Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,938 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos (14808 Views)

Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers / Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos by cosef: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
This is not the first or second time, children are getting missing in RCCG. If the church is not interested in the security of its worshippers by installing as many CCTV as possible, even Night vision CCTV, then they might be pushing us to believe they are directly responsible for the missing kids.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos by osejie17(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Always preaching on donations Everytime bt no security

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos by Darlington1999(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
She will come beck
Give her 7days
She is tired of goine to school
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos by hopefulLandlord: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
ladiesreject:
I pray she's found alive.
But in the event that the worse happens (God forbid), how do you explain to atheists that this is the will of God?

Someone came to worship God and He couldn't protect her against getting missing or danger.

Seriously, I'm no atheist but I see things from their angle. I try to be honest and rational. Atheists are right to complain about things like this. It just doesn't make sense.

The only thing people like me will say if the worse happens is God knows best. I am beginning to get tired of this statement.

They must find that girl oooo. Anything other than that is unacceptable.
Na so e dey take start o! CC:Hahn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos by hahn(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Na so e dey take start o! CC:Hahn

Lol. Na so ooo grin
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos by Marvfem: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Cant Daddy G.O see vision to know the whereabout of that girl? Or can't he pray to command the girl back home
y is it dat you don't have the fear of God....I pray God have mercy on you....nd you will soon underi

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos by charmi1(f): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2019
post anything and everything free at Daisy in chandigarh > https:///2WgQ5rD
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos by Trustworthiness: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nbote:
These child kidnappers seem to b targeting church programs and services these days

Are you sure the pastors are not behind the missing of the child? You know... rituals to draw more people to their esterblished business
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos by Trustworthiness: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
cosef:
This is not the first or second time, children are getting missing in RCCG. If the church is not interested in the security of its worshippers by installing as many CCTV as possible, even Night vision CCTV, then they might be pushing us to believe they are directly responsible for the missing kids.

Who else is responsible? Business booming things you know�
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos by charmi1(f): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Easy way to post free ads in Chennai is here at Daisy which will find over a billion ads near you for dating, real estate, jobs and many more Free Classifieds in Chennai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK / Man Arraigned For Allegedly Sodomising 14-Year-Old Boy In Adamawa / Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.