Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study (3995 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Do not lead us into temptation

The famous line in the Lord's prayer has been debated many times. Why should God tempt anyone? Oh! It's not God that tempts, it Satan. So, what does Jesus mean when He taught His disciples to ask God not to lead them into temptation? Why will God lead anyone into temptation if He is a good God? Serious questions which give headaches. I don't bother myself with these questions since I know everyone is tempted one way or the other.

Everyone has a breaking point
The soldier or spy may endure torture, but breaks when his loved one is captured. Most yahoo boys who are noise makers on the social media break with the sight of armed police men when they are captured. Of course, the guilt of evidences on their laptops make them run their mouth and say what they aren't asked. And might be just one slap in the face breaks the corrupt politician when he becomes unpopular among his network. Everyone has a breaking point.

Father, do not let me reach the point I will deny you. Father, do not let me reach the point any sickness will place me in a desperate stage. Pain is bad. I pray we all don't experience cancer. We all have different tolerance to pain. At times, doctors don't attempt to treat some patients because of the pain involved when they consider the age and some other factors. They just make the patient feel at ease to face death.

I remember one of the Saddam Hussein's men who was hung some few days after Hussein, and was badly treated. The guy must have suffered serious pain before he died. People were against it. Pain is bad. Pain is terrible. The notorious killer also wants a painless death. No one can endure pain. We all have a breaking point.

It's not always about pain. It may be emotional pain, depression, frustration, poverty, or finding oneself in a bad state (release of one's sex tape online), etc. I pray I don't find myself in this desperate situation. What will make me lose it, please God don't let my eyes face such. I learned this prayer from someone dear to me. I believe this is what Jesus meant when he taught His disciples this prayer. Apparently, He knew what was ahead of Him and He started praying towards it years ahead. Even when His flesh almost took control before facing His cross, He asked the cup to pass over Him. But He knew He had to face it. And it was written that God sent His angels to strengthen Him. I am not saying you believe the story. But just know you will face death one day. At that point, you don't know how long and how painful or painless it will be. Seriously, the best athiest will say "God save me" unconciously if he faces serious pain. Ha! Pain is bad. So, instead of debating unnecessary stuff, instead of engaging in senseless arguments, I will rather prepare myself for such moment. It does not make me stupid by seeking knowledge through intuition to find God if He truly exists. People say at times "He/She passed away peacefully". Hmmmm! I don't really know how they know the extent of the pain passed through. Anyway, science can measure it in my own opinion. The most important issue is that we all have painless moment at the point of death. When you have the thought of death ahead, you will not debate what aren't necessary. You will avoid running your mouth unguardly. You will have what we regard as the fear of God. When you realise that Bill Gate or Dangote may not even enjoy life than the man earning $10,000 monthly, then, you will not be desperate to be rich at all cost. You just want to be comfortable. I am not saying 1st class in the airline is not good, but it's the same plane economy and 1st classes are in. If the plane goes down, 1st class will not save anyone. Only luck or God (whichever you call it) saves in such situation.

God, do not let me see what will make me deny you. Take me away before the moment arrives. Take me away. This was always the prayer of the person whose womb I came into this world.

Self induced pain
When you enter the delivery room of your wife/girlfriend/babymama, you just ignore all her stupidity. That pain alone should be compensation for most of her stupidity. But I am not saying men should be stupid to the extent of hurting themselves later. lol. When it starts getting out of hand, find your way out before you start laying hands on her. OK. the debate on divorce starts again. LOL. Not suggesting anyone should divorce, but find your way out instead of beating her. I will rather provoke her during relationship to know her extent of anger.When I know that I can decide if I want her. But most times, the hot temperamental partner always leave first. LOl. And they always end up terribly. They don't even realise they are their own enemies How many hot tempered people have you seen in stable homes? Hot temper is a serious issue. Anger is real ma.dness They just act without thinking. Biam! They pack out and leave. Bang!!! They argue stupidly, shout at the top of their voices, and quit without thinking. Lol! They are very easy to push away. And they don't even realise it. I pray such people help themselves and not only ask God to help them. Hear them "If you do that to me again, I swear, I will bla bla bla". And the other person deliberately do that thing....and biam...they make their vow come to pass. Run away from such person when you can, except the person changes. Who are you to swear and make it come to pass? You will just stay miserable alone. Period. My point is that some people inflict themselves with pain and bring about temptation on themselves. Thenafter, such people start asking God why they face such temptations. You are your own enemy. You chased good people away. And the reward is loneliness. Check yourself before it is too late. You can always ask for forgiveness from God and the people you have offended before it becomes too late.

