Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Men Out-numbers Women!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Out-numbers Women!!! (430 Views)

Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House / The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Out-numbers Women!!! by Beadysworld: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
The truth is that presently, men outnumber women by 0.8% of the global population, that means there are just over 60 million men who will be unable to find wives/partners.Hmmmmm
I suspect there may be a far larger number of men who would be glad to say “here Guy— take mine, oh for some time or for renting hmmm LOL
The proportion of female at a world scale is seriously decreasing (due to selective abortion in several countries, especially China and India) and culture in the under developing countries like Africa which prefers male over female.
Are there more men or more women in the world? As the news has always been!!The number of men and women in the world is roughly equal, though men hold a slight lead with 102 men for 100 women (in 2015). More precisely, out of 1,000 people, 509 are men (50.4%) and 494 are women (49.4%). For every 100 girls, 109 boys are born, but males have a higher risk of dying than females, both in childhood and at adult ages.
So at a certain age, the numbers of men and women even out. In France, this

PLS READ MORE HERE

http://beadysworld.tv/men-out-numbers-women/

Re: Men Out-numbers Women!!! by lukui: 3:56am On Jul 11, 2019
I don't think so. in India women are more than men. in Nigeria here, especially in my street, women are more than men, leave internet and let's yarn reality!!!! sit in front of your house and count the number of women passing and men passing! just take a traffic survey and you will find out. also at the hospital I was privileged to see their birth rate for males and females and there were more girls that boys and at as that time it's almost ratio two to one for girls to boys. also look at death rate. men die faster that women!!!!

have a different opinion? no problem with public opinion!!! argue with your keyboard!
Re: Men Out-numbers Women!!! by pocohantas(f): 4:13am On Jul 11, 2019
lukui:
I don't think so. in India women are more than men. in Nigeria here, especially in my street, women are more than men, leave internet and let's yarn reality!!!! sit in front of your house and count the number of women passing and men passing! just take a traffic survey and you will find out. also at the hospital I was privileged to see their birth rate for males and females and there were more girls that boys and at as that time it's almost ratio two to one for girls to boys. also look at death rate. men die faster that women!!!!

have a different opinion? no problem with public opinion!!! argue with your keyboard!

India in Asia?

Or the one in your cuntinent?

Better leave Telemundo and read.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Explains Why 'nigerian Women Cheat But Are Rarely Caught' / Please Friends I Need Your Advise, Am Confused / Bobrisky Has Promised To Reveal His Sexuality When He Becomes A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.