Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (3285 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Kologirl: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2022
So yesterday I posted about my problem with my boyfriend. This was what I posted

So have been dating this guy for the past year now. At first I didn't really take the relationship seriously but with time I found him to be a sweet and caring guy
The problem is his financial situation, I don't really mind it but he does.
All his friends are into Yahoo and other fraudulent activities.
They flaunt their wealth in his face all the time. They have gone as far as nicknaming him their house boy, I honestly Wonder why he still keep them as friends.
I try to be supportive, sometime I give him money and advise but it's never enough.
He works hard and he earns about 40k a month.
But because of inflation it's as good as 5k
I try my best to advice him that things will be better. He's even saving money to start a farming business.
But he's not happy
Mind you he's 22
I don't know what else to do, If I tell him to cut off his friends, it will look like I'm trying to control him.
He really wants to go to school, he said he is going to write jamb next year but anytime he's around his friends, he feel sad.

I just feel hard work pays, and I try my best to work hard and support myself but he doesn't feel that way
Please men in the house .... please advise me

Yesterday I decided to take some of ur advise, I decided to talk to him one last time only for him to tell me he's having ritual thoughts. I just kept quiet, Because if he decides to do it, he's not going to use his family because they are the ones going to eat the money, he's going to use me.
Like what the hell, I'm a bit confused tho. On one hand I'm happy he told me, that means he's finally opening up to me, so I have to advice him against it and on the other hand, I'm scared.
I honestly want to dump him. Please am I overreacting

Mature advise only

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2022
You don see sign you better follow your mind,I tell you as a guy man that he won't hesitate to gullibly butcher you for money.
Ogbeni save yourself before we start dey hear story,boys eye dey red and they can do anything this period.

Be careful,be very careful.

3 Likes

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by fati2001(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Avoid Nigerian Men if you want to live long.

The only thing in them are competitions among themselves, sex and how to use people for money.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Bontafa: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
You don see sign you better follow your mind,I tell you as a guy man that he won't hesitate to gullibly butcher you for money.
Ogbeni save yourself before we start dey hear story,boys eye dey red and they can do anything this period.

Be careful,be very careful.

Munafukin shatap
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Shagbatshagba: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2022
quit it for ur own good. no one jokes on hearing ritual anymore. it possible it might nt be u or mayb likely for u to be the victim...in order to avoid stories,police case and untimely death let it go

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by advanceDNA: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Kologirl:

Mature advise only

You are a good girlfriend.....so what you should do now is Japaaaaaaa....

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by zexy2030(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2022
You have counselled yourself

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Lonestar124: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Kologirl:
So yesterday I posted about my problem with my boyfriend. This was what I posted

So have been dating this guy for the past year now. At first I didn't really take the relationship seriously but with time I found him to be a sweet and caring guy
The problem is his financial situation, I don't really mind it but he does.
All his friends are into Yahoo and other fraudulent activities.
They flaunt their wealth in his face all the time. They have gone as far as nicknaming him their house boy, I honestly Wonder why he still keep them as friends.
I try to be supportive, sometime I give him money and advise but it's never enough.
He works hard and he earns about 40k a month.
But because of inflation it's as good as 5k
I try my best to advice him that things will be better. He's even saving money to start a farming business.
But he's not happy
Mind you he's 22
I don't know what else to do, If I tell him to cut off his friends, it will look like I'm trying to control him.
He really wants to go to school, he said he is going to write jamb next year but anytime he's around his friends, he feel sad.

I just feel hard work pays, and I try my best to work hard and support myself but he doesn't feel that way
Please men in the house .... please advise me

Yesterday I decided to take some of ur advise, I decided to talk to him one last time only for him to tell me he's having ritual thoughts. I just kept quiet, Because if he decides to do it, he's not going to use his family because they are the ones going to eat the money, he's going to use me.
Like what the hell, I'm a bit confused tho. On one hand I'm happy he told me, that means he's finally opening up to me, so I have to advice him against it and on the other hand, I'm scared.
I honestly want to dump him. Please am I overreacting

Mature advise only

How old are you, you sound mature unlike your boyfriend...

4 Likes

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Thanos805: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2022
run biitch ,Ruuuuuun!!

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by VeryWickedMan: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Tell him to contact me

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2022
He's just 22 and he's desperate for money. He has a 40k job sef? What is this world turning into? How do you ladies cope with these type of guys? You yourself how old are you? I feel you are older than him and trying to play a motherly role in his life by advising and encouraging him.

The first thing I ask you ladies first. This relationship you are in. Is it a Godly one? Does the man fear God? Do you pray for him or you pray together. Let noone deceive you true wealth with no heartache and sorrow comes from God only. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. Your friend will soon be like those guys he hangs out with since he has decided not to cut them off.

See I am older than your friend with 3/4 years. I just got into school. I am even earning less than that 40k he is earning surrounded by friends who are bubbling and making a killing from Yahoo. But to be honest sometimes you just feel overwhelmed and frustrated by their so called "oppression" and feel like joining to feel among.

