Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival (43577 Views)

TP Mazembe Of DR Congo Sign Nigerian Goalkeeper Suleman Shaibu / Abdullahi Eager For Super Eagles Send-off “party” Vs DR Congo / Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by bossrillboss: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2019
I just dey imagine d kind slap nd blow wey go dey fly for d minister face nd body grin grin
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by LadySarah: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2019
expert234:

Do you even know the meaning of "duel"?

cheesy cheesy,they are called homonyms.Just Imagine You are reading the other one.Its the quality of Education in our country
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by Ooye12: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2019
Na rubbish be all dis ..
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by ud4u: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2019
What a nonsense, primitive behaviour
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by Princedapace(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

I hope we continue to duel in peace...

For those people that kept saying how organized south African team was hope you don't think the super eagles have disorganized them..

May them continue to duel in their organization of exit while we the super eagles duel in our disorganisation of matching forward..

Some are now pitching us against Algeria that have not survived the Ivory Coast yet...

That boy Chukwueze is so full of life.. Meanwhile Ndidi needs to step up his game.

Continue to follow peace while ur leaders milk us dry. And we keep rushing South african visa among other countries.

Baba, the violent nature of this shilt groups has made the house of rep to call for the release of their leader.

Take for instance, the Egyptian fa chairman resigned along with the entire admin staff for failing at the nation cup.

That is how good leaders behave. If u don't have such leaders, u demand for such leaders.

The senator who slapped a lady should Av been forced to resign in a sane country. W are cowards and not peaceful. Our leaders are aware of this.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by expert234: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2019
LadySarah:

cheesy cheesy,they are called homonyms.Just Imagine You are reading the other one.Its the quality of Education in our country

They are called homophones and not homonyms
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by Lekison(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2019
Nawa ooo

Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by LadySarah: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2019
expert234:

They are called homophones and not homonyms

ok
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by DSoj(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2019
No wonder their war n genocide craze. Dem too violent
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by internationalman(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2019
Princedapace:

Continue to follow peace while ur leaders milk us dry. And we keep rushing South african visa among other countries.

Baba, the violent nature of this shilt groups has made the house of rep to call for the release of their leader.

Take for instance, the Egyptian fa chairman resigned along with the entire admin staff for failing at the nation cup.

That is how good leaders behave. If u don't have such leaders, u demand for such leaders.

The senator who slapped a lady should Av been forced to resign in a sane country. W are cowards and not peaceful. Our leaders are aware of this.
Everyone knows Nigerians are coward..

You misunderstood me.. I was just hoping and praying we duel in peace
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by Originalsly: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Arsenalholic:

Maybe this cool headedness is also why our polithiefians are taking us for granted.

Maybe?.... take out maybe. It is the reason why..... they do what they want because there are no consequences.
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2019
expert234:

Do you even know the meaning of "duel"?

He meant dwell
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

Everyone knows Nigerians are coward..

You misunderstood me.. I was just hoping and praying we duel in peace

It's dwell in peace bro. Duel is kind of fighting. Though it has same pronunciation, it's different spelling.
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by internationalman(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2019
Jordan777:

It's dwell in peace bro. Duel is kind of fighting
Yes I meant fight in peace.. Isn't that what we are good at.

People keep misunderstanding me
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by internationalman(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Jordan777:

He meant dwell
Yes you don't get me..

I actually meant duel as in fight.
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by AmazingELixir: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2019
grin grin grin

Africa my Africa...according to Rochas.
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

Yes I meant fight in peace.. Isn't that what we are good at.

People keep misunderstanding me

I never heard of that......
BTW duel is usually between two people.
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by 8stargeneral: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2019
is good for politicians dey too toil with people emotions.
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by Adakintroy2: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Arsenalholic:
We are kinda cool headed in Naija sha.

Despite the fact that we breathe, eat and live football it's hard to see Nigerians doing this despite the many failures of our team.

We have heard of other Nations burning players' houses, beating them up, smashing their cars and even killing them/their family members. But never in Nigeria.

Maybe this cool headedness is also why our polithiefians are taking us for granted.

Lol. We fyt no DE do our own reach house. But wetin dem de do ref sometimes for league games pass this one.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by Myself2(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Congolese,,,,,,one of the most useless peoples of Africa
Always bleaching, wearing excessive jewelry and dressing too loud in color riot apparel
Spit on Congolese

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by selemo: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2019
Black man and Barbarism is 5 & 6. Uncivilized human race. South Africans will soon descend on Nigerians.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by einsteine(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
This congo people are not serious. If only they know that they are not ripe enough footbally to win CUP OF NATION, they will not behave like this.

They have won it twice before. No biggie.
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by Immacrutech(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2019
You see why Ebola don remain for that country na animals the they Nigeria get hope sha cheesy
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by charmi1(f): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Free Classifieds In Mumbai > /mumbaiclassified
Re: AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival by charmi1(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
if you love creating new things, then don’t waste your time, and start learning Free Classifieds In Pune at Daisy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy / Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.