Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland (2528 Views)

We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by ubunja(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

the day is already here, many so called alphas here on nairaland know what they face daily, ask them if they can even improve their personal lives or even find jobs, ask them if they can even protest on the street...even you, you couldnt even improve your country zimbabwe that is why you ran to south africa to do stupid jobs. continue your online fakery.
only losers wait for their country to develop before enjoying pussy.

Women Pussy and ..... you know the rest by now

6 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Now comments are on Page 2?

That's my cue to jump off. No one reads page 2. See you in other threads loser.

5 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
only losers wait for their country to develop before enjoying pussy.

Women Pussy and ..... you know the rest by now

as usual, common sense cant allow come out from your brain...it seems you dont know how to comprehend..who is talking about enjoying pussy and development... the manin point is simple we have abundant of self acclaimed alpha males here and they live in shit holes, so what then is the usefulness of all these alphas in society....i wonder, i guess just to bred poverty.

3 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Ryan03(f): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Texman21:

every man seems to convice himself he is alpha just like in a pack of wolves it is just a survival instinct in every animal capable of intelligence.

in this our world to be alpha everyone thinks you most have a piece of paper called money which makes life almost impossible for people to live in this world.

they is nothing like alpha or beta males it is just a man having perfected his survival instinct better than another man which human DNA comes into play.
They will never agree. The part i find amusing is the part that all their woes are caused by women, i wonder how someone that claims to be "alpha" will feel threatened by those they call weaker sex. Its funny

4 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ryan03:
They will never agree. The part i find amusing is the part that all their woes are caused by women, i wonder how someone that claims to be "alpha" will feel threatened by those they call weaker sex. Its funny

this is awesome to read especially your last part

3 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
Now comments are on Page 2?

That's my cue to jump off. No one reads page 2. See you in other threads loser.

funny how a loser calls another man a loser but he is in south africa working for peanuts as an immigrant. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Texman21: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

with the point you made, if a man is a so called alpha at least the society he lives should also benefit from his alphanes/survival insticts in terms of leadership,civility and good society etc, but then again a man looks at his society and his environment then see that nothing is going on, people are living in povety, even the so called alpha cant find his way, so what then should we call that "alpha"that cant build a society and doesnt even have a future in his own country but then again his only alphaness is ontop of women, is that not a loser.
what you stated here has to do with environment and adaptiveness,when a man adapts to his environment and the right things are in place the society thrives but when not,there will be violence,transfer of agression to what the world believe to be the weaker sex(women) and sometimes he just chooses to be a loser to his own benefit.
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by aejiikae22: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Being an alpha male goes beyond having women.Its having the mindset and skills to live by your rules,regardless of the dictates and pressures of society.
Women can't help being attracted to men like these.That's y people misunderstand the concept of the alpha male

2 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Texman21:
what you stated here has to do with environment and adaptiveness,when a man adapts to his environment and the right things are in place the society thrives but when not,there will be violence,transfer of agression to what the world believe to be the weaker sex(women) and sometimes he just chooses to be a loser to his own benefit.

now who creates the right things for the man to strive, is it the man or the environment, if the man really has survival instinct, why isnt he manipulating his environment to have a better life?

3 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Texman21: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

now who creates the right things for the man to strive, is it the man or the environment, if the man really has survival instinct, why isnt he manipulating his environment to have a better life?
sometimes no matter what your survival instincts cant help you to manipulate your environment.
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Texman21:
sometimes no matter what your survival instincts cant help you to manipulate your environment.

i disagree because your survival instincts determine your future, whether you will wiped out of the face of the earth, send to the bottom of the food chain or even starve to death, ordinary rat have a good survival instinct, put a rat in a nylon bag and it will do everything to survive and escape.

that is why i said, it is up to the man to manipulate his environment to prosper, are you telling me that if we have cold winter here, we will be wiped out from the face of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Texman21: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

i disagree because your survival instincts determine your future, whether you will wiped out of the face of the earth, send to the bottom of the food chain or even starve to death, ordinary rat have a good survival instinct, put a rat in a nylon bag and it will do everything to survive and escape.

that is why i said, it is up to the man to manipulate his environment to prosper, are you telling me that if we have cold winter here, we will be wiped out from the face of the earth.
assuming tomorrow waking up to -5 degree celsius how many people do you think will die just because of a little change in the environment,and you think human survival instincts will help him to manipulate a environment example lets say the dinosaurs just reappear without any notice no human will be able to survive because we just got demoted to the bottom of the food chain.

