Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues (37710 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Martin0(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2019
gypsey:
You know? i ve nearly finished renovating that my property at Nkpor.

waow you mean am,omo that means Na there we go stay be that Nagrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Martin0(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2019
gypsey:

Na to arrange one room for where we go dey stay oooo abi e nor good.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Martin0(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2019
gypsey:

you just dey do the work u nor call me to come do small,abi you nor want make I chop your money smallgrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by kpo4real: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
femtex007:
Those pple blaming him are all jobless. Y not channel their anger to the right channel?

Who and where is the right channel?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by femtex007(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
kpo4real:

Who and where is the right channel?
aso rock, all 35 government houses. Its only in Nigerian that doesn't know how to protest. Look at libya and all this Arab countries. They can protest for months.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by musicwriter(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
The RCCG leader had always called the congregation to prayers against kidnapping, bloodshed and general insecurity at the monthly all-night Holy Ghost Service held at the Redemption Camp. For instance, at the July Holy Ghost Service, Pastor Adeboye led the congregation in supplication for God’s mercy on Nigeria after speaking on the negative consequences of bloodshed and inhumanity.

So, why can't Jesus solve our kidnapping and bloodshed problem yet? Is there anything Jesus cannot do?

Perhaps, the next time he call ''the congregation to prayers against kidnapping, bloodshed and general insecurity'' he should beg Jesus to let him know the would be kidnappers in advance, so he could get them arrested with police. This would certainly stop kidnapping in Nigeria. Or he could have Jesus tell him in advance who'll be kidnapped, so that he would save them. He has a lot of options but it seems his god is dead.

I think someone should kindly inform Adeboye that his prayers, no matter how well intended, CANNOT stop the kidnapping and the bloodshed going on in the country. Jesus has no power whatsoever to influence anything, unless, you allow it the power.

Do something tangible about the kidnapping and bloodshed, even your book of indoctrination says that faith without work is dead- James 2:14-26.

I can't believe I once trusted these imbeciles, so called men of god as people who knows what they're doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by joseph1832(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
musicwriter:

So, why can't Jesus solve our kidnapping and bloodshed problem yet? Is there anything Jesus cannot do?

Perhaps, the next time he call ''the congregation to prayers against kidnapping, bloodshed and general insecurity'' he should beg Jesus to let him know the would be kidnappers in advance, so he could get them arrested with police. This would certainly stop kidnapping in Nigeria. Or he could have Jesus tell him in advance who'll be kidnapped, so that he would save them. He has a lot of options but it seems his god is dead.

I think someone should kindly inform Adeboye that his prayers, no matter how well intended, CANNOT stop the kidnapping and the bloodshed going on in the country. Jesus has no power whatsoever to influence anything, unless, you allow it the power.

Do something tangible about the kidnapping and bloodshed, even your book of indoctrination says that faith without work is dead- James 2:14-26.

I can't believe I once trusted these imbeciles, so called men of god as people who knows what they're doing.
They know exactly what they're doing, I'll have you know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by musicwriter(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
joseph1832:
They know exactly what they're doing, I'll have you know.

My brother, how are you doing? Seems you left Nairaland for some time?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by joseph1832(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
musicwriter:

My brother, how are you doing? Seems you left Nairaland for some time?
I'm very fine thank you. I didn't leave Nairaland, was serving a very long ban on this moniker.

How are you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Shanana1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
fergie001:
Your media man could have simply said nothing and let it slide, rather than trying to deflect for what the blind can even see.

In 2010, were you not playing fatherly roles when you petitioned the then President and even organised a one million man protest against his Government as a result of kidnapping, which is commendable...what changed Sir?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/amp/

In 2010 Sir, you didn't wait on CAN and PFN before you started collating signatures. Your words;

“we cannot afford to celebrate, clinking glasses and congratulating each other when a horrendous decimation of the most vulnerable is picking up a pace and our stock of human capital heading for the abyss.”

Is there no decimation of the vulnerable now?

