Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (27969 Views)

Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s New Ministerial Nominees / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
So it has taken them two months to return the same bunch of asshōles. . .
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Greystone: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by naijajobx: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nothing to offer
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Mylove55(f): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Fhemmmy:

What was Fashola's achievement for the last 4 years?
what was pdp achievement in those three ministries for 16yrs.
fashola 3yrs in those 3 ministries are far better than the entire ministries in 16yrs of pdp.

1 Like

Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Bhol28: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Must he change ministers just because of 2nd term.He definitely knows those he has to retain for easy completion of ongoing infrastructural projects.The previous govts that were changing ministers almost yearly what did they achieve.They were changing them just to share national cake with them.
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by millhouse: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
This man is just something else ... worse than Shagari
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
lloyds:

Anyone they put in power ministry will find it difficult achievimg. . Bola Ige was there. . Too many red tapes and lions to deal with there. .

Fashola remains a machine, they just need to May be reduce the loads on him alone.

If there are red tape and the FG cant remove such tape, then scrap the ministry instead of deceiving us, while the minister is getting paid but yet we all know the ministry is useless because of the so called red tapes
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mylove55:
fashola 3yrs in those 3 ministries are far better than the entire ministries in 16yrs of pdp.

It means it is time to scrap the ministry
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mylove55:

Tell me just 2 things he has acheived while at the helm of affairs . . . Please remember that Fashola was the same person that was making noise while a governor that he would have provided electricity if NOT that they have to add it to the national grid, NOW he is the national minister and yet still NO light

1 Like

Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by amuwo1980: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Greystone:

I’m not even from the south talkless of being yoruba. The only thing I have in common with fashola is we are both Nigerians.
Don’t jump to conclusions.
It is a lie, you are an AFONJA and u know it , get out
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by sapientia(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Another level of blames loading
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Mylove55(f): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Tell me just 2 things he has acheived while at the helm of affairs . . . Please remember that Fashola was the same person that was making noise while a governor that he would have provide electricity if NOT that they have to add it to the national grid, NOW he is the national minister and yet still NO light
i hope is not PDP for 16yrs that gave ariaria market 24hrs light, it was not pdp for 16yrs that construct 5,000km of roads, it was not pdp for 16yrs that build 5,000 housing estate, but fashola did all this within 3yrs
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Heineken(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Greystone:
shocked
I can understand Fashola returning
But Dalong?? Ngige? Why?
that communication minister shouldn't be there too if not buhari is truly daft... That bayo shittu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Mylove55(f): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
millhouse:
This man is just something else ... worse than Shagari
and achieve what pdp could not achieve since shagari era.
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Greystone: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
amuwo1980:

It is a lie, you are an AFONJA and u know it , get out

You are so far from the truth I couldn’t help but laugh honestly. grin

I’m a northerner, believe it or not.

Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Oshin56(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Why did he forward there name to DSS for screening again and why wait till date before announcing them, apart from amaechi the rest are bunch of failure. And the only changes I can see in this government are killing and hardship, you cannot be doing the same thing and be expecting new thing.
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mylove55:
i hope is not PDP for 16yrs that gave ariaria market 24hrs light, it was not pdp for 16yrs that construct 5,000km of roads, it was not pdp for 16yrs that build 5,000 housing estate, but fashola did all this within 3yrs

I am starting to see that people have really suck up to the government when it comes to their right, it is the right of the citizen to enjoy good road, so celebrating fashola for 5000 km of roads really go beyond my head
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by israelmao(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Where are the experts or technocrats Buhari promised the people?Motion without movement and vision without mission. The re-appointment of Abba Kyari, and others in spite of the public hue and cry was quite indicative of what one should expect of Buhari's cabinet.Where was the Change and where is the Next Level.
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Jones4190(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
"Atiku assembled 442 witnesses. So he said.

They are supposed to help him recover his stolen mandate

He has 10 days to parade them.

He has spent 4 days. He has called only 19.

Out of the 19 is one who doesn't know the month when the presidential elections held.

Out of the 19 is another who disputed the server results and claimed Atiku won Katsina.

Out of the 19 is a youth corper who said he was given a secret code for the server which he is not even allowed to reveal in court.

Out of the 19 is a certain garrulous Buba Galadimma who still thinks he is in the APC while he works for the PDP.

And one saw everything but didnt see the statement he deposed until it was shown to him by the opposing counsel in court.

They think the court of appeal is the place for tales by moonlight.

No one told them that without credibility a witness is simply chaff.

Atiku has 6 days left.

Atiku is in a smoking kabukabu that has no fuel . And has particulars. Yet he says he is coming.

Toh madallah!"
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by shineeye1: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
genesishouse:
If we are having 70% of the dead woods returned as ministers. Let me better relocate to Ghana.

It is already too late to head to Ghana as you can see them already shutting their gates against Nigeria in hostile actions! You people have started a song you must sing to the end!
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by caracas: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Greystone:
shocked
I can understand Fashola returning
But Dalong?? Ngige? Why?
Tribalist human being why wud u understand the coming back of the worst minister in nigerian history?
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Banmeallday: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
You all again retained and old Coupist Nigger to return to lead the Area of Niggers so its good...very good
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by gentlegenius(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol
So you quoted that long post just to type lol?

Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Cypus01: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
babzo:
Unbelievable .
To continue to do the same thing and expecting a different result has been defined as madness.
What exactly is going on in Nigeria?
Where are the elders?
The answer to your question is MADNESS
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by F117nighthawk: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
The CLUELESS DULLARD and his worthless team,Nigeria is heading to no where, what a disaster
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thank God, Alhaji Lai Mohammed is not coming back.
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by ajebuter(f): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
Firefire:

Iranu abi ranu.

Awon eleribu to dibo fun Ogbeni odaran yi kiyio lo lai jiya.

Ka shaa ma woran.

Afaah to ni iyan maa mu nilu, omo e naa o ni je kurani
Oju won a ja

1 Like

Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by nameo: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mylove55:

24 hrs power to a market (and not the environa by the way(is the key achievement that you chose to highlight from a power ministry in 4 years, and yoh are saying they did well.

Some peoole are really sick in the head
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Igahbarr: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oh, some Nigerians are still expecting good things from this government? I have written Buhari and APC off long long time ago. Nothing good can come out of this government, the earlier you accept this the better for you.
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
iammo:
cool

Only fools think chamging ministers or service chiefs would change a thing when our ministries barely gets 30% budget implementation

So who do you hold responsible for budget (non) implementation? Me abi
Bros your brain is leaking
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by iammo(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Buckubuck:

So who do you hold responsible for budget (non) implementation? Me abi
Bros your brain is leaking

Brother wey mumu.. you prolly never paid direct tax in your empty life before yet you want 100% implementation on budget? Ain't you just a lazy youth and a criminal waiting for southern crude oil
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
iammo:

Brother wey mumu.. you prolly never paid direct tax in your empty life before yet you want 100% implementation on budget? Ain't you just a lazy youth and a criminal waiting for southern crude oil
So in your obtuse mind, the reason for poor budget implementation is money abi? It just shows how dull you are. You probably think govt is like your poverty stricken self who lives from hand to mouth. Go and find out what budget means and read the nonsense you wrote up there again. I'm sure in between you'll find the shame you deserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa / Buhari In Kaduna To Meet With Stakeholders From The Areas Affected By The Crisis / Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.