Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! (912 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2019
my own stance on the COZA rape saga.

she may be 17 and underage, but for it to happen if she ain't lying and it actually happened repeatedly then it's simply a consensual erotic romp between them.

did anyone understand what timi meant when he said he married Busola a virgin

...and I quote;

"I Met My Wife A Virgin- Timi Dakolo

Years back Timi Dakolo released a sound track title "IYAWO MI" that particular track earned him an award.

In that track, Busola Dakolo was the person Timi Dakolo used for shooting the video vixen. After the award he was invited to celebrity hangout on Hiptv.

The presenter asked Timi Dakolo why he chose to use his wife for the video vixen!

Presenter:- Why did u chose to use your wife for the video vixen for the award winning track Iyawo Mi?

Timi Dakolo:- I love my wife so much & she has been very supportive. She is a virtuous woman, my rock & my backbone. She will do anything to encourage me.

Presenter:- how does your relationship start with your wife, how did u come across her?

Timi Dakolo:- we both met in church and the first time i spoke with her she gave me her attention, we exchanged numbers but unfortunately she gave me the wrong number. I dedicated that particular track for her not only because she is supportive, she is an eloquent woman, wife & mother. The greatest gift bestowed on me was the fact that i met her a virgin.

Today, Timi Dakolo who met her wife a virgin now claimed Busola Dakolo (Nee Ampitan) was raped 20Yrs ago by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.....

Don't forget both Timi Dakolo & Busola got married at Coza, this same man they alleged as rapist. huh

Why go public with the story
perhaps Timi found out she wasn't a virgin and asked her... but she pulled the old women trick line by saying she was raped... and perhaps timi was trying to be a man and promised to nail the man that raped her... she ought to have told him the truth by telling timi the guy was actually her ex and they had a romantic affair... perhaps she wanted to play the decent girl who got violated as a teenager... now she has lied to timi that she was raped and timi is willing to bring the culprit to book and for busola not to label herself a liar she has to script a drama to back it up.

what do I know... lol

wetin consine me

6 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Benekruku(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
chenzen:

she may be 17 and underage, but for it to happen if she ain't lying and it actually happened repeatedly then it's simply a consensual erotic romp between them.

...and I quote;

Years back Timi Dakolo released a sound track title "IYAWO MI" that particular track earned him an award.

In that track, Busola Dakolo was the person Timi Dakolo used for shooting the video vixen. After the award he was invited to celebrity hangout on Hiptv.

The presenter asked Timi Dakolo why he chose to use his wife for the video vixen!

Presenter:- Why did u chose to use your wife for the video vixen for the award winning track Iyawo Mi?

Timi Dakolo:- I love my wife so much & she has been very supportive. She is a virtuous woman, my rock & my backbone. She will do anything to encourage me.

Presenter:- how does your relationship start with your wife, how did u come across her?

Timi Dakolo:- we both met in church and the first time i spoke with her she gave me her attention, we exchanged numbers but unfortunately she gave me the wrong number. I dedicated that particular track for her not only because she is supportive, she is an eloquent woman, wife & mother. The greatest gift bestowed on me was the fact that i met her a virgin.

Today, Timi Dakolo who met her wife a virgin now claimed Busola Dakolo (Nee Ampitan) was raped 20Yrs ago by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.....

Don't forget both Timi Dakolo & Busola got married at Coza, this same man they alleged as rapist. huh

perhaps Timi found out she wasn't a virgin and asked her... but she pulled the old women trick line by saying she was raped... and perhaps timi was trying to be a man and promised to nail the man that raped her... she ought to have told him the truth by telling timi the guy was actually her ex and they had a romantic affair... perhaps she wanted to play the decent girl who got violated as a teenager... now she has lied to timi that she was raped and timi is willing to bring the culprit to book and for busola not to label herself a liar she has to script a drama to back it up.

what do I know... lol

wetin consine me

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Benekruku(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
chenzen:

...and I quote;

what do I know... lol

wetin consine me

[/s]

Gibberish!
[s]
chenzen:

...and I quote;

what do I know... lol

wetin consine me

[/s]

Rubbish!
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Benekruku(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
chenzen:

...and I quote;

what do I know... lol

wetin consine me

[/s]

Junk
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
Junk
lol. talk ur own if at all u know what to say on the topic

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Benekruku(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
chenzen:
[/s]
[s]
chenzen:
[/s]
[s]
chenzen:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Benekruku:
[/s] [s] [s][/s]
dullard
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Benekruku(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
chenzen:
dullard
[/s]
[s]
chenzen:
dullard
[/s]
[s]
chenzen:
dullard
[/s]
[s]
chenzen:
dullard
[/s]
[s]
chenzen:
dullard
[/s]
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by internationalman(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Timi is the biggest fool of the the three of them..

The pastor did not wrong you in anyway bcoz you were not in your wife's life when the pastor sexed her..

By the way I don't even think it's possible to rape a girl in the doggie position..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
internationalman:

The pastor did not wrong you in anyway bcoz you were not in your wife's life when the pastor sex her..

By the way I don't even think it's possible to rape a girl in the doggie position..
dnt mind that idiot

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
benekruku... u re a brute, no wonder no one comments on ur thread... if u av nothing to say. remain dumb

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by fireback: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
The funniest part is, she counted how many time they had Sex and called it all rape.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
fireback:
The funniest part is, she counted how many time they had Sex and called it all rape.
how can a man rape the same person more than ones?... Na JAZz

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Benekruku(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
MVPtesley:
benekruku... u re a brute, no wonder no one comments on ur thread... if u av nothing to say. remain dumb
[/s]
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by ubunja(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
chenzen:

...and I quote;

what do I know... lol

wetin consine me

lol he was a loser to lie just to put his wife on a pedestal

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by ubunja(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
MVPtesley:
just shut up
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by ubunja(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
internationalman:

The pastor did not wrong you in anyway bcoz you were not in your wife's life when the pastor sexed her..

Lmfao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by internationalman(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
ubunja:

Lmfao
While I'm patiently waiting for your Miseducation, I have to ask, do you really think it's possible to rape a girl in a doggie position?
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by ubunja(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
internationalman:

While I'm patiently waiting for your Miseducation, I have to ask, do you really think it's possible to rape a girl in a doggie position?
lol doggy would be too consensual.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by internationalman(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
ubunja:
lol doggy would be too consensual.

Thanks..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! by Benekruku(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
ubunja:
just shut up

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. / Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi Is Off The Market, Set To Wed Her Lover / Plz Share Your Experience In Dating Idoma Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.