i think you are saying this because we think we are the only highest form of life in the whole nine planets talkless of countless planet like earth that are their.
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Texman21:
assuming tomorrow waking up to -5 degree celsius how many people do you think will die just because of a little change in the environment,and you think human survival instincts will help him to manipulate a environment example lets say the dinosaurs just reappear without any notice no human will be able to survive because we just got demoted to the bottom of the food chain.

i think you are saying this because we think we are the only highest form of life in the whole nine planets talkless of countless planet like earth that are their.

assuming we wake up to -5,those that have good survival instict will survive, anyway, people have been manipulating their environment especially nature, nowadays there are even tech to control the weather, there are tech for movement, tech to make fruits ripe fast, tech to plant crops in the winter and even in the deserts...so humans have been manipulating their environment for survival since ages, if dinosaurs appears humas will survive well.

1 Like

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by fcdgrand(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2019
ubunja:
let the pain continue

Next week 6 more writeups to upset the losers
ubunja my guy speak with boldness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by fcdgrand(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2019
ubunja:
then you're better off in Politics section.
This is romance section. Women, pussy and all things sweet.
For nation-building go elsewhere
classic answer

3 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

.....the society he lives should also benefit from his alphanes/survival insticts in terms of LEADERSHIP, CIVILITY..........

even the so called alpha cant find his way, so what then should we call that "ALPHA"THAT CAN'T BUILD A SOCIETY and DOESN'T EVEN HAVE a FUTURE in his OWN COUNTRY but then again his only alphaness is ontop of women

IS THAT NOT A LOSER

You really made some valid points, Sis. A typical misogynist is a traumatized soul wandering aimlessly through Life. Such a guy is indeed a LOSER.

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by UniQue84: 5:25am On Jul 11, 2019
lilwetdick:
I learnt something very interesting today called the beta uprising, even though, I don’t believe in the alpha and beta male nonsense, but this word “Beta uprising” is very interesting because I see it every day on nairaland from boys who claim to be alpha male online, and boys who think they are on a mission to save men from female manipulation, these set of boys complain all day about women on nairaland and they call themselves alpha males, their main purpose is just to intimidate women into being less hypergamous so that they can have a chance with them, every day, you see these “alphamales and red pill preachers turn their monikers to females”, personalized threads, you hear them write topics like My Pussy is for everyone or all sort of funny threads but then these guys will turn around and call themselves Alphamales but then why is your moniker showing female? why don’t you be the man you claim to be? you hear these “alpha males calling women, LovePeddler, gold diggers, slut and all other funny names, trying hard to intimidate them so that women can lower their standards and give the sexually frustrated “alphamale” a chance.

What is beta uprising

A beta uprising, is what goes on on nairaland daily, when nairaland boys are filled with rage and anger and wanting to intimidate women on nairaland with their shaming threads to make women less hypergamous so that they can have a chance.
IS beta uprising not what happens everyday on nairaland, sexually frustrated boys complaining and whining all day about women behavior and trying hard to change them by intimidation, anger and rage but then again these guys after complaining and nagging will call themselves “alphamales” LOL..what a world.
Everytime I see your moniker I just laugh cos all I remember is the "hate" guy, how can somebody dedicate almost one-third of his post just to get back at another individual, you can say all you like about Alpha males or whatever, it won't Change the fact that there are certain guyz who have succeeded in unlocking the key in understanding women behaviour, you can keep worshiping women cos they are gods to you for all I care ..

Your hate for ubunja and those who subscribe to the write up of this brilliant man will be your undoing, the guy is intelligent and sound couple with the fact that he is bringing something to the table for guys to learn, but what's your contribution, nothing but to attack him, come to think it you are not even a female, even the females on this section have taken a chill pill but you will never rest ...you sleep is ubunja, wake up ubunja, eat ubunja, even wen fuvcking you tinking ubunja. ...gosh u r so boring .

This is the reason I believe you are sick cos you said it yourself and you need help. https://www.nairaland.com/5119753/how-cure-disease-it-severe

Spits !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Martinez39(m): 5:53am On Jul 11, 2019
UniQue84:
Everytime I see your moniker I just laugh cos all I remember is the "hate" guy, how can somebody dedicate almost one-third of his post just to get back at another individual, you can say all you like about Alpha males or whatever, it won't Change the fact that there are certain guyz who have succeeded in unlocking the key in understanding women behaviour, you can keep worshiping women cos they are gods to you for all I care ..

