Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues (37592 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
godquality:
Those hypocrite bodies and pastors should do more than speak. Is it not the same politicians that troops to their churches to get prayers and blessings wherever elections are near? Or after winning the said elections? So why can't this so called bodies and pastors do more than just talk? If ordinary people like us talk, then influential people like them should do more than talk.

Na my position be that.

We will probably never have believers and Christian leaders after the fashion of John the Baptist, Apostle Paul, Prophet Elijah, and Jesus Christ... These were men that spoke fearlessly and vocally against tyranny, and challenged oppression of all kinds...

But, it goes beyond this... If our churches and believers are truly disciplining, and making disciples (as commanded by Christ) why are there no christian political leaders of proven integrity and excellent report? Why is it that some of the best presidents this country ever produced are muslims (Late. Gen. Murtala and Late. Yar'Adua)?

The church here in Nigeria needs to do some serious introspection...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Zenlife: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Adeboye now seats on the fence.
Such a traitor, a wimp and a sell out.
Imagine Adeboye fearing and bowing to the Fulani.

If Bishop Desmond Tutu,
Rev Martin Luther king Jr, et al took your Wimpy approach, Black America and South Africa won't be liberated today. They also knew how to pray maybe better than Adeboye but took proactive measures against the ills of the day. They and their likes are genuine men of God.
Biblical Joshua was a godly man and a fierce battle warrior.

Prayer ko, Slayer ni.
A Time to pray, a time to act.

Adeboye is a traitor, a wimp, a coward, a disappointment.
Useless tithe collection pastor.
Rubbish FAKE man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wallezee: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
wolverine1987:

Spearheaded? Well I guess he prays for the country everyday shouldn't that count? Lol
The prayer they've been praying for the country before I was born and things are getting worse.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Martin0:

my manchigrin
Big man! how far?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by joylegacie7(f): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
wallezee:
When was the last time you told your biological father you love him? We are doomed in this country.

plenty times will you shut up if u don't have anything to say?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by oluwaahmed: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
These men have been compromised and that's why they can't talk. You want them to talk so that the government can rubbish their image like they did to apostle Suleiman?
When the revolution starts even so-called religious leaders will feel the heat, the time is coming.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by lomprico(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
wolverine1987:

Spearheaded? Well I guess he prays for the country everyday shouldn't that count? Lol

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by NnwachukuOkike: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
fergie001:
Your media man could have simply said nothing and let it slide, rather than trying to deflect for what the blind can even see.

In 2010, were you not playing fatherly roles when you petitioned the then President and even organised a one million man protest against his Government as a result of kidnapping, which is commendable...what changed Sir?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/amp/

In 2010 Sir, you didn't wait on CAN and PFN before you started collating signatures. Your words;

“we cannot afford to celebrate, clinking glasses and congratulating each other when a horrendous decimation of the most vulnerable is picking up a pace and our stock of human capital heading for the abyss.”

Is there no decimation of the vulnerable now?

Tell us age is not letting you Sir....we will understand.
Protest no be fight...
Advise no be curse...

God bless you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Some of his gullible worshippers are attacking innocent IPOB on daily basis.

Since Nigeria needs prayers, let me pray for Nigeria: OH CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA; I CALL UPON YOU TO INVADE NIGERIA AS NIGERIA INVADED BIAFRA AND MASSACRED YOUR INNOCENT PEOPLE OF BIAFRA, AMEN!

This is of the crimes of Nigeria that so called Nigerians don't want hear or talk about.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Martin0(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
gypsey:
Big man! how far?

I dey eeeeegrin how ur side Na?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wallezee: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
MediaGuru36:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/adeboye-reiterates-position-on-national-issues/amp/
"The RCCG leader had always called the congregation to prayers against kidnapping, bloodshed and general insecurity at the monthly all-night Holy Ghost Service held at the Redemption Camp" guess the prayers never got to heaven cause we won't still be at this point if they were answered.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wallezee: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2019
joylegacie7:

Story.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by DameB(f): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Probably you are deaf. Pray for spiritual hearing grin

Adeboye who said that, to be quiet does not mean that you are silent, disclosed that he had made his views on the issues known to all the relevant authorities. He declared that very soon, Nigerians shall see that God answers prayers. He enjoined all to remain calm and maintain the peace.

