Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... (1837 Views)

If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. / She Has Been Competing With Me On Social Media But Now She Reveals She’s Broke / Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Ilekokonit: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Once your wife starts competing with you in any way, she has become an enemy and the marriage is over. Its just a matter of time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by healthserve(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2019
I agree. Another wise and deep comment
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by tritt(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2019
I agree, it happened to my friend recently, the wife even packed out of the house herself. My guy collected his rings and car sharp sharp.

Ilekokonit:
Once your wife starts competing with you in any way, she has become an enemy and the marriage is over. Its just a matter of time.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2019
tritt:
I agree, it happened to my friend recently, the wife even packed out of the house herself. My guy collected his rings and car sharp sharp.

Your dream.

Or maybe your nightmare.

You will share the op's punishment or even bear it for him/her.

1 Like

Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2019
healthserve:
I agree I'm insane . Another deranged comment from op
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2019
It seems Nairalandposter bad habit has kicked her out of the House, a lady with bad Character can Never keep a man No matter a dumb the guy maybe he'll still get small Sense to reject Rubbish from a cunt.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
It seems Nairalandposter bad habit has kicked her out of the House, a lady with bad Character can Never keep a man No matter a dumb the guy maybe he'll still get small Sense to reject Rubbish from a cunt.

Bad character, lolz.

Ai tete mole, ole moloko.

Your mama's cunt dear.

Your father's prick too.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Bad character, lolz.

Ai tete mole, ole moloko.

Your mama's cunt dear.

Your father's prick too.
On dun e ni Olosho kobo kobo Your husband has dumped your smelly cunt For a good submissive woman, Now how is that a win for you? cunt
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
On dun mi o

Iya mi Olosho kobo kobo

If I could get a husband he would dump my smelly cunt for another man

Now how is that a win for me? My mother's stinking cunt

This must be likky onjori

Oya, reply.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

This must be likky onjori

Oya, reply.
Shior were wajo, Who's Lizzy Anjorin your bad character has even got you recognition among celebrities ?Shey ori ni pe aiye tin shey e.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Shior were wajo, Who's Lizzy Anjorin your bad character has even got you recognition among celebrities ?Shey ori ni pe aiye tin shey e.

Hehehe.

I will log out now and reply you later, hope you checked my ip very well?

If I see anything unusual today may all the curses you have pending, descend on you.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Hehehe.

I will log out now and reply you later, hope you checked my ip very well?

If I see anything unusual today may all the curses you have pending, descend on you.
Don't run away bastard child of a million fathers, and if anything goes wrong with me you'll not live to see tomorrow.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Don't run away I am a bastard child of a million fathers, and if anything goes wrong with me I'll not live to see tomorrow.

Were.

Get a life, idiot, I am not interested in being your friend.

Advertise , perhaps someone can help you.

Very vulgar gutter thing.

Typical.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Or you guys just have an issue you need to resolve.

that whole enemy part is rubbish. Whether you like it or not, every one is an individual. If a mother and child can experience conflict once in a while why cant a husband and wife. Afterall you both have your own minds.

this post is the result of a defensive attitude. Find a solution rather than tag your soulmate an enemy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Were.

Get a life, idiot, I am not interested in being your friend.

Advertise , perhaps someone can help you.

Very vulgar gutter thing.

Typical.
Ere ki la Aja n ba ekun she?I can't be friends with a Whorein dog. Vulgar just like yourself Ashi were.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Ere ki la Aja bi emi n ba ekun she?I am a Whoring dog like my mother and father.

Vulgar just like them awon Ashi were.

Oya, reply.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Oya, reply.
Yes, you're a Whorein dog like your mother and father.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Yes, I am a Whoring dog like my mother and father.

Look, fool, I said I'm done with you, na by force to chat?

Find somebody who likes you.

Check my IP very well, if you still need me to stay online then you're as dumb as ever.

I'm logging out now, try to not panic because of that.

Finish insulting yourself now and round up, I'll reply if I like.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2019
I wanted to comment on the thread, but the back and forth insults is really interesting, ride on.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Look, fool, I said I'm done with you, na by force to chat?

Find somebody who likes you,

Check my IP very well, if you still need me to stay online then you're as dumb as ever.
Your mother is the fool for birthing you.You B-A-S-T-A-R-D child the people you offended are after you and if you don't create a thread apologizing then it's over for you in Nairaland, I'll hunt you to your grave.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by cooooooks(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Bollocks.
If you have this mentality, you are likely to prefer a depressed, downhearted wife in the name of "she must not compete with me".

Personally, I seek a PARTNER and partners compete. smiley
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I wanted to comment on the thread, but the back and forth insults is really interesting, ride on.
This lady aka tpia and co has a very bad mouth if you see the havoc she wreaked with her previous monikers you'll pity her victims.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
This lady aka tpia and co has a very bad mouth if you see the havoc she wreaked with her previous monikers you'll pity her victims.

Stop living in the past.

I assume you'll throw a pity party because I've insulted your mother's cunt and father's p.rick today.

There's plenty more if you want it.

Reveal your previous monikers, let me see where I met you in this place. Still hurting no doubt.

cheesy

Btw, pull up all the insults, let me refresh my memory.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Why is the forum editing out the word p,rick but allowing deranged goats to feel free typing smelling cunts, pussies, vagina, etc?
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Stop living in the past.

I assume you'll throw a pity party because I've insulted your mother's cunt and father's today.

There's plenty more if you want it.

Reveal your previous monikers, let me see where I met you in this place. Still hurting no doubt.

cheesy

Btw, pull up all the insults, let me refresh my memory.

That's the dilemma of people with bad mouth, they wouldn't know who in particular they've offended today is your day of Reckoning Create a thread and apologize to all you've offended.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by carter009(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2019
miss commenter, just try and see how they will bounce on you with insults
Fountainofyouth:

Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
That's my dilemma because I have bad mouth, I know I have offended you and my day of judgement will not escape me.

Until I Create a thread and apologize to you I'll remain offended.

Voltron cheesy

I am going out today, dun mowuru jubeelo, asan jatijati ni e.

If dem born you, your mama, your papa and all your ancestors well, show your hand.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Voltron cheesy

I am going out today, dun mowuru jubeelo, asan jatijati ni e.

If dem born you, your mama, your papa and all your ancestors well, show your hand.
Don't go! out today don't take anything made of iron You'll not live to tell the tale
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I wont go out today

if I take anything made of iron I'll not live to tell the tale

Get a life.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Lonelypacifist6: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Get a life Because I'm about to lose mine.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by nlPoster: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I must lose my life since I dont value it

Lonely buffoon.
Re: Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Loaded!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This / Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.