Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) (70276 Views)

Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) / 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Kayrich(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
I taught his proof was the claimed result showing on the server. The bastard instead showing us guildlines ahead of the election which were neglected later on.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
ericsmith:

its you who needs to shut the hell up & go back to school or wait for your unborn children to explain what was clearly stated in 5 & 6.
we have been saying it before now the SCR is all about accreditation & documenting total numbers of accredited voters across each PU. if you hear say SCR transfer anything naa total accredited voters numbers ,no election result was transmitted according to the provision made. so !!
With that your nose that look like deep freezer, you still have the nerves to type because others are typing?

Wetin Chinedu nor go see for warehouse.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Spallanzani: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hahaahaha... this Reno nah mumu. This is what you get when you have guys that are not IT savvy doing investigation on IT matter. How does accreditation correlate to sending results. So INEC will have only one server. Sending result is different from accreditation. Accreditation files are preloaded on the card reader, sending result of accreditation to the server is reasonable. How do you send the voting result to server when voting was done manually. That case is dead on arrival.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Everyday we have new atom of proof that Atiku was outrightly robbed. Many days for thief, one day for owner.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by gabbytabby: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
If anything the states that had the highest non compliance (re accreditation)are PDP states.
RichBoy247:
Server? Did anything on the memo released indicate that results were stored on the server or that results were transmitted electronically to the spirit server? Buhari was right afterall, Nigeria is full of lazy youths who cannot read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by cbrass(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
ogashman:
We all know that Inec has been lying all the while.

See my siggy for what i do

did you read that letter before rushing to comment? did you see where they talked about result transmitted through server?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Erediauwa:
With that your nose that look like deep freezer, you still have the nerves to type because others are typing?

Wetin Chinedu nor go see for warehouse.

congratulation finally someone bought you a phone, hope you"re preparing well enough 4 ur junior waec.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by sunmike065(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
He should go and present it in Tribunal not on social media.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ventura1:
The link in that letter is authentic o http://inec-files.inits.xyz/pending/?election_id=150
Proves nothing
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by chiedu7: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ray97:
this thing u gus are calling server might be a database o. U knw there are two different things. Any way sha. Its good for u to keep hopes alive.

Database sits on a server. grin
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
jlinkd78:
For those that will read and be asking that they didn't see server word, pls d highlighted "backend ' is synonymous with server. Thank you and I pray d courts come to our rescue

Backend 'server' for accreditation reporting.

Idk when you guys will face reality and stop chasing shadows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by purepatrotism: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
Server? Did anything on the memo released indicate that results were stored on the server or that results were transmitted electronically to the spirit server? Buhari was right afterall, Nigeria is full of lazy youths who cannot read and comprehend.
Oga, read step 6 on the last picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by deking(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
This letter shows there is more likelihood that rigging took place in PDP strongholds. From the table the use of card readers was the least in Rivers and Delta states. This is PDP giving themselves an uppercut

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
jlinkd78:
For those that will read and be asking that they didn't see server word, pls d highlighted "backend ' is synonymous with server. Thank you and I pray d courts come to our rescue

I think you guys are just as myopic and self deceptive as ever. Server INEC spoke of was for the transmission of result of elections. I'm yet to see any evidence that results were transmitted electronically

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Social media isn't the tribunal. He should take it there
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Bellotelli: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
I did see where inec say thy should post resulte to server. Accredited voters doesn't specify who the voter would vote for.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by ClearFlair: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hahahahahahaha!! See insanity! Lol...these PDP people are mad criminals

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by colardey(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
If you look at the memo very well, accreditations were transmitted because if you have an electronic smart card reader, there must be somewhere the results from such would end up, which has to be a server. But from what I have heard from INEC and the above memo, results were the main issues and not accreditations. There was nothing to suppose that results were sent electronically. This issue should be pursued to logical end. We should not allow Reno to deliberately confuse people with his biased and political sentiment.
Nothing can divide this country not even those that are bent on ruling by all means. Please, let justice be done appropriately. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ray97:
this thing u gus are calling server might be a database o. U knw there are two different things. Any way sha. Its good for u to keep hopes alive.

Bros I wonder ooo
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by ClearFlair: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
chiedu7:
Can we all accept that

May Atiku befall you. Nigeria is free from criminals.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by ClearFlair: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tonymexes:
Even though I know it's unlikely,but please heavenly Father,remove this affliction from our land through the courts
Remove the affliction of criminality in your mind first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
livebyday:

You are correct but what I think is they want to make one admit to having an accreditation server then they make them present those results to the courts which will immediately contradict with the election results ! Hmmmm

Brilliant legal move, do you see what I am seeing? They never intended to go for any so called election result server in the first place that was just a diversion to ensure inec doesn't panic . This is the real motive of the pdp legal team..so the whole thing earlier was just a distraction.

If I am correct that means those lawyers are brilliant of not I may just be over thinking things .

I don't think you even understand what you purport to mean. Atiku‘s claim was that INEC transmitted result electronically which shows him winning with 18m votes. They even showed the supposed results.

INEC results shows Buhari winning with 15m votes and Atiku 11m. The total number accredited using SCRs cannot be more than all the total votes scored, which INEC knows. The points is, with the data sent through the SCRs, the total accredited will not be more than the total votes scored by all the parties.

Honesty, Atiku has no case. Personally, I believe the likes or Reno and FFK should know better than this. Maybe Buhari was right, our youths are too lady to read and understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by ClearFlair: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Buhari is truly a curse on the nation

Buhari is a curse on criminal-minded people like you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Erediauwa:
Kindly shut your mouth and check step "5 and 6"
So now the numbers of accredited voters is equivalent to collated election results?
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by mycar: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
N2B2:

And they said they did not have a server.

The results of the election were manipulated; INEC is corrupt, and the Supreme Court is compromised.

This is what is wrong with your brain: on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.

Word on marble

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
ClearFlair:

Buhari is a curse on criminal-minded people like you.
Lol

Danjuma goje grin grin... Where is he today

Buhari is fighting corruption grin
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Educated illiterates abound. There is a difference between accreditation of voters and collation of election results. Reno and his ilk should be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
chiedu7:

server is like a third party. Between the sender and the storage(database).
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
chiedu7:

Pls oga can you list the types of server for me,
Different from those ones

Typical servers are database servers, file servers, mail servers, print servers, web servers, game servers, and application servers.[2]
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
IamCharles123:
But if inec has a server where all data are transmitted to, why do they have to transport the result from each local government to Abuja to read. They could easily download the result from the server in Abuja there and read it immediately. Or better still display the result live on their website in real time so as each local govt upload their results we can just go online n view who won.

First of all, not law in the land backs what you have reason. Second, while this would be the best to do, INEC has not yet implemented it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.