Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (27984 Views)

Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s New Ministerial Nominees / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by iammo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Buckubuck:

So in your obtuse mind, the reason for poor budget implementation is money abi? It just shows how dull you are. You probably think govt is like your poverty stricken self who lives from hand to mouth. Go and find out what budget means and read the nonsense you wrote up there again. I'm sure in between you'll find the shame you deserve

What a Dunce... this is why i don't argue with low IQ Dunce, if you don't know how budget financing works then am sorry, aint got time to school a grown manchild
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
iammo:

What a Dunce... this is why i don't argue with low IQ Dunce, if you don't know how budget financing works then am sorry, aint got time to school a grown manchild
Obviously you're bereft of knowledge. You're just high-sounding in a bid to sound smart but you're empty. If you know what a budget is, your first statement will not happen. If you're knowledgeable abt financing dis trash you wrote will also not occur. Go and learn more abt budgeting, then find out the budget procedure in use presently, before you start saying what you don't know
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by iammo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Buckubuck:
[s]
Obviously you're bereft of knowledge. You're just high-sounding in a bid to sound smart but you're empty. If you know what a budget is, your first statement will not happen. If you're knowledgeable abt financing dis trash you wrote will also not occur. Go and learn more abt budgeting, then find out the budget procedure in use presently, before you start saying what you don't know [/s]

Trash

My mention is only open to inteligent people, and you my friend is quite shallow that calling you a Dunce is an insult to slow people
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Kingspin(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Another failure.
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Kingspin(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Greystone:
shocked
I can understand Fashola returning
But Dalong?? Ngige? Why?
You cannot continue like this
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2019
Greystone:
shocked
But Dalong?? Ngige? Why?

U mean the minister for darkness?
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by FarahAideed: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Greystone:
shocked
But Dalong?? Ngige? Why?

What did Fashola achieve please that you understand
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by slaughterhouz(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2019
*COMPASSIONATE PLEA*
��

When things are finally beyond humans...
We look up to God as our only source of *HOPE*.....

We continually Hope
We continually wish
&
We will continually
Implore your aid in any small way.........
���

*Ikechukwu* *Michael Ezeozulumba* , a 24 year old 400level student of the department of medical laboratory science, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Nnewi Campus was diagnosed of kidney failure and urgently needs *#15,000,000 (fifteen million)* for a kidney transplant in order to survive.

Please help him to live..
Give him financial aid as God will richly bless you....
♠♠

## *SAVE IYKE*
## *NOW OR NEVER*

*Acct num: 0027621386*
*Bank: Diamond bank*
*Acct name: Ezeozulumba Michael .C.*

For verification or inquiry call:
•Mrs Ezeozulumba(His Mum)-0806 006 7701
•Mr. Emmanuel-08063465274

In a time like this
We need each other more than ever.....
➖➖➖

*HELP SAVE A LIFE TODAY*
������

Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Mylove55(f): 1:33am On Jul 12, 2019
nameo:

24 hrs power to a market (and not the environa by the way(is the key achievement that you chose to highlight from a power ministry in 4 years, and yoh are saying they did well.

Some peoole are really sick in the head
it was just a small example to show how pdp failed for 16yrs, with all their money, they could not give one small House 24hrs light but fashola provide for three international market. pdp could not build one house for anybody for 16yrs but fashola build for 5000 people in 3yrs, that means he can do times ten in next 4yrs.
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:47am On Jul 12, 2019
gentlegenius:

So you quoted that long post just to type lol?
yeamon... It didn't infringe on any of our laws... Nor the united nations convention.

If it bothers u... Just indicate it and we see in a competent court of jurisdiction..
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by pfadom: 4:33am On Jul 12, 2019
So you cannot see the transformation in Works and Housing sectors? Or you are just simply mischievous.

Fhemmmy:

What was Fashola's achievement for the 4 years?
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Dshocker(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2019
I thought he said his first term ministers were strangers
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by gentlegenius(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
yeamon... It didn't infringe on any of our laws... Nor the united nations convention.

If it bothers u... Just indicate it and we see in a competent court of jurisdiction..
All right then....
You'll hear from my lawyers.
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by delawal: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2019
I blame d yorubas who thought last election was about tribalism and helped this failure to get back to office d second time. now e dn clear for una eyes.

Buhari has no plans for anything. he is just there answering Mr president. am only sorry for d poor families who will encounter more hardship under this clueless president . any poor man who supported buhari surely will get poverty back in 10 folds
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
pfadom:
So you cannot see the transformation in Works and Housing sectors? Or you are just simply mischievous.

I am yet to see, and can you please show me the transformation worth of the funding or what he has done that even an elementary school kids won't have done . . . Just highlight them to me because i am yet to see them
Re: Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list by JerryGent1983: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
jbkomo:
I am a follower of Buhari. In all previous elections, I do fly in only cos I want to vote for Buhari. But goin by this new report, all hope in d man is lost now. You can not put loyalty over competency. How on earth will any one tink of retaining someone like daloung and even most of d cabinet members. All I see is the way it’s been, things might never change
then enjoy it never you complain again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader / Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.