Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. (1894 Views)

Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice / Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Good day, fellas. 99.99% problems occupants face in Face-me-i-slap-u compounds are majorly caused by women, not men. The level of gossip, busybody, and backbitting are in the extreme. They are mostly done by women. Men don't have that time for such thing. But u see these women, they can cause trouble and act like they had done nothing. And if her husband is a SIMP, he would start fighting and quarrelling with neighbors. Na there u go see women using indirect words and insult on their neighbors. Some women would even use songs to mock their neighbors, etc. Those places would have been peaceful, if not for women.

6 Likes

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Stop blaming women for your inability to afford a good home.. undecided
The time you spend here blaming and dragging women can be used on getting your life together..

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Fira09(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2022
True words smiley

You are right op.

6 Likes

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The time you spend here blaming and dragging women can be used on getting your life together..
That means, u can relate, right?

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Fira09(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Another new Feminist/Atheist.

Criticize the point he just said, stop covering the true facts he just said with your damn comment.

13 Likes

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
That means, u can relate, right?
Only wannabe redpillers.. wailers can relate..if you are not comfortable with their attitude then GTFO of that place and stop wailing on a faceless forum by blaming women..

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Fira09:

Another new Feminist/Atheist.

Criticize the point he just said, stop covering the true facts he just said.
What true fact sir?
That men who can't afford a good home find a way to blame women for their inconveniences?
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Fira09(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What true fact sir?
That men who can't afford a good home find a way to blame women for their inconveniences?

Where did see anything relating to
"That men who can't afford a good home find a way to blame women for their inconveniences"
in op thread.

It seems you don't have any point, just keep the D shut.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Only wannabe redpillers.. wailers can relate..if you are not comfortable with their attitude then GTFO of that place and stop wailing on a faceless forum by blaming women..
I understand.

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2022
[code][/code]
Fira09:

Where did see anything relating to in op thread.

It seems you don't have any point, just keep the D shut.
If he was able to afford a good home he won't be here blaming women for inconveniencing him..why not blame himself for his inability to pack his ass out? undecided
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Lonestar124: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
But he is making a point?

The fact remains the women are generators of trouble in every public house, whether the op has build his own house or not!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2022
Lonestar124:
But he is making a point?

The fact remains the women are generators of trouble in every public house, whether the op has build his own house or not!!!!
And fact has it that you was born by a woman who's currently generating problems in your home right?
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Lonestar124: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And fact has it that you was born by a woman who's currently generating problems in your home right?
To some extent, it is part of them, and I can't exonerate my female relatives from that habit too.....This is fact!!! Just admit it bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[code][/code]
If he was able to afford a good home he won't be here blaming women for inconveniencing him..why not blame himself for his inability to pack his ass out? undecided
Where u will pack to, won't u live with neighbors? Why u dey act like Dangote pikin for faceless forum?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Lonestar124:
To some extent, it is part of them, and I can't exonerate my female relatives from that habit too.....This is fact!!! Just admit it bro!!!
Admit what? I'm not a deluded Dumbo..why should I admit it?
Why should a sane being make such assertion?
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Where u will pack to, won't u live with neighbors? Why u dey act like Dangote pikin for faceless forum?
There are levels to this shii..
And you know what I'm talking about.. undecided
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Lonestar124: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Admit what? I'm not a deluded Dumbo..why should I admit it?
Why should a sane being make such assertion?
Ok cheesy
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop speaking childishly. Some women are peaceful and they mind their business while some aren't. However, the troublesome ones are good at causing troubles by provoking the peaceful neighbors and delibrately bring out the madness in them. These women can even make 2 peaceful men to hate themselves, quarrel or even fight themselves.
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Stop speaking childishly. Some women are peaceful and they mind their business while some aren't. However, the troublesome ones are good at causing troubles by provoking the peaceful neighbors and delibrately bring out the madness in them. These women can even make 2 peaceful men to hate themselves, quarrel or even fight themselves.
In other words your argument was based on inductive reasoning..just because the women in your home are not mentally sound doesn't make all women mentally unsound.. undecided
Hence my suggestion: move to a new home where you will meet mentally sound neighbors that will change your reasoning.. undecided
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Cinema4d: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In other words your argument was based on inductive reasoning..just because the women in your home are not mentally sound doesn't make all women mentally unsound.. undecided
Hence my suggestion: move to a new home where you will meet mentally sound neighbors that will change your reasoning.. undecided
It's obvious that u are very stupid. Do u need glasses to read? Did i mention all women in my previous reply? Or do u have problem comprehending simple English language?
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's obvious that u are very stupid. Do u need glasses to read? Did i mention all women in my previous reply? Or do u have problem comprehending simple English language?
Someone's isn't schooled here..do I need to screenshot this and show you where you made such silly statement..read and understand what I meant by inductive reasoning.. undecided
You said problems in blah blah blah are mostly caused by women not men..is that not a mindless conclusion due to your problems in your home..
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Lonestar124: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
My guy no waste your time on that young man, probably he is not married to understand the all point of discussion...

But check his personal text and signature on his profile, he is woman advocate cheesy

He can defend woman with his last blood cheesy

Reality will befall on him soon...

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Someone's isn't schooled here..do I need to screenshot this and show you where you made such silly statement..read and understand what I meant by inductive reasoning.. undecided
You said problems in blah blah blah are mostly caused by women not men..is that not a mindless conclusion due to your problems in your home..
U need to go back to Elementary school. The word "Women and all women" are they the same? Inspite of ur ignorance and foolishness, i still emphasized that some women are peaceful and do mind their business while some are troublesome. Didn't u read where i said that?
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Lonestar124:
My guy no waste your time on that young man, probably he is not married to understand the all point of discussion...

But check his personal text and signature on his profile, he is woman advocate cheesy

He can defend woman with his last blood cheesy

Reality will befall on him soon...
True, i know. He is a gay and he is Bisexual.
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmm, one Feminist Psycho has Destroyed this thread ...
Wat a Pity.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Lonestar124: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
True, i know. He is a gay and he is Bisexual.
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
U need to go back to Elementary school. The word "Women and all women" are they the same? Inspite of ur ignorance and foolishness, i still emphasized that some women are peaceful and do mind their business while some are troublesome. Didn't u read where i said that?
And I say you should get a new home and stop wailing.. undecided
You made a general conclusion by saying women cause trouble in the kinda home you live..

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by lawrenzooo: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What true fact sir?
Life is in stages. Not everyone start their life with a posh apartment. It's the reason why so many people are in crime. We all want to start life on the posh side.

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And I say you should get a new home and stop wailing.. undecided
You made a general conclusion by saying women cause trouble in the kinda home you live..
It will be a waste of my time argueing with u because u know the truth but just chose to be a feminist. I'm done qouting u, our Nairaland Bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Life is in stages. Not everyone start their life with a posh apartment. It's the reason why so many people are in crime. We all want to start life on the posh side.
It was this thread that transpired my topic, apart from my own personal experience.
https://www.nairaland.com/7324929/wife-don't-want-see-best
Re: Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. by Truvelisback(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm, one Feminist Psycho has Destroyed this thread ...

Wat a Pity.. undecided

Yea, but the most important thing is that, i have already passed the msg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Guys Do This / Do I Leave Her Or: ? / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.