Tell us age is not letting you Sir....we will understand.
Protest no be fight...
Advise no be curse...

God bless you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
you did well..True talk

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
Martin0:

Na to arrange one room for where we go dey stay oooo abi e nor good.
No wahala
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by musicwriter(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
joseph1832:
I'm very fine thank you. I didn't leave Nairaland, was serving a very long ban on this moniker.

How are you?

I am very fine bro. Very fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by bangbangall: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
femtex007:
Those pple blaming him are all jobless. Y not channel their anger to the right channel?

I guess u are.

what they are asking for is simple. baba should repeat the same protests he did in the year 2010..

I think be bias is a sin too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Martin0(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
gypsey:
No wahala

hahahahahahgringrin u eh Na only this "no whala" you just like amongst all pidgin wordsgrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by meekah: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
embarassed
Racoon:
I totally lost respect for the RCCG leader when two Redeem members(one in Kubwa-Abuja & the other in Zuba-Niger State) were gruesomely killed by Islamic fanatics yet no expression of vocal displeasure from Pastor Adeboye/VP Osinbajo or even a resignation of the latter in protest from this govt of injustice.

Imagine that even these acts were well documented on the media, suspects were arrested & docked but were curiously discharged & acquitted for want of God knows what evidence without any protest from these shepherds or the church.

I'm not a RCCG member but as a concerned Christain I'm also pained.Adeboye RCCG was vocal against Jonathan govt but went mute with all the super evil atrocities of the Buhari/Osinbajo regime because his godson is on board right?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/

Continue the hypocrisy but always remember that "a leaders sin is a leading sin" and "your sins will surely find you out."
I doubt weather the revered clergy man actually court your respect, imagine the million of son & daughter that look up to man as father figure, Nigeria challenge should be channel to the appropriate quarter unnecessary vilification of pastor adeboye who not help matter ,the man of GOD is not the brain behind Nigeria woes
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by emilas1979(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Sir my worry is your continued silence on one your own(pastor Osinbajo) altitude of colluding with his Fulani master to slaughter Christian. Pastor, Say something
MediaGuru36:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/adeboye-reiterates-position-on-national-issues/amp/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by omoiyalayi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
As if it would have change anything if he talk abt d happening in nigeria & criticized d govt & bla bla bla

All those respected pastors that have said one thing or the other abt d happening in d country what has federal govt done abt it

What is the guarantee that they will listen to him & even act on what he would have said
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Tchuks1: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Truefaith:
Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetruechristianfaith.com

We must be very careful. God is not man
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by isaacola57: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dshocker:
All the G.O's in Nigeria doesn't care about the welfare of the country,they only care and focus on the income that comes to the church....
in the times of Jesus Christ the Roman's killed the Jews and forced them to pay taxes did Jesus fight back or speak against Caesar he just went about preaching the gospel
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by isaacola57: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
in the times of Jesus Christ, the Roman's killed the Jews and forced them to pay taxes did Jesus fight back or speak against Caesar, no he just went about preaching the gospel and healing the sick
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by godquality: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Bymbbor:
Any advice on what they can do aside talk and praying.

[color=#990000][/color]
maybe stop all politicians from using the church to get votes and sympathy. Maybe stop dining and wining with the did politicians. We all know what they do to ordinary church member that's not listening or doing as told. So why can't they do the same to these politicians?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Deborahov(f): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
Please be careful on how u abuse n say bad about men of God.don't forget your generation is coming soon.don't allow dem to face d crisis ahead
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by charmi1(f): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Easy way to post free ads in Goa is here at Daisy which will find over a billion ads near you for dating, real estate, jobs and many more Free Classifieds in Goa. Daisy is considered to be under Top 10 Classified Sites In Goa now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by charmi1(f): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Easy way to post free ads in Hyderabad is here at Daisy which will find over a billion ads near you for dating, real estate, jobs and many more Free Classifieds In Hyderabad. Daisy is considered to be under Top 10 Classified Sites In Hyderabad now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ / See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.