Is this what he is saying? I am not trying to be coy I really want to understand his stance
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Martin0:

I dey eeeeegrin how ur side Na?
No wahala! busy with work.

How work naa?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by iCauseTrouble: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
DameB:

Adeboye who said that, to be quiet does not mean that you are silent, disclosed that he had made his views on the issues known to all the relevant authorities. He declared that very soon, Nigerians shall see that God answers prayers. He enjoined all to remain calm and maintain the peace.

Is this what he is saying? I am not trying to be coy I really want to understand his stance
Who told you I read his statement. I just came to comment and I have done that grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wallezee: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
joylegacie7:

Do you eat punctuation marks or make use of them in writing? It's obvious you eat them and don't have none left to use when you need to write.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Martin0(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2019
gypsey:
No wahala! busy with work.

How work naa?

mehn dey work dey go well as usual Na,we dey arrange small small money too for when man go enter holiday Nagrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by bigfish3k: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2019
lonelydora:
Most times, Silence is golden. And I love my Pastor for that.

You don't respond to unbelievers who by all means want to tarnish your image, no matter what you say.

The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

Let them dey their dey, make we dey our dey.

dont u think that if men of God can influence the govt officials/church members in govt like the VP to do the right things we will have less prayer requests to tender in our churches
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wolverine1987: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2019
lomprico:

Well I guess he doesn't want to petition the govt cos of osinbajo.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wolverine1987: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
wallezee:
The prayer they've been praying for the country before I was born and things are getting worse.
If only Nigerians can realise b wake up
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Martin0:

mehn dey work dey go well as usual Na,we dey arrange small small money too for when man go enter holiday Nagrin
Na soo! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wolverine1987: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
wallezee:
If only Nigerians can realise and wake up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by lomprico(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
wolverine1987:

Well I guess he doesn't want to petition the govt cos of osinbajo.....

And that is why the people that came for him did.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wallezee: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2019
MediaGuru36:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/adeboye-reiterates-position-on-national-issues/amp/
Good, as long as whatever happens in the country does not affect your business.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Martin0(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
gypsey:
Na soo! grin

make you find time play come this side ooo,make drink's small before you returngrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2019
what do you want him to say? he has a billion naira business to protect, let somebody shout ahh yee yu yahh.

its all about the money and not heaven.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Martin0:

make you find time play come this side ooo,make drink's small before you returngrin
You know? i ve nearly finished renovating that my property at Nkpor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Truefaith: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Bymbbor(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2019
Any advice on what they can do aside talk and praying.

[color=#990000][/color]
godquality:
Those hypocrite bodies and pastors should do more than speak. Is it not the same politicians that troops to their churches to get prayers and blessings wherever elections are near? Or after winning the said elections? So why can't this so called bodies and pastors do more than just talk? If ordinary people like us talk, then influential people like them should do more than talk.

Na my position be that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by guess1109(f): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2019
fergie001:
Your media man could have simply said nothing and let it slide, rather than trying to deflect for what the blind can even see.

In 2010, were you not playing fatherly roles when you petitioned the then President and even organised a one million man protest against his Government as a result of kidnapping, which is commendable...what changed Sir?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/amp/

In 2010 Sir, you didn't wait on CAN and PFN before you started collating signatures. Your words;

“we cannot afford to celebrate, clinking glasses and congratulating each other when a horrendous decimation of the most vulnerable is picking up a pace and our stock of human capital heading for the abyss.”

Protest no be fight...
Advise no be curse...

Osinbanjo is his 'son' nah, he can't criticise the government he's benefitting from, Olonisakin is also his 'son' ,the reason he's advising the FG not to change service chiefs. He'll only be encouraging Nigerians to pray noni

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by lonelydora: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2019
bigfish3k:

dont u think that if men of God can influence the govt officials/church members in govt like the VP to do the right things we will have less prayer requests to tender in our churches

To my understanding, VP Osibanjo is not a Christian, not to talk of being a Pastor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Samps(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2019
Thank you. Many are passively partisan
JimohMomoh:
Personally I have this feeling that all our religious leaders both Christian and Muslims has failed us as Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by true2god: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2019
fergie001:

Protest no be fight...
Advise no be curse...

Pastor E.A. Adeboye behaves as if he is Yorubaman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.