Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) (70270 Views)

Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) / 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by greenguy: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Waiting to hear what INEC have to say. Wish Atiku will take over but Buhari is desperate for power and will have it at any cost.

Reno is very crafty, i'm sure this is not all he has.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
N2B2:

And they said they did not have a server.

The results of the election were manipulated; INEC is corrupt, and the Supreme Court is compromised.

This is what is wrong with your brain: on the leftmost side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.
bros ur head dey there jor God bless u for dat response

3 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by mvem(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
Server? Did anything on the memo released indicate that results were stored on the server or that results were transmitted electronically to the spirit server? Buhari was right afterall, Nigeria is full of lazy youths who cannot read and comprehend.
backend in computer science means server...backend(server) where the database is stored

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by mvem(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
zone51:

First and only sensible comment on page 1
backend in computer science means server...backend(server) where the database is stored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by JusticeSeeker: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is the most stupid post I have ever read on nairaland. Atiku is talking about a server where presidential poll results were sent to, Reno is talking about an accreditation server which INEC has never denied its existence.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by ecnuel: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
Server? Did anything on the memo released indicate that results were stored on the server or that results were transmitted electronically to the spirit server? Buhari was right afterall, Nigeria is full of lazy youths who cannot read and comprehend.

You wanted to sound very intelligent but am sorry. What is a "backend"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Anyone can type this shit na
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by greenguy: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:

Hope you went to school young man? Read again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
ogashman:
We all know that Inec has been lying all the while.

See my siggy for what i do
i was expecting a link attached o. Not a letter that is not even close to what u guys are talking about.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Stillthebest: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:

So much I don't like this Buhari yet your observation is very keen and enough to give you credit. Truly nothing like server there only Smart card readers and units.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by bigpicture001: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
greenguy:
Waiting to hear what INEC have to say. Wish Atiku will take over but Buhari is desperate for power and will have it at any cost.

Reno is very crafty, i'm sure this is not all he has.

Av never seen an man did old nd still very desperate for power

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Henrywill247(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
zone51:

First and only sensible comment on page 1

Do you know what is "internet link" he is referring to the link in that memo. Buhari-ilitracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Le2money(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin grin

N2B2:

The results of the election were manipulated; INEC is corrupt, and the Supreme Court is compromised.

This is what is wrong with your brain: on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by akajos4real: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Very surprised that most Nigerians do not put information in context. INEC has a server? YES, they have emails and store information which require a server.
The question is, What the Server part of the Electoral Process? The Answer is NO because the INEC chairman a few days to the election addressed Political Parties/Nigerian that because there cannot be complete coverage all around Nigeria, Sending result through the server will not be implemented. That results will be manually collated at the National collation centre through the the states.

Please, verify the INEC chairman's video online on this server issue.

Lets be informed and dont be carried away by information that is not put in proper perspective.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Henrywill247(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:

Do you know what is "internet link" he is referring to the link in that memo. Buhari-ilitracy. cry
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Stillthebest: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Where is the server proof?? Reno that kept releasing tapes of Amaechi that got pdp nothing... Don't mention me stupidly.. I actually root for Buhari to go but PDP needs to be serious.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by kunleweb: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
N2B2:

This is what is wrong with your brain: on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.
u are right my guy.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by imam07: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
I will say I vote for apc not because I love Buhari or because I hate atiku. I did so considering my state.
But I don't think any right thinking fellow will think or believe any court in Nigeria can over turn the inec results and declare pdp the winner. This is the truth.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by IamCharles123: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
But if inec has a server where all data are transmitted to, why do they have to transport the result from each local government to Abuja to read. They could easily download the result from the server in Abuja there and read it immediately. Or better still display the result live on their website in real time so as each local govt upload their results we can just go online n view who won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by kunleweb: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:
But INEC will still claim this letter is a mock letter for a mock exercise and not the elections itself .. This govt is the most most dishonourable ever and they have no shame

Hahahaha farahaideed you're gonna kill me man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by kunleweb: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:

Olodo. If there's transmission there has to be storage. Waste of school fees.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by IamCharles123: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Racoon:
The noose is still closing in on this most fraudulent INEC under the APC govt.This is from INEC itself hence self indicting.Meanwhile now that INEC have given itself away lets sew how the courts will dispose off all these evidence.

What do u even think a server is?
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by bigpicture001: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
imam07:
I will say I vote for apc not because I love Buhari or because I hate atiku. I did so considering my state.
But I don't think any right thinking fellow will think or believe any court in Nigeria can over turn the inec results and declare pdp the winner. This is the truth.

Please sir...what was your state..?
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by TundeeednuT: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Anyway,

Real marriage means companionship, deep sharing and friendship. If all she wants to do is have sex, cook and bear your children, she is not ready for marriage,
Read More....
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by kunleweb: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
nasirujj:

Guy forget them, they thought there voters Card detail are stored offline/manually, if there are no database servers how can store information. Nigeria my country

You get sense. Lecture them

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Jalinco: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Congratulations on successfully fooling Article
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by imam07: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
bigpicture001:

Please sir...what was your state..?
kwara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.