Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch (55475 Views)

Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by GoodGovernance: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2019
What's the difference between Ranching and Ruga?

Will nomenclature deny the constitutional right of a Nigerian Fulani or yoruba man to own a ranch in Enugu state,when a Nigerian can ''own'' a ranch in Europe?

There are a lot of farm settlements with government support across Nigeria,with various species of agricultural products,so why not government support for herders?

Land is a major source of conflict across the world,not every herder is rich enough to have his own individual ranch. RUGA(Rural Grazing Area)will give such herders the opportunity to own part of a bigger Ranch.He will be paying rent and service charges,etc.It is not totally free!(farm settlement).

Nigerians,think!

undecided

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s]"He pointed out that giving land to the herdsmen is never a solution to ranching,"[/s]

Useless point!

His he running his ranch in the air!
No more land in the north? undecided

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Okuda(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Gullible Nigerians.
They already believed he owned the farm.

lmao.. my exact same thoughts....
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by MrAnele(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2019
Blackfire:

Yawn at your business
You are not stupid
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by genesishouse: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s]"He pointed out that giving land to the herdsmen is never a solution to ranching,"[/s]

Useless point!

Did the govt dash him the land for Free?

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Stephendeals: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:

the lappy, is it new or fairly used?
then how much?
I like the way you advertise you wares though, very interesting.

Thanks
All the products are New
The lappy on display with carrycase is
HP core i3 4gb 1TB free dos = #125k
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by MetaPhysical: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2019
kettykin:
So igbos now have ranches in Britain and farms in USA

grin grin it wont be ibo if this didnt show up.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Warship: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Oxb90:
Ruga is not just to make the business of cattle rearing easier, there are other reasons that only its proponents knows. Thank God for our former leader (OBJ) we would have all woken up one morning to find all the south in the caliphate

Thank God for Kanu who first raised the warning in 2014 when Obasanjo was still ignorant about it.

3 Likes

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Olorunnim: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2019
joepepsy:
Maybe is texas in anambra, I repeat no foreigner can own a farm in Europe not to talk of naija...lol. tai!!!! Biggest lie.
What about the Canadian that was kidnapped Some Months back he was Coming from the his farm when he was kidnapped
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Vonwolf(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2019
Someone should official twitter handle of FG.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Gullible Nigerians.
Even if he doesn't own the cattle ranch, a person working here( in a cattle ranch) in Europe earn a minimum of #800,000.00(2000 Euro per month at an exchange rate of #400.00 to 1euro) even more than a professor in a federal university.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by RichBoy247: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
splendour7:
so tell us,is it your father that own it?

No, he is only saying that Igbos know only drug trafficking and armed robbery and do not do cattle and cow business.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Doyin2(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
GoodGovernance:
What's the difference between Ranching and Ruga?

Will nomenclature deny the constitutional right of a Nigerian Fulani or yoruba man to own a ranch in Enugu state,when a Nigerian can ''own'' a ranch in Europe?

There are a lot of farm settlements with government support across Nigeria,with various species of agricultural products,so why not government support for herders?

Land is a major source of conflict across the world,not every herder is rich enough to have his own individual ranch. RUGA(Rural Grazing Area)will give such herders the opportunity to own part of a bigger Ranch.He will be paying rent and service charges,etc.It is not totally free!(farm settlement).

Nigerians,think!

undecided

Same question I have been asking.

RUGA or no Ruga,no body can stop Fulani's from settling in any part of Nigeria,so why the misguided noise?

If at all,is it only by Ruga that a caliphate can be declared in say Anambra?

Stupidity is when you link Ruga to any other thing other than Rural Grazing Area.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Blackfire(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
MrAnele:

You are not stupid

Stupid is not yours
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by splendour7(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:

No, he is only saying that Igbos know only drug trafficking and armed robbery and do not do cattle and cow business.
wow! so tell us,that woman that was beheaded(remind me her name again)in saudi arebia concerning drug related issue few months ago was she also an igbo?? just asking thou!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by joepepsy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
So we cannot have a discussion without attributing me to a tribe and I said Europe, when has canada becomes Europe.
oluwaahmed:

You think Europe is like Lagos where omonile brag about their land? Those guys are business minded and would sell land to you if you got the money and paper work. There are even towns in Canada giving free land so people can come and invest.
You better open your eyes you have stayed too long in Yoruba land.
https://www.theloop.ca/9-canadian-towns-where-you-might-be-able-to-score-free-land/
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by ugocitywnda: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
people go carry suffering for head like birthmark,with bad evil motives and plans.Nonsens
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by nasoeb: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Useless point!

Na dem, herdsman how far

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by MetaPhysical: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Warship:

Thank God for Kanu who first raised the warning in 2014 when Obasanjo was still ignorant about it.

Raised point about what? There is nothing Kanu sees in the 2000s that those who lived with fulani in 1800s did not see or know.

