Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,762 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Am Really Angry!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Really Angry!!! (447 Views)

I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) / Sibling Is Really Angry That I Have No Intention Of Him Meeting My Friends? / I'm Really Really Angry Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Really Angry!!! by NLSavage: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
I love Teni. I like her voice.
But for God's sake can she even try a little to keep in shape.
Please if you're close to Teni or her management (I know nairaland is known by many) tell them to get her a fitness trainer.
I implore you abeg.
I've listened to this song and fell in love with it but when I watched the video just now my body weak me.
angry
Just look at her

Re: I Am Really Angry!!! by Texman21: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
is it your fat?

is it your body?

since you fell inlove with her voice am sure you will also love her the way she is.
Re: I Am Really Angry!!! by NLSavage: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Texman21:
is it your fat?

is it your body?

since you fell inlove with her voice am sure you will also love her the way she is.
I reject it in Jesus/Allah/buddha/anything wey you believe in Name. No be me VillagePipu go dey set trap for

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Woman Delivered A Bancing Baby Girl ,,by Good Samaritan Nurse (PHOTOS) / Ways Of Handling Tribalism Properly / Umar_m_shareef_farin_cikin_masoya_from_abudu_dra.mp3 >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.