Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement (614 Views)

I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is about me...not a friend.

I biesege y’all to pardon my grammatical blunders, as i’m not much of a writer plus I no go school.

We broke up about a year ago due some irreconcilable differences. Prior to the break up, I lent her a 5KVA stabilizer which belong to my boss.

She said her mum needed it to power one of her deep freezers in the shop that she’ll return it when my boss starts asking. I said, no problem.

It’s been a year since we broke up and I don’t like keeping ex’es contact nor keeping them as friends, it spells doom. I was thinking I should call her to return the stab as I don’t want to have any reason to contact her in the future.

For those of you that are little familiar with this moniker, you can tell how terrible my financial situation is, I honestly can’t afford a 5KVA stab at the moment as it’s priced between 25k-35k in the market. Otherwise, i would’ve replaced it.

To the romance elders, hope calling her to return the stab won’t sound petty?...or vindictive?...
Re: I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement by finalboss(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin you better collect your stabilizer. grin grin
Re: I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
finalboss:
grin you better collect your stabilizer. grin grin
It’s not even mine, just don’t want to sound petty Jareh.

Women and their wahala....
Re: I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement by Ryan03(f): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
You better go and collect that thing before your boss finds out. Abi nor be borrow you tell her? Even her sense suppose tell her to return am but since she dey form sharp babe, you too form sharp guy collect am now when he dey hot
Re: I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ryan03:
You better go and collect that thing before your boss finds out. Abi nor be borrow you tell her? Even her sense suppose tell her to return am but since she dey form sharp babe, you too form sharp guy collect am now when he dey hot
Thanks bro
Re: I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement by anthonyuncle(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
u gave out something that belongs to ur boss to another person in da stupid name of love,

u deserve hot slap....

shame no catch u to love but shame dey catch u to go ask for da stuff back.

when ur boss sack u, u'll know what is shame

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement by Greatzeus(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Honestly it will sound petty, after more than one year of break up,but since you can't afford to buy another one,you have no choice than to ask her.
But on the surface,it might sound immature but you have a good reason.
Re: I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
anthonyuncle:
u gave out something that belongs to ur boss to another person in da stupid name of love,

u deserve hot slap....

shame no catch u to love but shame dey catch u to go ask for da stuff back.

when ur boss sack u, u'll know what is shame
UncleAnthony please calm down
Re: I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Greatzeus:
Honestly it will sound petty, after more than one year of break up,but since you can't afford to buy another one,you have no choice than to ask her.
But on the surface,it might sound immature but you have a good reason.
Respect!!!
Re: I Honestly Don’t Have Money For A Replacement by anthonyuncle(m): 3:47am On Jul 11, 2019
morningstar55:
UncleAnthony please calm down
I no dey up o

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Itsekiri Girls? / Nigerian man caught trying to sleep with his friend's wife in Germany (video) / Was Winnie Mandela A LovePeddler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.