You guys think fulani problem is only in Nigeria. Fulani and locals across Sahel have been duelling before Kanu's parents were born. grin

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by MetaPhysical: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Gullible Nigerians.

Only a f00l will believe ibo coming on social media to say he "runs" a ranch and interprete that to be ownership. Even if that Iboman said he owned the ranch i still would not believe until i do my own independent verification. Believe Ibo at your own foolery! grin
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by SEGLIZ: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Stephendeals:

Thanks
All the products are New
The lappy on display with carrycase is
HP core i3 4gb 1TB free dos = #125k

alright thanks.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
oluwaahmed:

What you said is actually true. The strongest mammal on earth whose body comprises of %0 fat is the gorilla and its strictly vegetarian.

Strictly and Yes, you are truthfully truthful. It is hard to be a one man reasoning machine in this age. And it is even harder to walk the talk. But having known after a scientifically ordained realization, I have taken a drastic decision that I am ready to die for, I have decided to stop eating eggs, meats, and animal product, because if I do not eat them, I will not buy them, and if I am do not by them, the animals will be left alone to live through their god-given lifespans.

I can not indirectly support the killing of our soul brothers and cousins due to my greed to keep my stomach full. Like you stated, the Gorilla does not need to eat other animals for muscle growth. Plant is son energy dissolved in tissue, and animal is plant and sun energy in tissues, so why the fucck am I not depending on the sun and plants instead of animals?

Life is easy, but stupidy is ignorance.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Benekruku(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
nasoeb:

Na dem, herdsman how far
[/s]
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Doyin2(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dreamswayne:

No more land in the north? undecided

Is ranching meant for only the north?
undecided
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Doyin2(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
VRDroid:

Strictly and Yes, you are truthfully truthful. It is hard to be a one man reasoning machine in this age. And it is even harder to walk the talk. But having known after a scientifically ordained realization, I have taken a drastic decision that I am ready to die for, I have decided to stop eating eggs, meats, and animal product, because if I do not eat them, I will not buy them, and if I am do not by them, the animals will be left alone to live through their god-given lifespans.

I can not indirectly support the killing of our soul brothers and cousins due to my greed to keep my stomach full. Like you stated, the Gorilla does not need to eat other animals for muscle growth. Plant is son energy dissolved in tissue, and animal is plant and sun energy in tissues, so why the fucck am I not depending on the sun and plants instead of animals?

Life is easy, but stupidy is ignorance.

So plants too, do not have a right to life? Abi?

Perhaps I should remind you that plants are also living things.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Nnamdi222: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Useless point!

Shut up you evil
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Benekruku(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
Nnamdi222:

Shut up you evil

[/s]
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Ojiofor: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Useless point!

There is a huge difference between cattle ranching and RUGA settlement,enphasis on settlement.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Kennydoc(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kingosytex:
Baba Ruga should advise his pastoral kinsmen to emulate this man.

If they must set up the RUGA then they should do that in the north. Only Niger State is almost the size of the entire SE in terms of land mass

Or better still, there should go and set up the RUGA in sambisa forest, the land there is enough to accommodate all the cows together with their herders

The point in bold in incorrect. Niger State is more than 2½ times the size of the entire South East. Yobe state is also up to 2½ times as big as the entire South East. Meanwhile, none of the 2 states is as populous as Anambra State.
Why then do they want to set up RUGA in the South East?
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
zoedew:

Buhari will spend the remainder of his years on earth in prison flowing from an ICC conviction for the resulting pogrom should he insist on RUGA which amounts to creating a HOMELAND (“RUGA” in Fulani language means homeland) for The Fulani on the homeland of other ethnic nationalities. Beyond contestation that the typical Fulani will regard the parcel of land as what it is called in his native tongue - homeland - and will fight to the death for it!
I hope his advisers think beyond nepotistic and tribal sentiments, and do the right right thing to preserve the 'relative' peace we enjoy as a people. The mayhem constituted by the fulanis and their foreign cohorts must be stopped.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Stephendeals: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:

alright thanks.

welcome sir Lenovo same specs is #120 without carrycase
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Ofemannnu: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Seriously, unless you are auditioning for BBNaija, the mere thought of rats in or around your home is enough to freak any homeowner out.

Rats are as connected to humans as humans are connected to food and shelter. These rodents share our environment and have done so for centuries, which is why it’s difficult to get rid of them.

In Victorian England rats were overrunning entire towns, spreading plague that eventually killed about 60% of Europe’s population. Being a Rat Catcher at that time was a pretty lucrative occupation, as you can imagine. Rat control and abatement has advanced since the days of Europe’s Rat Catcher, but rats are still prominent in our cities, towns and homes.

Curious about the best poison rodenticides out there to get rid of rat?

'FAST FAST' TO THE RESCUE.
RETAIL AND BULK. AVAILABLE.

FAST FAST SOLUTIONS TRADING VENTURES.

SHOUT-OUT: 09078793965, 08181349301

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.