Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Dont Go Into A Relationship Immediately After A Heart Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Go Into A Relationship Immediately After A Heart Break (477 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels) / Dont Go To My Facebook Page Then Come Here To Insult Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Go Into A Relationship Immediately After A Heart Break by Temmywrites(f): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Being lied to, cheated on, played with is not something to joke about. This happens everyday in people's lives making them think of doing so many evil things. This feeling could also make a person suicidal and depressed.

Every relationship has its good and bad days. But if your relationship is more bad than good, then the person in the two of you that is still trying to make the relationship work is in for an heart break if you suddenly do not see the future with them again.

Now, I want to beg and implore you, NEVER, I repeat NEVER go into another relationship or move on immediately after an heart break because you feel lonely or you need someone around you.

Because the same thing might just happen to you again, if you venture into it.
A lonely heart is always vulnerable and a vulnerable heart is easy to manipulate.

The guy or lady might look attractive or even like your ex but do not try it. You are not strong enough to make such a decision. And being with that person will not help matters because it will break you the more.

That explains why some of us never have a stable relationship. When you move from one person to another. In three months, some people have dated five people and it is not their fault the relationship was broken but it just happened that way.

Did you ever sit down to ask yourself why?, did u ever try to reflect into the past and wonder what the problem really was?, did u give yourself a "me" time to heal?, did you give yourself a breathing space enough to figure out what you do wrong that you should correct?.

But then, believe me, if you are out there, trying your best to make that relationship work but your partner is not thinking the way he/she should. And he leaves you or she leaves you, it is their loss not yours.

Everyone is insatiable, no matter how much you endure the beating, the cheating, the lies the whole toxic relationship. They will still leave you because they do not understand or value you.

You have to be with someone that values and understands you. Till then, work on yourself, heal, meditate, go out, watch movies and have enough fun free your mind.

Never think of the past.

If you like this article, well this is just a tip of the iceberg, I have more interesting articles on my blog just click on this http://www.temmywrites..com
Re: Dont Go Into A Relationship Immediately After A Heart Break by united442(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
thanks alot for this

1 Like

Re: Dont Go Into A Relationship Immediately After A Heart Break by marriage1: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
No matter what caused break up or divorce in your Marriage Relationship.
Whether after five years of Relationship he left you to marry another lady, or he is a womanizer and you couldn't cope with him or he is denying you sex which is your right as his woman.
Maybe due to unbearable domestic voilence you decided to stay away from him?.
No matter what happens, this what you must do to avoid you going to him after being rejected.

With this simple tips, you will easily get over it and move on with your beautiful life.
Find out yourself.
>>>>>>>>
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/the-best-things-to-do-after-break-up-or.html?m=1
Re: Dont Go Into A Relationship Immediately After A Heart Break by blackgold4661(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Only week girls do

(1) (Reply)

Don't Over Look This Common Deceitful Trick In Relationships....... / Chat Of Nigeria Girls / Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.