Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice (1272 Views)

Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. / My Sister Is Very Terrible At Parenting / Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by IamPlato(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2019
If there is one things I have discoveered , its that nairalanders are usually bad advicers.. 70% of the advicers here are commenting without their brains...

I also discovered that the reasonable advices are usually found from the second page of the comments because the first page will be full of persons looking for likes...

Somebody talked about a neighbour's girlfriend cheating on him and all you could advice him is to mind his business... Why are you people like this? Would you MInd your business if it was your brother?

When will nigerians have sense.... Na una be the problem of this country not the government....

There is no love for one another just a country full of evil people and fvxking hypocrites...

*spits... You should be ashamed...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2019
Because they can't post without being emotional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by IamPlato(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
That's because they can't post with being emotional.
many are not even posting with sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by Deicide: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Na why i like quora, you go day see intelligent reply's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by IamPlato(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Deicide:
Na why i like quora, you go day see intelligent reply's
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by ubunja(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Giving bad advice is fun tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by skywalker240(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hypocrite is a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by Valleys(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Most nairalanders are under aged, both mentally and physically. Once they handle their tecno T series...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by Callertunez: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
You are on point. But some people make up stories for what sake I don't know....from observation, most people don't really take what they type here serious because almost everything is fake too ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by IamPlato(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
skywalker240:
Hypocrite is a Nigerian
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by IamPlato(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Valleys:
Most nairalanders are under aged, both mentally and physically. Once they handle their tecno T series...
Bros No Be Lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
I swear u re 100%correct. Why I stick to Quora or Reddit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by chii8(f): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please what's quora?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dey don bite you ,sorry o ..

Advice: here is used to pour out ur stress and frustration ...in doing dis dont ever take advice from another depress being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by Emmanuell90(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
No be lie .....some ppl here are suffering from mental malaria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by carter009(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Your right.
Valleys:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by Junkie1: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2019
WHEN THAT'S THE INTERNET FOR YOU, YOU FIND ALL SORTS OF HUMAN BEINGS ON HERE TROLLS, INTELLECTS, SADISTS ETC THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT FUN

NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE THE SAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by choblak(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2019
Mind your own business pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by IamPlato(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2019
choblak:
Mind your own business pls
you Be Goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by IamPlato(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Dey don bite you ,sorry o ..

Advice: here is used to pour out ur stress and frustration ...in doing dis dont ever take advice from another depress being
so Says The Woman Crushin On Plato...

Nobody Bit Me, okay?

We Should Offer Help, not Add To People's Problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by ScotMisile: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2019
IamPlato:
If there is one things I have discoveered , its that nairalanders are usually bad advicers.. 70% of the advicers here are commenting without their brains...

I also discovered that the reasonable advices are usually found from the second page of the comments because the first page will be full of persons looking for likes...

Somebody talked about a neighbour's girlfriend cheating on him and all you could advice him is to mind his business... Why are you people like this? Would you MInd your business if it was your brother?

When will nigerians have sense.... Na una be the problem of this country not the government....

There is no love for one another just a country full of evil people and fvxking hypocrites...

*spits... You should be ashamed...

My bro, Nigerians are naturally wicked... Havent you heard that phrase ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by booksrite001: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
People say, "experience is the best teacher".
But people are different. Time passes by, circumstances change. People basically evolve.

Wisdom brings out the beauty of experience. But not everyone should be allowed to learn the hard way (from mistakes). So what do we do? People tend to share the lessons/mistakes and their derived list of doos and don'ts aggressively not minding the uniqueness of every relationships and the combined factors that led to the situation.

Wise up and appreciate this forum where you get true bashing when you have faults in the story. Appreciate those that would Yab without providing any actionable tip. Appreciate everyone and enjoy your life.
Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by Eze2000(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
IamPlato:
so Says The Woman Crushin On Plato...

Nobody Bit Me, okay?

We Should Offer Help, not Add To People's Problems

Hahaha!

Snatcha is high on you? Well, there's always a first for everything.

Back to your topic. Nigerians are generally rude and unintelligent. Thrown in underage and you have Nairaland.

Now you know why I am not so active anymore.

Cheers!
Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by IamPlato(m): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eze2000:

Hahaha!

Snatcha is high on you? Well, there's always a first for everything.

Back to your topic. Nigerians are generally rude and unintelligent. Thrown in underage and you have Nairaland.

Now you know why I am not so active anymore.

Cheers!
There Was A Time Some Dude Was Insultin Me, I Later Discovered He Was 17...

Somebody Wey I Suppose Use Cane Flog
Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by lincsnuel: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2019
Nigerians actually use their bad advice to advise you to use your own head instead of depending on another persons opinion.

E get the kind advice wey pesin give for here, na the guy wey dey seek for advice by himself con dey even advice the guy make em go visit psychiatric hospital cos the advice was so wacky! Although, the stupid advice helped him find his path.

I ended up concluding that nobody gives a fvck abt you.

Another very important thing I noticed from the advice we give here is that a good percentage of Nigerians (and the world at large) are idiots!
Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by sorextee(m): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2019
Most times its cos some of the story doesn't add up, and some are fake.
Re: Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice by choblak(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
IamPlato:
you Be Goat

Mind your business bro

(1) (Reply)

Omomummylink.com / 'You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid Of Destroying Someone Else’s Relationship' / What Men Want From Women......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.