Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Dont Go To My Facebook Page Then Come Here To Insult Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Go To My Facebook Page Then Come Here To Insult Me (399 Views)

Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. / The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels) / Dont Go Into A Relationship Immediately After A Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Go To My Facebook Page Then Come Here To Insult Me by tpiander: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Your lack of home training is not something to be proud of.

You people need to learn to keep your mouths shut and stop behaving like animals.

Be human.
Re: Dont Go To My Facebook Page Then Come Here To Insult Me by tpiander: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Also, keep your opinion of my photos to yourself, I dont care if you're hacking into my personal files, just shut it.
Re: Dont Go To My Facebook Page Then Come Here To Insult Me by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2019
tpiander:
Your lack of home training is not something to be proud of.

You people need to learn to keep your mouths shut and stop behaving like animals.

Be human.
What are you saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dont Go To My Facebook Page Then Come Here To Insult Me by Lonelypacifist6: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Who do you? make I fight am What's your Facebook ID?
Re: Dont Go To My Facebook Page Then Come Here To Insult Me by Lonelypacifist6: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Who do you? make I fight am What's your FB ID?

(1) (Reply)

Just In : Arrested Kidnap Kingpin Makes Shocking Confessions, Reveals Source Of / Do You Plan To Marry Her Or Just For Games? / 5 Tips Of Approaching Girls – Get Courage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.