Your hate for ubunja and those who subscribe to the write up of this brilliant man will be your undoing, the guy is intelligent and sound couple with the fact that he is bringing something to the table for guys to learn, but what's your contribution, nothing but to attack him, come to think it you are not even a female, even the females on this section have taken a chill pill but you will never rest ...you sleep is ubunja, wake up ubunja, eat ubunja, even wen fuvcking you tinking ubunja. ...gosh u r so boring .

This is the reason I believe you are sick cos you said it yourself and you need help. https://www.nairaland.com/5119753/how-cure-disease-it-severe

Spits !
Don't mind that woman(Lilwet.dick). Anyone who has chosen ignorance and ego should be left to rot in their ignorance. Ubunja probably stroke a cord in him and it has left him so bitter that all he sees is ubunja and all he desires is to rubbish and trample upon ub.unja in his posts and arguments. What trick has he not tried to get a response from the great ubunja? He has called ubunja broke; called him a thug; called him a loser; called him a poor miserable migrant who tolls in South Africa for peanuts etc. grin all these were not in any way relevant to the discussions and didn't work on ubunja. These tricks are what the foolish ones, who could have discuss and stick to fact, use to get at their opponents and "buttress" their points. Ub.unja never stooped so low. The earlier he realises that ub.unja is not on his level and would never stoop so low to be on his level, the better for him.

He desperately wants to trample and "destroy" ub.unja in an exchange and through his posts. Why is he chasing ubunja? Because women want to conquer men that are above them, either financially, intellectually or emotionally. These real men are whom they see as challenging and a mess of their ego. Notice that when you are having a discussion with Lilwet.dick and you are deconstructing his arguments and calling him out on his stupidity and inconsistencies, he starts calling you a broke man and a man who is weak offline but masquerades as an alpha on NL. Any group he doesn’t like is broke and frustrated. The use of ad hominem when one could have just faced the argument, by focusing on facts, is a sign of a low intellectual level. Ad hominem is not an argument and they don't validate one's argument.

One thing is sure, not everyone will reason and embrace the truth. So when someone is tenaciously holding on to ignorance and stupidity, let them be. If people are still shaming alphas despite the repeated clarifications made, let them be. If people are still shaming and misrepresenting the MGTOW movement despite the information on the Internet and the repeated corrections, let them be. It's not a new thing when people downgrade, shame and misrepresent redpilled men/MGTOW, in fact, we are expecting such given that most of our species are not intellectually honest and bright in arguments.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2019
Shots fired!!!

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by ImaIma1(f): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Please allow the alpha males do what matters to them.

As long as the hostility and prejudice towards women from a number of them is curtailed, there's no cause for alarm.
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2019
MJBOLT:
same way feminism is a mental disorder

Argue with your keypad angry
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by FROGMAN101(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

it anger me because so called alphas are losers living in shithole, they are not more than pussy worshippers but then again you and your gang claim you are alphas and MGTOW

all those western alpha preachers you follow and read their stuff to write here, do you think, they live in shit hole situation, or do you think, they dont have their lives in order

It angers you that they are broke, poor and frustrated grin grin

This woman is frustrated again.
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by FROGMAN101(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind that woman(Lilwet.dick). Anyone who has chosen ignorance and ego should be left to rot in their ignorance. Ubunja probably stroke a cord in him and it has left him so bitter that all he sees is ubunja and all he desires is to rubbish and trample upon ub.unja in his posts and arguments. What trick has he not tried to get a response from the great ubunja? He has called ubunja broke; called him a thug; called him a loser; called him a poor miserable migrant who tolls in South Africa for peanuts etc. grin all these were not in any way relevant to the discussions and didn't work on ubunja. These tricks are what the foolish ones, who could have discuss and stick to fact, use to get at their opponents and "buttress" their points. Ub.unja never stooped so low. The earlier he realises that ub.unja is not on his level and would never stoop so low to be on his level the better for him.

He desperately wants to trample and "destroy" ub.unja in an exchange and through his posts. Why is he chasing ubunja? Because women want to conquer men that are above them, either financially, intellectually or emotionally. These real men are whom they see as challenging and a mess of their ego. Notice that when you are having a discussion with Lilwet.dick and you are deconstructing his arguments and calling him out on his stupidity and inconsistencies, he starts calling you a broke man and a man who is weak offline but masquerades as an alpha on NL. Any group he doesn’t like is broke and frustrated. The use of ad hominem when one could have just faced the argument, by focusing on facts, is a sign of a low intellectual level. Ad hominem is not an argument and they don't validate one's argument.

