Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,231 members, 7,957,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) (32818 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
jeff1607:

caption?

The caption is ' abeg I no want' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by chiedu7: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bolustical:

Break up, break up!

Yet you want to die on top PDP's Presidential election.

Small issue, you shout break up.

Funny enough, it's your region that will suffer the most when northerners and Yorubas start deporting y'all.

If Rwanda is fixable without secession, Nigeria is too.

Why una dey fear then if na my region go suffer?

Let's break & see who cries grin

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by eagleeye2: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Are you all sure there leader is still alive?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by naijaboy756: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80104701:
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF IT!

Time for The Federal Government to go brutal on these terrorists before they turned to something worse than Boko Haram!

Operation Lion/Elephant&Anaconda loading.........
What do you really do for a living?
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
MediaGuru36:
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, on Tuesday visited one of the wounded officers in the National Assembly attack, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that members of the Islamic Shiite group, had on Tuesday, attacked some officers when they invaded the NASS complex in protest against the continued detention of their leader, El-Zazaky.

The wounded officer was identified as Inspector Ahmed Seini, who is currently admitted at the National Assembly Clinic, Abuja.

Igbere TV reports that the speaker visited alongside other honourable members of the House.

http://igberetvnews.com/826784/shiite-attack-gbajabiamila-visits-wounded-officer

Where is the wound?
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
I had wished the Shiites were armed with soemthing more than a bare hand. The idea of attack on somebody's else is none of my business is getting too old in the shithole called Nigeria. Why is their leader holed up in jail after several court decisions to release him? Nobody outside their group have protested the inhumane acts. Yet the dumbass Nigerians have the effrontery to talk about democracy in an open conversation.
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Vcblinks(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
The shithole have not seen anything yet unless this worthless pothole come together and define this country more of this will appear
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by 36STATES: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80104701:
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF IT!

Time for The Federal Government to go brutal on these terrorists before they turned to something worse than Boko Haram!

Operation Lion/Elephant&Anaconda loading.........

Terrorists like you don't like peaceful Shiits.
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Wolexdey(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
The government should be mindful of the game they are playing. You held their leader hostage unlawfully and you want the people not to protest.

Who does that...?
What is the offense of the man you held in captive?
What does the Law say on the issue?

This is Democracy... No one is bigger or mightier than the Law of the land
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by anthony86(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Where is Buhari in all this,. The presidency has not made any statement regarding the fiasco today right in the nations Capital and we claim we have a president. Let Buhari keep buryingv his head in sand like an ostrich claiming all is well in Nigeria.
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by FutureIG: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
They took the bullets for impunity. Muhammadu Buhari should obey the court orders asking him to release El-Zakzaky. Buhari has called for lawlessness the moment he refused to obey the court orders.
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Bluffly: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bolustical:

Break up, break up!

Funny enough, it's your region that will suffer the most when northerners and Yorubas start deporting y'all.

Are you comparing a population of 11m to over 170m.
Please explain further why Rwanda is why Nigeria can work

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by sleemomymy: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
nototribalist:
Buhari is a terrorist just like the suni (boko haram)

The shites are good people but Buhari is trying to create another sect group in Nigeria so that them in the North will continue to steal our oil money to use fight their wars
WHAT MYOPIC VIEW.
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Rolly22(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bolustical:

Break up, break up!

Which Nigeria are you Fixing?
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by ifyalways(f): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
They should fly him out now.

Politicians and their unelected family members are flown out for headache so why should this office caught in the line of duty not get sane treatment

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Choski78(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Shite shit shite, this guys are time bomb ticking.
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Chukalemon(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
New terrorist loading.i can sense the omen is very bad
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2019
youngsahito:
Let buhari release their leader

So he can lead their parallel army against Nigeria? Abi what are you saying?
angry
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Toscarel: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2019
nanauju:
Policeman be like 'Abeg Abeg Abeg I no serve una yeye country again. Before I die for free' cheesy

just what I thought when i saw the picture

1 Like

Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by Henrichemeka(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Senate and presidency should address this sects issue now that this thing is still in its latent stage before it escalate into carrying arms
Re: Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) by stefanweeks: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2019
jeff1607:

caption?

"No body should tag me, I am not feeling fine"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Flaunt His Style As He Leaves His Residence For A Meeting. Pics / Wande Abimbola: "I Was Ridiculed For Returning Home A Poor Senator" / EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.