Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash (31767 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / 'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Kenturkey048(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2019
MPSA:
Bafana Bafana will force your team to run, When your team is tired, The rest is history. Running time is closer, Be ready grin Run,Run ,Run......till your team get tired grin
we don't play running football...reverse is gonna be d case..because na we go force your banana boys or whatever you call dem play calm football....not that run run bullshit ..
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Realbelieveer(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2019
TechCapon:
If you have any serious online transactions just avoid glo network. I've said my own
lol. Glo don do bros soapy
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by BizBayo: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2019
TechCapon:
If you have any serious online transactions just avoid glo network. I've said my own

They are destiny slowers. I can testify in the court of law
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Omoslim26: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2019
I hope after beating them today they wil nt use vexation enter street nd start beating our brothers nd sisters over there i no trust dis South Africans for one day them follow for peeps wey dey drag Africa backwards
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Lionessza6(f): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Omoslim26:
I hope after beating them today they wil nt use vexation enter street nd start beating our brothers nd sisters over there i no trust dis South Africans for one day them follow for peeps wey dey drag Africa backwards

LMFAO, these people are hilarious grin. Nigerians talking about dragging others backwards grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Minna — The immediate past Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto has disclosed that the recurring incidences of murder involving Nigerians were being carried out by Nigerians themselves contrary to claims of xenophobic attacks.

In an interactive session with journalists shortly after the presentation a letter of intention to vie for the governorship of Niger state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday in Minna, Ibeto said from the statistics of killings and their remote and immediate causes available to the Nigeria Embassy, most of the incidences were as a result of conflict between Nigerians.

"I can authoritatively tell you from the evidences we have that out of four of such killings involving Nigerians, three are by Nigerians themselves as a result of rivalry, shady deals, cultism and drugs," he said.

He said in most cases, the conflict is as a result of territorial control between drug barons which often results in deaths and destructions, even as he disclosed that barons also kill their aides and workers who betray them in the cause of business.

He explained that he has on many occasions submitted detailed reports on such crises to the federal government, who promptly collaborate with South Africa authority to stem the tide.

He however said there were few exception where South Africans attack and even murder Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2019
TechCapon:

i use glo 4g. as fast as speed of light.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Tloc(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
Asian teams are very fast and energetic

We should be calculative with our ball possession and play.

Asian teams? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Lionessza6(f): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Heineken(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Nigeria can't win SA. South Africa to win....
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by eunisam: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Sorry if you don't like the scoreline

Nigeria 3-1 South Africa
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Choski78(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2019
Nigeria will loose today and there coach will go from there.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Kenneth10110(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:

grin grin grin Osogbo weed na strong thing. Oh you mean South Africa has moved to asia oh they are now South Asia. But this is an African tournament na...
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Benekruku(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2019
Kenneth10110:

grin grin grin Osogbo weed na strong thing. Oh you mean South Africa has moved to asia oh they are now South Asia. But this is an African tournament na...

When was South Africa moved to Africa? Isnt it between UK and Italy before.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Benekruku(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2019
Tloc:

Asian teams? shocked shocked shocked

BluntBoy:

Asian team? Is South Africa an Asian country now?

Do you both actually know where South Africa happens to be on the map?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Deepfreezer(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2019
The South Africans run alot. Rohr should just deploy chukwueze, musa and ighalo at the front. Play iwobi behind ighalo, etebo and Ndidi in the middle the SA go hear weeen
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by princfred(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2019
Vainglory:
4 draws and 1 defeat. That is frightening. If only Ighalo will not play selfishly again in order to become the highest goal scorer, then there is hope.
That and maintaining a high energy throughout the game with accurate passes.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by princfred(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2019
Deepfreezer:
The South Africans run alot. Rohr should just deploy chukwueze, musa and ighalo at the front. Play iwobi behind ighalo, etebo and Ndidi in the middle the SA go hear weeen
Musa does better as sub why not Simeon to start instead?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2019
TechCapon:

Dude it depends on where you stay, Glo works perfectly for me with low data rates on top.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by VonTrapp: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2019
See as jay jay fresh
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Deepfreezer(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2019
princfred:

Musa does better as sub why not Simeon to start instead?
our performances in the first half will determine if we will win or not. Moses simon can vome in as a sub. But chukwueze must start
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Omoslim26: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, these people are hilarious grin. Nigerians talking about dragging others backwards grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Minna — The immediate past Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto has disclosed that the recurring incidences of murder involving Nigerians were being carried out by Nigerians themselves contrary to claims of xenophobic attacks.

In an interactive session with journalists shortly after the presentation a letter of intention to vie for the governorship of Niger state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday in Minna, Ibeto said from the statistics of killings and their remote and immediate causes available to the Nigeria Embassy, most of the incidences were as a result of conflict between Nigerians.

"I can authoritatively tell you from the evidences we have that out of four of such killings involving Nigerians, three are by Nigerians themselves as a result of rivalry, shady deals, cultism and drugs," he said.

He said in most cases, the conflict is as a result of territorial control between drug barons which often results in deaths and destructions, even as he disclosed that barons also kill their aides and workers who betray them in the cause of business.

He explained that he has on many occasions submitted detailed reports on such crises to the federal government, who promptly collaborate with South Africa authority to stem the tide.

He however said there were few exception where South Africans attack and even murder Nigerians

i don here u after much said wit little or no sense made wen my country smacks ur banana banana ass today dont vent out ur anger on our brothers it jst football e no reach to fight nd kill. Ur score dis post is
26/100
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Lionessza6(f): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Omoslim26:

i don here u after much said wit little or no sense made wen my country smacks ur banana banana ass today dont vent out ur anger on our brothers it jst football e no reach to fight nd kill. Ur score dis post is
26/100

Goodluck to us both grin, and may the best team win. But....
A little education is always necessary when ignorant bafoons open their gutter mouths grin.

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by TechCapon(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2019
YouareaBITCH:

Dude it depends on where you stay, Glo works perfectly for me with low data rates on top.
why is it only glo that depends on where you stay? What of other networks?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by TechCapon(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2019
JideTheBlogger:

i use glo 4g. as fast as speed of light.
OK sir but not in my area
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by TechCapon(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2019
BizBayo:

They are destiny slowers. I can testify in the court of law
me too grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by princfred(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2019
Deepfreezer:
our performances in the first half will determine if we will win or not. Moses simon can vome in as a sub. But chukwueze must start

Musa got tired 7 mins to end of first half in that game against Cameroon and that limited his impact in the second. He is too important to be removed in the second half when combination with Ighalo pays most.
Also Simeon can support Aina defensively better especially to withstand first half pressure from SA.
Yes to Chukwueze starting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by DLuciano: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2019
TechCapon:
your judgement is not fair. network failure sometimes occur for whatever reason and not only limited to glo.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by TechCapon(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2019
DLuciano:

your judgement is not fair. network failure sometimes occur for whatever reason and not only limited to glo.
but mostly associated with glo
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by TechCapon(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
jimmyLd101:
Is glo a network
not at all
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Austineva(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2019
Harlem2:
Up naija
This match will unite us Up naija
except d Ruga

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Kenturkey048(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2019
Harlem2:
Up naija
This match will unite us Up naija
we are united. its only on Nairaland you guys exhibit tribalism for reasons best known to you all....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by theenchanter: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2019
ScotMisile:
My people what time is the match?
8pm nig time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Are Your Best Footballers Of All-time? (the Players You Watched Play) / AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.