Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much (63799 Views)

Too Many Expired Foods And Drinks Sold And Consumed / 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by princfred(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:

cheesy Bro long time. How fam
All good. Been around lately after a while.
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by kunleweb: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
princfred:
All good. Been around lately after a while.

Cool. Nigeria is gradually strolling to its end. I hope you're seeing the signs too kwanu
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by princfred(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:

Cool. Nigeria is gradually strolling to its end. I hope you're seeing the signs too kwanu
Its terrible. Sometimes i wonder how glorious a country it would be without the looting, barbaric Fulani animals.
I mean every other side can grind along atleast with respect for human life but these blood thirsty demons with their inept diabolically corrupt and ethnocentered leadership keeps dragging the nation into abyss.
More saddening is that igbos and a few smart Yoruba leaders saw all these coming donkey years ago it the naivety and blinding greed of the rest hampered the joining of forces to avert the menace.
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by kunleweb: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
princfred:

Its terrible. Sometimes i wonder how glorious a country it would be without the looting, barbaric Fulani animals.
I mean every other side can grind along atleast with respect for himan life but these blood thirsty demons with their inept diabolically corrupt and ethnocentered leadership keeps dragging the nation into abyss.
More saddening is that igbos and a few smart Yoruba leaders saw all these coming donkey years ago it the naivety and blinding greed of the rest hampered the joining of forces to avert the menace.

Leave them na. Make we dey enjoy the show. There's a breaking point. Even Hooke's law theoretized this ages back.

Nigeria is not a single country, backwardness won't allow people agree. Some people are called lazy, some are called other unprintable names,but to let Israel go na lie
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by princfred(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:

Leave them na. Make we dey enjoy the show. There's a breaking point. Even Hooke's law theoretized this ages back.

Nigeria is not a single country, backwardness won't allow people agree. Some people are called lazy, some are called other unprintable names,but to let Israel go na lie
The name calling alone, people can still get along but these wanton killings.
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by kunleweb: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
princfred:

The name calling alone, people can still get along but these wanton killings.

Me iyam waiting for who can prevent this pending referendum I'm seeing in my spirit that will prelude the break. I don't want to identify with killers my brother. When a people don't have Christ what can you expect but consciousless madness
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by princfred(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:

Me iyam waiting for who can prevent this pending referendum I'm seeing in my spirit that will prelude the break. I don't want to identify with killers my brother. When a people don't have Christ what can you expect but consciousless madness
No be lie.
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by kunleweb: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
princfred:

No be lie.

Referendum is in loading mode. Even if its ten years the reeling from 1967 continues. The decline is steady and the momentum,pace and directive won't be altered.

Any entity where the binding energy is negative and divisive can never stand. Jesus said it over 2000 years ago,people just don't forget. Until China and Russia stopped being at each others throat they didn't develop. Its positive energy that holds things together not separative,subjective and malevolent energy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Shalommy(f): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
donbachi:
Make him come eat some of our expired made in nigeria products...if him intestine no go run leave am...na so i buy blood capsule wey still get 3yrs to expire,wen i open am with toothpick na groundnut oil dem pour inside.
cheesy
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Rhea(f): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
If this guy get cancer now dem go accuse village people say na dem dey worry am.

No mind am

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by trandolph(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin grin grin
donbachi:
Make him come eat some of our expired made in nigeria products...if him intestine no go run leave am...na so i buy blood capsule wey still get 3yrs to expire,wen i open am with toothpick na groundnut oil dem pour inside.

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by titi4fola(f): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
donbachi:
.. grin grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by maasoap(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Okuda:
lol. na later him body go tell am. firefighters who were at ground zero during wtc bomb blast in 2001, most of them are dying from a certain type of cancer they inhaled with the debris from the fall of those buildings... many years later!

That's different. Bad food will cause symptoms almost immediately or few days after. That's different from ingesting or inhaling toxic substance that will have long term effects
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by FullBlastLight: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2020
kunleweb:
Expiry dates doesn't imply goods get damaged at that date. It simply means goods maintain prium standard as of the date. If less priority is given to the date, such goods can last well six months more. Understand this people.

... bt is it like consuming expired products upon wich bacteria action is visible like d ones shown in d Poster's pix abv?

D guy must hv been eating lots of fruits & vegetables & possibly taking some antibiotics 2 boost his immune system, bt all dt won't be told us here!

If not, no one can be consuming bacteria like dt for a yr & not eventually break down, because his body soldiers wil be overwhelmed & overpowered by bacteria invasion!

Or, wharra am I even saying self?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Bites And Drags Australian Boy inside Pool (pics) / Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) / Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.