Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) (70275 Views)

Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) / 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by olaitanReal: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
Server? Did anything on the memo released indicate that results were stored on the server or that results were transmitted electronically to the spirit server? Buhari was right afterall, Nigeria is full of lazy youths who cannot read and comprehend.

Thanks for the wonderful comment. Most Nigerian can't comprehend a simple passage.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Naijageak(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Huhuhugu
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by tuniski: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
akajos4real:
Very surprised that most Nigerians do not put information in context. INEC has a server? YES, they have emails and store information which require a server.
The question is, What the Server part of the Electoral Process? The Answer is NO because the INEC chairman a few days to the election addressed Political Parties/Nigerian that because there cannot be complete coverage all around Nigeria, Sending result through the server will not be implemented. That results will be manually collated at the National collation centre through the the states.

Please, verify the INEC chairman's video online on this server issue.

Lets be informed and dont be carried away by information that is not put in proper perspective.
This is half truth
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by chiedu7: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
nasirujj:

Pls oga can you list the types of server for me,
Different from those ones

Typical servers are database servers, file servers, mail servers, print servers, web servers, game servers, and application servers.[2]

What other type of server receives data?

The server shows that the data correlated that Atiku won.
Ray97:
server is like a third party. Between the sender and the storage(database).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Waiting to see how this works out..
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
This proves nothing as no server was mentioned in the memo but "backend " which could mean any other thing but a server. However, I know INEC are only being mischievous because they know they had a server where results were supposed to be uploaded.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by DEmejioba1: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Let me deceive these people small, ATIKU IS CUMMING!

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by freemi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
N2B2:

And they said they did not have a server.

The results of the election were manipulated; INEC is corrupt, and the Supreme Court is compromised.

This is what is wrong with your brain: on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.
chei

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
God decided to open another branch of hell.....he named it Nigeria and buhari is the devil(branch manager)
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by cathodekazim: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
Server? Did anything on the memo released indicate that results were stored on the server or that results were transmitted electronically to the spirit server? Buhari was right afterall, Nigeria is full of lazy youths who cannot read and comprehend.

It's only the pigs that are lazy
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by 77up(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Believe anything from this fool at your own peri undecided
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Onigbindemmd: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
When will OBJ, Danjuma, Adebanjo, Oyedepo testify at the Presidential Tribunal � or are they not part of Atikulate witnesses?

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
N2B2:

The results of the election were manipulated; INEC is corrupt, and the Supreme Court is compromised.

This is what is wrong with your brain: on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.
you just finished someone's child!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:
But INEC will still claim this letter is a mock letter for a mock exercise and not the elections itself .. This govt is the most most dishonourable ever and they have no shame
Prof. Yakubu is a betrayal to the nation. His allegiance is to Buhari instead of to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by kings09(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
N2B2:

Harsh

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Stupid Renogoat!How can election result b transmitted electronically when voting takes place manually,SCRs are used only for voter registration,no parties names or logo exist inside it.let them present d inec-atiku server in court.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Abogwara: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
There was nothing like card reader. In Imo State governorship elections for example all the areas won by PDP involved use of incidence forms on ground that card reader malfunctioned. Isn't it a coincidence that card reader only malfunctioned where a particular political party won with very wide margin whereas they were unable to garner up to 25% in 2/3rd of local governments won by other parties?
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by olajide8(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
ZWorld:

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/reno-omokri-releases-incontrovertible-proof-of-inecs-server/

And how does this represent the results they are laying claim too? Before the voters card can work it has to confirm or authenticate the holder via a database or server - but were in the letter did the inec chairman or commissioner direct the PO's to transmit the results? Nonsense and lazy youths would be hyping themselves- ignorance dancing azonto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
jlinkd78:
For those that will read and be asking that they didn't see server word, pls d highlighted "backend ' is synonymous with server. Thank you and I pray d courts come to our rescue

SCR accreditation backend, not results collation backend. If this is the proof Atiku is banking on, then he must be a joker. This doesn't proof jackshit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by livebyday(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
rottennaija:

I don't think you even understand what you purport to mean. Atiku‘s claim was that INEC transmitted result electronically which shows him winning with 18m votes. They even showed the supposed results.

