Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,083 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash (31954 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / 'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Nwadiuto247: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2019
TechCapon:
If you have any serious online transactions just avoid glo network. I've said my own

You are right.

Glo is useless
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by TechCapon(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

You are right.

Glo is useless
glad we're all on the same page
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by YouareaBITCH(f): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
TechCapon:
why is it only glo that depends on where you stay? What of other networks?

Airtel too. MTN is most reliable.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Omoslim26: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

Goodluck to us both grin, and may the best team win. But....
A little education is always necessary when ignorant bafoons open their gutter mouths grin.

Minna — The immediate past Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto has disclosed that the recurring incidences of murder involving Nigerians were being carried out by Nigerians themselves contrary to claims of xenophobic attacks.

In an interactive session with journalists shortly after the presentation a letter of intention to vie for the governorship of Niger state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday in Minna, Ibeto said from the statistics of killings and their remote and immediate causes available to the Nigeria Embassy, most of the incidences were as a result of conflict between Nigerians.

"I can authoritatively tell you from the evidences we have that out of four of such killings involving Nigerians, three are by Nigerians themselves as a result of rivalry, shady deals, cultism and drugs," he said.

He said in most cases, the conflict is as a result of territorial control between drug barons which often results in deaths and destructions, even as he disclosed that barons also kill their aides and workers who betray them in the cause of business.

He explained that he has on many occasions submitted detailed reports on such crises to the federal government, who promptly collaborate with South Africa authority to stem the tide.

He however said there were few exception where South Africans attack and even murder Nigerians

nd someone that has been cursed frm birth wil always show d traits i jst engaged u in an innocent chat nd u result to insult u are lucky today's my galfrnd birthday nd i dont want to curse it seems like u want ur family to cry over u rite?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Lionessza6(f): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Omoslim26:

nd someone that has been cursed frm birth wil always show d traits i jst engaged u in an innocent chat nd u result to insult u are lucky today's my galfrnd birthday nd i dont want to curse it seems like u want ur family to cry over u rite?

LMFAO, your accusations against my country were an " innocent " chat ?. grin. Why can't many of you handle the simple truth

By Ahmed Tahir Ajobe
Minna — The immediate past Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto has disclosed that the recurring incidences of murder involving Nigerians were being carried out by Nigerians themselves contrary to claims of xenophobic attacks.

In an interactive session with journalists shortly after the presentation a letter of intention to vie for the governorship of Niger state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday in Minna, Ibeto said from the statistics of killings and their remote and immediate causes available to the Nigeria Embassy, most of the incidences were as a result of conflict between Nigerians.

"I can authoritatively tell you from the evidences we have that out of four of such killings involving Nigerians, three are by Nigerians themselves as a result of rivalry, shady deals, cultism and drugs," he said.

He said in most cases, the conflict is as a result of territorial control between drug barons which often results in deaths and destructions, even as he disclosed that barons also kill their aides and workers who betray them in the cause of business.

He explained that he has on many occasions submitted detailed reports on such crises to the federal government, who promptly collaborate with South Africa authority to stem the tide.

He however said there were few exception where South Africans attack and even murder Nigerians

https://allafrica.com/stories/201808140022.html
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by MPSA(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
we don't play running football...reverse is gonna be d case..because na we go force your banana boys our whatever you call down play calm football....not that run run bullshit ..
Since you don't play "Run run Bullshit", I wish Bafana to kick your tribal @$$ tonight grin I will smile with my Xenophobic smile if they can kick your @$$ tonight cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Kenturkey048(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
MPSA:

Since you don't play "Run run Bullshit", I wish Bafana to kick your tribal @$$ tonight grin I will smile with my Xenophobic smile if they can kick your @$$ tonight cheesy
funny dude??let the better side take the Glory......
now note this my African brother.......a very large percentage of the Nigerian populace are not tribals..the useless ones you encounter on here, displaying tantrumic altercations are minors with little or no experience of the real world...
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Omoslim26: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, your accusations against my country were an " innocent " chat ?. grin. Why can't many of you handle the simple truth

By Ahmed Tahir Ajobe

https://allafrica.com/stories/201808140022.html

watever sha dont go running higi haga on my people at ur side wen i whip ur banana banana ass today ur score for dis post is
24/100
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Lionessza6(f): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Omoslim26:

watever sha dont go running higi haga on my people at ur side wen i whip ur banana banana ass today ur score for dis post is
24/100

LOL, shut up and await your asswhooping grin. #saynotojuju grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Omoslim26: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, shut up and await your asswhooping grin. #saynotojuju grin

lol first nd foremost i am chating wit my hands nt with my mouth nd we dont need juju to win banana banana ur score for dis post na
29/100
#oneloveafrica:-D
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Lionessza6(f): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Omoslim26:

lol first nd foremost i am chating wit my hands nt with my mouth nd we dont need juju to win banana banana ur score for dis post na
29/100
#oneloveafrica:-D

The fate of super chickens grin grin grin grin ;

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Deepfreezer(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
princfred:

Musa got tired 7 mins to end of first half in that game against Cameroon and that limites his impact in tje second. He is too important to be removed in the second half when combination with Ighalo pays most.
Also Simeon can support Aina defensively better especially to withstand first half pressure from SA.
Yes to Chukwueze starting
fair enough
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by ScotMisile: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Judgement day live!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Omoslim26: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

The fate of super chickens grin grin grin grin ;
I told u we will whip ur banana banana ass wel it was a gud match tho una try #oneloveafrica
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash by Lionessza6(f): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Omoslim26:

I told u we will whip ur banana banana ass wel it was a gud match tho una try
#oneloveafrica

LOL, the super chickens did become eagles tonight . Congrats .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photos Of Emmanuel Emenike / Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.