Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) (50519 Views)

‘Not Speaking As Pastor’, RCCG Breaks Silence On Remi Tinubu’s Viral Outburst / Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics / Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Sirpaul(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
fear SM ooooo no do bad no do bad una no go hear
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by godofuck231: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Wait o , who arrests the women who provoke men to anger, no responsible woman provokes a man to anger , but after all said and done the man is to blame if the truth is told verbal assault is also an offence, so where's the gender quality women seek, after all the abbo will go in for assault ,so should the nursing mother or provoking and calling him a drunk .
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by jrusky(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
One thing i know is the said video i have not watch yet but i sincerely doubt it if Remi could do such. Despite I'm not her husband fan yet I hold no issue against this woman at all.

I have met her on few occassion I don't think she can be that ruthless. I guess that HIV rapist and woman beater called Abbo supporters are the one looking for cheap solidarity to evade justice.

2 Likes

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Betapikin101: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
CriticMaestro:

How much did Mr bullion van give you?

Binta Madi Garba was a senator in the 8th assembly,
She was subsequently voted out of office with the accused Senator Elisha Abbo taking her seat of office
then I will not be wrong to say that adamawa people have an history of slapping peolpe

1 Like

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Dshocker(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abbo should be suspended for 6 months
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Npfn: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
TheTourist:
I THOUGHT BINTA MARSI GARBA WAS A SENATOR. SHE DON RELEGATE GO HOUSE OF REPS?
she is a senator my brother don't mind gossipnaija they have been paid
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Npfn: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
TheTourist:
she is a senator my brother don't mind gossipnaija they have been paid well

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by wakes: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False ABI?
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Badonasty(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Tomide007: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Camberlo:
Senator Remi Tinubu had a confrontation with Senator Dino Melaye and almost slapped her, if not for intervention of distinguished colleagues she almost had her way.

She also had a verbal confrontation with Musiliu Obanikoro when the later was to appeared before senate for confirmation, thank God the latter ignored her utterance and make way through the chamber.

Ladies and gentlemen in the house, does her altitude portray good Senator, good woman, good house wife and etc.

If Dino and Koro were to go rough on her, people will begin calling them unprinted names.

Remi Tinubu shouldn't have be among the senators that will listen to Senator Abbo Elliasha case. But thank God, the Abbo said he can't said anything as the case is in the competent court of jurisdiction.
your hatred for tinubu is thick..... a woman having an altercation with her fellow senator. Dino said he'll f**k her on live TV... Heaven didn't fall. She's scolding a man that assaulted a woman everyone is angry.... I wonder where tribalism will lead us to in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by samcus(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
For All Mother And Mother -To-Be, Your Seed Shall Not Be Wasted In JESUS Name.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by ivolt: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
I never believed the report.
Nobody could even name the victim.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by NOC1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Camberlo:
Senator Remi Tinubu had a confrontation with Senator Dino Melaye and almost slapped her, if not for intervention of distinguished colleagues she almost had her way.

She also had a verbal confrontation with Musiliu Obanikoro when the later was to appeared before senate for confirmation, thank God the latter ignored her utterance and make way through the chamber.

Ladies and gentlemen in the house, does her altitude portray good Senator, good woman, good house wife and etc.

If Dino and Koro were to go rough on her, people will begin calling them unprinted names.

Remi Tinubu shouldn't have be among the senators that will listen to Senator Abbo Elliasha case. But thank God, the Abbo said he can't said anything as the case is in the competent court of jurisdiction.

Have you watched May or Pelosi confront colleagues?
slowdown on Telemondu and watch some other intresting things, Verbal confrontation is the beauty of legislation. in legislating he who get mouth attract things for his constituency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Tomide007: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
godofuck231:
Wait o , who arrests the women who provoke men to anger, no responsible woman provokes a man to anger , but after all said and done the man is to blame if the truth is told verbal assault is also an offence, so where's the gender quality women seek, after all the abbo will go in for assault ,so should the nursing mother or provoking and calling him a drunk .
Provocation is not a crime.... If a woman provoke you, provoke am back... If she slaps you, sue am

1 Like

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by princeade86(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
NOC1:

Not about how much were you paid, we should stop using social media in peddling lies and always trying to force false hood down people throat.
was thd person in the pics or video Remi Tinubu?
The problem most people have is not having good social media image makers, if you cant do it yourself you need to employ someone/some people who will always be awake to debunk all falsehoods, if this happens to fly for some days without such reply people will see it as the truth not knowing it was a blackmail.
Thats why the likes of Trump, Pelosi, Netanyahu etc don't wait for the news to digest before the debunk it or rephrase it because they understand the power of Social media.
Two nights ago Imo state Governor contracted so many social media influencers so that they can launder his image online, in few days to come you will see the effect of that gathering but my problem for how long will he sustain it because it will backfire.
but she is lawmaker as well and what punishment did they give her.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by ivolt: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
Camberlo:

Stop spinning the issue. It is not for you to judge whether she is a good human or housewife.
That is for her husband.
I have seen no evidence that shows she is unfit for a senator.

By going rough on her, you mean beat right?
That won't be anything new since fighting is not alien to senator but I suspect
the aggressors will live to regret such action.

4 Likes

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Krizeukay: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Some people get time for rubbish, sha.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by NOC1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
princeade86:
but she is lawmaker as well and what punishment did they give her.
It something that happened among them, they should know how to sort themselves out, mind you this has nothing to do with intimidating someone because ypu are in position. what we are discussing is that it is not Remi Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
pyro62:
If politicians fight, then there is no wahala. They do it all the time. And the reason they fight, slap, or blow EACH OTHER(although it is barbaric), is politically inclined, and not for oppression and intimidation.. So it's a different case entirely.
Dat woman own don dey too much abeg

Na d 1st laday ambition dey shack her neh

1 Like

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by obailala(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
TheTourist:
Npfn:
she is a senator my brother don't mind gossipnaija they have been paid well
She was a Rep member from 1999 till 2015, and a senator from 2015 - 2019.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Emanodimo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Camberlo:

Though, i have not listen to the video.... But i support the move that Remi Tinubu should not have been at the forefront even though she was included in the chamber.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Emanodimo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Camberlo:

Though, i have not listen to the video.... But i support the move that Remi Tinubu should not have been at the forefront even though she was included in the chamber.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by King44(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
celeiyke:
How much were u paid for this?
Help me ask the unfortunate op for calling people who tried to look at the issue from another angle to be sure that people of moral ground are the ones presiding on the case, fine it is not Tinubu but Mr op pls tell me what punishment was given to that Binta or because she is a woman now thus there is no case in immoral behaviour assaulting a man, u showed us an evidence be polite you don't have to call anybody unfortunate for such issue to drive you point, besides how much were u paid? plus since you are claiming what abbo did is immoral which is true don't you think Binta deserve to be punished for are act to ensure we are all on the right track?
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by kokomaster3d: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hmm and all of dem slappers are from Adamawa State same constituency
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
celeiyke:
How much were u paid for this?

Uncle Look well
'... is false'
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by King44(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
obailala:
She was a Rep member from 1999 till 2015, and a senator from 2015 - 2019.
from 1999 are we sure she is still representing her people and not her family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) / Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi / French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.