Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) (50508 Views)

‘Not Speaking As Pastor’, RCCG Breaks Silence On Remi Tinubu’s Viral Outburst / Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics / Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by tinsel: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
celeiyke:
How much were u paid for this?
The question is not how much he was paid but is it the truth what he said?
You infants of nowadays I don't understand.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Meskalito1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Brugo:

Either
1. You have no data to watch the video and see the truth for yourself

2. You know the picture is not Remi Tinubu but just want to spread falsehood

Or

3. You’re blind, a bigot, you don’t have sense and even your village people cannot help you.

I think it’s all 3 of the above though.
..This is the only reason dat Pigs in human form like you will never Grow.. Jst a clarification would have been OK.. But all wot pigs like u do is Abuse Urself and not me.. Get a life Pig!
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by tinsel: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=Npfn post=80163023] she is a senator my brother don't mind gossipnaija they have been paid well[/
Small research would have told you that she was a member of the house of reps before becoming a senator and the incident happened during her time in the reps.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by celeiyke: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
tinsel:

The question is not how much he was paid but is it the truth what he said?
You infants of nowadays I don't understand.

U are a slowpoke to even ask this
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by daymol(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
celeiyke:
How much were u paid for this?
that was the same question I asked one idiot I saw it on his TL..
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by godofuck231: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Tomide007:

Provocation is not a crime.... If a woman provoke you, provoke am back If she slaps you, sue am
No I go tell my mama
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 3:38am On Jul 12, 2019
Is that not mynd44 in the video? Na question I ask o, no ban me o tongue tongue
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by koyyess: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Lovelive:

Fulliish talk

Its either you are HIV positive , a boko animal mallam or a combination of both.

1mbecile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Moving Hardwares On 2nd Mainland Bridge / Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.