing mavro ( PH principle amount, Direct Referral and Guiders Bonuses and Growth on the Principle amount) and there would INTRODUCTION OF RECOMMITTMENT to MMM COOPORATION. As you are all aware, that our PH and GH is ongoing and people are being matched without any delay before we decided on the implementation of the New System. Note that it is better we adjust the system now and introduced the new algorithm than later as introducing it later might have not too good effect on the system. With the new system, we would curb all issues being encountered majorly on Fake POP, there would be constant PH by Guiders and many more. We stand with our assurance that no participant will loss a possession in MMM COOPERATION and that MMM COOPERATION would always be with you.
1) All mavro in the old algorithm/system ( Principle Amount , Direct Referral Bonuses, Guider Bonuses and Growth on Principle Amount) would be transfered to Verification Mavro).
2) Verification Mavro would permanently be used for the payment of 10% as NGN would only be used for 90% payment. This is to endeavour in setting off all the Verification Mavro acquired by participants from (1).
3) As to give more value for Verification Mavro in the hands of participants, the 50% Verification Mavro for Guider Bonus and Referral Bonus would be stopped for until all Verification Mavro in (1) finished below 5%.
4) In addition to (3), Guiders would only be able to GH 50% of their bonuses , same applies to Referral Bonuses.
- Guider can only GH bonuses based on what the Guider Provided Help of. e.g. If a guider Provide Help of 2000NGN, he would only be able have GH limit of 2000NGN on his Guider Bonuses. The more the Guider PH increases, the more his/her limit increased.
6) In the new system/algorithm , there introduction of "RECOMMITMENT". This is one of the features Sergei intended to introduced before his death. The recommitment would be with same amount you Provided Help of or an amount above the previous amount you provided help of.
7) More explanation on (6). In assumption a participant provided help of 1000NGN on 1st January 2019, at the release date; before participant could GH the 1500NGN, he must provide help of a new 1000NGN or an amount above the 1000NGN and paid 10% through Verification Mavro. After the 10% VM payment which is immediate, GH can now be allowed.
cool Your GH limit would be same amount you provided help of. As an example, you PH 1000NGN and you are expected to GH 1500NGN. The whole 1500NGN would not be GH at once, you first GH your principle amount of 1000NGN and the 500NGN after. This is allow more cash circulation in the system.
9) Green Mavro can now be converted to Verification Mavro for sales or for PH . in circumstance of when there is no Verification Mavro.
10) Note that after payment of 10% through Verification Mavro, the remaining 90% would not be matched until 15-20days.
Dear Mavrodians, we implemented new alogrithm in order for us to have a long term presence of 10-20years which is the wish of our dear friend Sergei Mavrodi . This new algorithm has been implemented in India and Indonesia before now and it's giving amazing result. We believe it would give much more better result in Nigeria. We are not here for short term plan, we are here for longer future moment . And that is what made us to introduced this new system now than later. Though it might be with little stress but it's better we all go through it now than continue with the old algorithm that not much features as this. The ideology of MMM as stated by Sergei Mavrodi is to have a financial independent society and we are committed to that. We appreciate your steadfast.
We remain yours humbly.
MMM Administration.

NOW IF I WAS INFORM EARLIER OR GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2016 MMM, I WOULD JOIN EARLY AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE, NOW THIS ONE JUST STARTED YESTERDAY. BE THE FIRST TO START EARNING.
Noted. Facts and figures vs sensationalism.

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
People still de do ponzi?

i wonder why some nigerians are very dumb...
Even if another form of MMM resurface, Nigerians will still participate in it cheesy

The love for quick money in this country is something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
zainkay:
I'm in ibadan, I sent you a PM already sir

replied
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by Kingosytex(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
tosyne2much:
Even if another form of MMM resurface, Nigerians will still participate in it cheesy

The love for quick money in this country is something else

WORD!!!
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by 5chrisade: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
OP. This info is sensational. Mmmc only introduced some new measures for better sustainability. Mmmc is back, bigger nd better despite all odds. Now, there is recommitment and no more excessive guiders' Gh. mmmc is the best, so far. Its only in mmmc that u can get 50% of ur money. Most people who haven't joined now will join later. Remember to participate with ur spare money. Mmmc is a gathering of educated, internet complaint, calculated folks who understand how it works. If u don't belong to this category, kindly check the next bus stop. Mmmc operates at a tertiary level of digital intelligence, so some people won't understand easily but gradually, they will join. Its only when u don't understand the mmmc ideology or u ph with an amount that is not ur spare money that u can talk ill of mmmc. GOLDEN RULE: participate with ur spare money. If u don't have spare money or u dont believe in the spare money ideology, try something else. Mmmc is not by force.
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by Rebelutionary: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Heffalump:

Poverty is the cause.

The urge to make quick money is driving some people crazy. No lesson learned! If you pursue a hungry goat from eating yam, it must return as far as the yam is visibly exposed to full glare. Greed and poverty is the culprit here.
Call a spade a spade bro....it is GREED. I mean wanton greed...nothing like poverty joor.
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by macbeyland(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
The problem here is nothing but GREED!!!

People who are still doing any form of ponzi, after the first experience, have the same spirit as those who go to scoop fuel at the site of a broken pipeline.

Enjoy the explosion!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by mankand(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ausmos:

Lol.
Affliction shall not rise the second time.

I am with you on this.

As in
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by jy2kbeyond(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
lonelydora:
Just now now i was about investing about 2m? grin grin grin

Well, let me save my money till next year when they return as MMMReloaded or MMMSpicy grin grin

Are you a Cozaite?

1 Like

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by chijokz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
why are nigerians still falling for something like this?undecided
It's a combination of greed and gullibility.

1 Like

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by lonelydora: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
jy2kbeyond:

Are you a Cozaite?

A proud COZAite, bro

1 Like

Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by focus7: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
why are nigerians still falling for something like this?undecided

Greed
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by Treasure17(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Greedy people don't know when to draw the line. I withdrew my money in 2016 a week before the whole freezing Melo drama. Can't believe some still went ahead and provide help despite the disasters that befell the organisation three years ago.
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by thebigkendo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

@thbigkendo, dem Don delete out thread oh....
Are they ridding the whole Land of everything royalty

Yeah I just noticed it also.. Omo-oba will be furious on his return grin grin

Na me go find trouble comment on that thread today sad
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by joshepade(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
VonBenny:

BELOW ARE THE NEW RULES

Dear Mavrodians,
We remain yours humbly.
MMM Administration.

Rubbish. Arrant non sense!
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
thebigkendo:

Yeah I just noticed it also.. Omo-oba will be furious on his return grin grin

Na me go find trouble comment on that thread today sad

Asin ehn but truly we have missed our prince.... He should do and come back oh....

Everything is just black and white!
Re: MMM Cooperation Crashes by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
joshepade:

Rubbish. Arrant non sense!

No mind the Gaddafi, if im get mind.... Make im enter beer parlour go campaign for MMM.....

If he comes out in one piece then the God of AYO babalola is with him.....

MMM ko triple H ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) / About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja / The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.