INEC results shows Buhari winning with 15m votes and Atiku 11m. The total number accredited using SCRs cannot be more than all the total votes scored, which INEC knows. The points is, with the data sent through the SCRs, the total accredited will not be more than the total votes scored by all the parties.

Honesty, Atiku has no case. Personally, I believe the likes or Reno and FFK should know better than this. Maybe Buhari was right, our youths are too lady to read and understand

Did you read my comment and see I just basically write a conspiracy theory hence your response was unnecessary

Cheers
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by chukel(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Erediauwa:
Kindly shut your mouth and check step "5 and 6"
I don't know how you guys reason. 5 and 6 talked about sending number of accredited voters to the server. Since you have the guideline, why not snap the area of collation of results, let's see if there is transmission of results via card reader to any backend server. You guys are the real zombies. The crux of the issue at the tribunal is that election results were transmitted electronically to a server. Server result being different from the manually collated. Kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by chukel(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
This thread really shows we have about 98% stark illiterates in Nigeria. There is no hope. Those I thought are intelligent are the worst illiterates. This letter is a mockery of intelligence. Did they even read the heading/title

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
livebyday:

Did you read my comment and see I just basically write a conspiracy theory hence your response was unnecessary

Cheers

Hmm, okay cheers
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
I hope they tender it in court.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Ayoefa: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Atiku is Cumming and loading for president of Biafuro.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
plaindealer:
Is this the server proof?

This man is dumber than his dumb followers..

You are the stupid Nigerian youth Buhari spoke about
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by athorello(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
deking:
This letter shows there is more likelihood that rigging took place in PDP strongholds. From the table the use of card readers was the least in Rivers and Delta states. This is PDP giving themselves an uppercut

Yes o... All the lost and stolen voters cards in Delta state, for instance, ended in the hands of PDP... That's what they used to rig the election in connivance with INEC officials and ad-hoc staff. Even some of the ad-hoc staffs were used for the massive thumbprinting for meager 2k. Even APC agents were shocked with how results were changing every minute. Lol �

a) Finally, I can say that 99% of nairalanders have no brains. Anyway, we're all illiterates at one point or another.

b) INEC always have a server over the years. Where do they store voter's info or how can do they accredit same without a server?

c) Omokri (holy he goat) only distorted the context and played on your gullibility.

d) No proof yet that there are server results.

e) PDP are still senselessly dancing naked instead of consolidating to build a formidable opposition.

f) APC wicked and I support them to obliterate PDP. Never Again.

We go well las las wey PMB don finish with us. angry

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by sangresan(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
I have always known that Reno Omokri is a dumb nigga, but I don't know who is more dumb between him and his stupid followers on the social media...

INEC has never denied owning a server on their website. In fact, the server was tested in the Osun election as a pilot project...However, it wasn't approved for electronic transmission of results in the last general elections since Buhari refused to sign the bill.

Accreditation of voters is different from actual number of votes for each political party. You can't determine the votes for party A or B from the number of accredited voters. Be that as it may, each party had collation officers from Polling Unit level to National level...What stopped them from protesting those results as at when they were being announced in the various polling units up to local govt and state collation centers?

To me, it's either these set of people love wasting their own time or they are just being mischievous... Pure and simple.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by comrade2006(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
ATIKU is coming
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by comrade2006(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:
But INEC will still claim this letter is a mock letter for a mock exercise and not the elections itself .. This govt is the most most dishonourable ever and they have no shame

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
jlinkd78:
For those that will read and be asking that they didn't see server word, pls d highlighted "backend ' is synonymous with server. Thank you and I pray d courts come to our rescue
Ther is even no need for that, there is an address to download frm, mayB nah dem mama pot dem wan download frm angry angry angry
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
chiedu7:

What other type of server receives data?

The server shows that the data correlated that Atiku won.

Please do you have eye problem, show where they said atiku won on this pic. Cos I didn't see any election results here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.