During our father's time a 22 year old was learning as an apprentice as a carpenter or mechanic or fashion designer or trader. Some were just finishing secondary school. Go and check what Tony Elumelu, Cosmas Maduka, Charles Soludo, Peter obi, Dangote, Folorunsho Alakija, Linda Ikeji, E.A Adeboye, Dr D.k Olukoya, Pst Sam Adeyemi, Dino Melaye were doing at 22. I can bet all my savings that none of them was a millionaire at 22 undecided .

If he presses forward diligently in 40 years from now he will look back and say Thank God I took that seemingly hard path. These boys he is mingling with now and are feeling like mini gods it will be visible he's faring better than they are with peace of mind and less regrets.

Happy Sunday

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by jeromestarks: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2022
When you're alive, what good have you contributed to humanity? Make hin use you abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Thanos805: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2022
jeromestarks:
When you're alive, what good have you contributed to humanity? Make hin use you abeg.
shocked
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Kologirl: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2022
God knows that I worked hard for everything i have and it pains me that I have to do this because I really do love this guy but my life is important

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by annayawchee: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2022
You can help him find his course..

If you leave in this storm, you will give him more justification to actually do the ritual because he will think you left cos he is broke..

Help him become a better man..

3 Likes

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by IsellSmartTvs: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Fowl wey follow dog go later chop sheet.
He said u shud breakup,I feel he is already having the thoughts of going fetish already and he is trying to push u away just to keep u safe.
If he is 22,u shud be at most 20
Eyes wey Love blind na Yahoo boys Dey open am.

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Agbebakun22: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2022
How much were expecting him to earn before at that age someone probably still parents house. Besides na graduate he be
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Agbebakun22: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2022
jeromestarks:
cumrade no be like dis we talk nah. This vawulence weh u dey cook abeg reduce am lol
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Agbebakun22: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Kologirl:
God knows that I worked hard for everything i have and it pains me that I have to do this because I really do love this guy but my life is important
if u no like urself then stay but if u love urself run oo. Leave that guy alone i no wan hear justice for kologirl oo
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Kologirl:
This your break up method ehn.... Hmmmmmm it is well.

Well here's the deal, i hope you are ready to avoid any contact with him or even change location. You didn't end things on a good note and that may not end well. You should have informed and asked your elderly relatives or parents for advice / guidance and not act on Nl posts.

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Sucre6: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Kologirl:
God knows that I worked hard for everything i have and it pains me that I have to do this because I really do love this guy but my life Is important

Listen to your instinct and move on, break of that relationship now that u still have your life intact. The signs are there, run for your life
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by smachboss01(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Try to advise but if you notice any sign run oh
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by GOFRONT(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Better use your head before someone use it for you...... Desperados everywhere nowadays

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by jogsman01(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Kologirl:
answer the question: how old are you? Or in the other way, are you older than him?
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by ngbedesamuel(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Things we do for love.... it's so painful that life is so unfair in justice.

The very one we love sincerely are always the one that endanger us most,and we are always forced to do unthinkable n unimaginable things and make bad decisions because of love even when we already know that it's wrong-it's a curse love have on many true lovers.

I try to place myself in your shoe and much to understand your position , you already know the answer but you still want to stay because that is how love make people insane,hence alot die for love even when the red flag was so glaring.

You may decide to leave or stay ,it's up to you.... but I will tell you this much,most people don't end up with the very one they love wholeheartedly, sometimes we settle for what is best for us and no feelings should interfer.....

I believe that you're still very young, otherwise you would have sensed d way his mind make up is. Sorry to tell u this, he has made that decision for long but something was holding him back. That thing is what you should find out if you decide to stay with him and also be wary of how much longer he's going to hold back. Either way it's danger lurking to explode sooner or later. For the singular fact that he can conceive that thought alone is enough for me to make a decision if I were you.

Don't forget that u have so much life ahead of you young lady. Thanks
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Streett: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
That same guy weh all of us dey pity Yesterday …?
If he opened up to You about diving into Ritual stay the hell away from that nigga ….

Ah no wan hear say dem don use Kologirl o!
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Mercury12(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Don't go to his place again. Tell him you need a break. Anytime he want to see u and he insist he should come to your house and have your brothers on standby. Don't mix words. Be straight with him and tell you want a break so you can focus on other things.

We don't know if he gonna do that ritual thing but it is best you take certain precautions to protect yourself. ..
Take this advice o. It for your own good

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Thanos805: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
tell him straight up. I know say you wan use me do ritual but e no go work for you. bye bye.
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by VKN23: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kologirl:
what if this breakup pushes him to the ritual

I'm just saying is not like I know anything
undecided
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by cayorday89(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Just 22,akd he is thinking of rituals, what happened to planning and using the next 7 to 8yrs to implement it and by 30 he will be financially okay. Wetin make close to 30 and above 30 come do?

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by jeromestarks: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Agbebakun22:
cumrade no be like dis we talk nah. This vawulence weh u dey cook abeg reduce am lol
You get another pot mok we share am?
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Messi1997: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Give me his number let me talk to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? / ss / LWKMD. Urban Dictionary Meaning Of Karrueche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.