One thing is sure, not everyone will reason and embrace the truth. So when someone is tenaciously holding on to ignorance and stupidity, let them be. If people are still shaming alphas despite the repeated clarifications made, let them be. If people are still shaming and misrepresenting the MGTOW movement despite the information on the Internet and the repeated corrections, let them be. It's not a new thing when people downgrade, shame and misrepresent redpilled men/MGTOW, in fact, we are expecting such given that most of our species are not intellectually honest and bright in arguments.

The person behind that moniker is a woman.

If otherwise, then the person is a pathetic excuse of a man.

2 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2019
UniQue84:

Spits !

you can continue spitting everywhere and continue bringing up flaccid insinuations about an imaginary person i hate..

i also ask, how can you dedicate much of your time into pussy worshiping

for all i know your alpha male end on nairaland in real life you are the second version of low slf esteem veteran that will soon die of depression..get a life

i will like to ask you, why do you need ebooks on talking,approaching, attracting and bedding women, lets see the books you have demanded for (The Ultimate Guide To Dating & Bedding Beautiful Women), lets imagine you have game, you wont be demanding for that, it shows you are a sick loser.

3 Likes

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Defenderalert(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
ubunja:
then let's wait for that day then

Meanwhile
WOMEN, PUSSY AND ALL THINGS SWEET.

Sweet is objective. In your case poo hole is where you get your sweetest sexual pleasure. Clean poo off before screwing your 8 year old daughter that you feed with your miseduGAYshiit bedevilled advice. grin
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Martinez39(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
FROGMAN101:

The person behind that moniker is a woman.

If otherwise, then the person is a pathetic excuse of a man.
The person behind that moniker(Lilwet.dick) reasons like a woman and argues like a woman. I have heard several discussions with that moniker and she is too disappointing. She thinks she can hide forever behind a male moniker. If only lilwetd.ick knew how much her trash talk doesn't change a sh1t or mean a sh1t, she would reevaluate her ego and mission.
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by blinking001(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
ThothHermes:
Na Ubunja you create the thread for abi grin

He's coming grin
grin grin grin
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by FROGMAN101(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Martinez39:
The person behind that moniker(Lilwet.dick) reasons like a woman and argues like a woman. I have heard several discussions with that moniker and she is too disappointing. She thinks she can hide forever behind a male moniker. If only lilwetd.ick knew how much her trash talk doesn't change a sh1t or mean a sh1t, she would reevaluate her ego and mission.

Exactly. Dunno if “She” feels She is winding anyone up.

I am expecting Lilwetdick to quote this and say “Broke and Poor” kiss
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Martinez39(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Exactly. Dunno if “She” feels She is winding anyone up.

I am expecting Lilwetdick to quote this and say “Broke and Poor” kiss
Women usually use broke-shaming when they can't reason anymore or admit their fault. According to lilwetd.ick, if you are broke, your argument is false but if you are rich, you argument is true. Also, according to her, if you don't say what she likes or you are among the group she despises then you are broke and frustrated. This is how women reason.

1 Like

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by ebonyggurl(f): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

with the point you made, if a man is a so called alpha at least the society he lives should also benefit from his alphanes/survival insticts in terms of leadership,civility and good society etc, but then again a man looks at his society and his environment then see that nothing is going on, people are living in povety, even the so called alpha cant find his way, so what then should we call that "alpha"that cant build a society and doesnt even have a future in his own country but then again his only alphaness is ontop of women, is that not a loser.

I'm telling you. Alphas only when it comes to women matters. Losers, all of them
Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
ebonyggurl:

I'm telling you. Alphas only when it comes to women matters. Losers, all of them

you dey mind them.

1 Like

Re: The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland by AntiMCU: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
lilwetdick:

the day is already here, many so called alphas here on nairaland know what they face daily, ask them if they can even improve their personal lives or even find jobs, ask them if they can even protest on the street...even you, you couldnt even improve your country zimbabwe that is why you ran to south africa to do stupid jobs. continue your online fakery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Is The Hardest For You To Say? / Jos Sex Videos: Uncertainty Hangs Over Multiple Undiscovered Cases / Stage Madness !!! See What This Female Singer Caught Doing With His Male Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.