May we never break to the extent of commiting suicide. Many people just make comments unguardly. "Suicide is the coward way out. He is stupid. He is an idiot....bla bla bla. Ha! May we never experience what is beyond us. This is a serious prayer.

What is your breaking point?

6 Likes

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
6 or 9?
It is 6. No, It is 9. lol. See attached image.

Do you know how I view the debate on the existence of God? I see it like this: Intuition is shouting 6, while science is shouting 9. Lol. Both are viewing the issue from different angles.

Solution
Let's say both guys in the image below are on North South direction. And they move to East West positions. They can be either on same side, or opposite sides, but they move to East West. They will both agree that it's 6 or 9. Lol. First they will realise that the number can be 6 or 9. The next step is that they will choose a common base of the figure. Lol.

The Tower of Babel
The tower of Babel is confusion. Lol. The day Science and intuition agree to work together is the starting point of unraveling the mystery behind the existence of God.

The smart fo.ol
"Someone" is a f.ool between intuition and Science. Who is the f.ool? Lol. But according to TD Jakes, let me be safe by believing God exists so that it will not be a disaster if He truly exists. Of course, I agree with him. It does not take away your dignity to develop your instincts. I am not saying you pay tithes to any so called man of God. You don't need to go to church to start developing it if you are an athiest. Come on! Don't you agree with me? You too just give it a trial and be patient. What if you encounter the supernatural? But you haven't tried it yet. Come on! Lol

Start again with Bible
If you feel anything, start again with Bible (I assume you weren't born into Athiesm. Even you are from birth, you can start with the Bible). This is the right way which I know.At least, it's my thread that is making sense to you presently, and I recommend you start with Bible. Use Bible references and expositions on the Internet. Research what you experience in the supernatural with what the Bible says. I am not saying you start practising soul travelling. lol.

Engage in simple activities
I don't belong to any fraternity; hence, I don't recomend any. Just focus on simple things. Don't jump into soul travellng, mind reading, deep concentration, etc. No, no, no.

Start with normal books that many read. Don't go pick up seven books of Moses, Books on angel and demons....lol. etc. Stay Safe

Bible is enough for meditation.

3 Likes

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
What is your story?

I choose not to engage in any stu.pid argument about the existence of God (though, I have used religion or athiesm to shade people. lol. Just to pinch the person. Lol. But of course, just to shut the person up if that's the way to zip his mouth or get back at him. But I was wrong. I will never do it again).

I choose not to get involved in any online religious e-war.

I choose to open my eyes and check various views before taking a position.

That I was born in a religious home should not make me f.oolish; likewise, education shouldn't make me f.oolishly stony hearted.

Tell me your Story
There is a point of conviction for all those who defended their faith at the point of death. It is not about abusing athiests. Tell me your story how you got really saved. Neither living in a Christian home is a criterion, nor attending religious programs is, but the evidence is all about one's conviction.

Is your story filled with disappointments, bitterness, and you have built a wall of defence against Theism? Are you really sure in your heart there is no God, and you can prove there is no God? Like I said, neither have I met any theist who can prove there is God (except through conviction, but not generally accepted); likewise, nor met any athiest who can prove there is no God (in this case, there is no conviction, but just a strong zeal to really disprove the existence of a Supreme Being, but so far, not successful). Why don't you also calm yourself? Why don't you start researching the path you are desperately criticizing on a neutral ground. But I advise you to first sort out and get over the reasons you were bittered. You may need to forgive people, or let-go the causes of the hindrances.

I feel like going on, but...
... I feel the urge to stop here. I follow my instinct everytime. I have be training myself for some years, and it rarely fails me. Keeping it short may be what is required to hit that special nail harder inside that special wood. Perhaps, you have any question, feel free to ask. If I don't know the answer, I will be truthful about it. Like I have been saying, I cannot prove the existence of God the way Athiests want me to. And there is no shame about it. I can only prove it through my conviction which I have written in this thread. And I know that it is not generally accepted. So, take it, or leave it.

In conclusion, stating clearly your conviction as a religious person or as an athiest seems to be the right path. The evidence of the right path is the ability to show love without getting aggressive while many are bullying or persecuting one. It is all about LOVE.

Nairaland should not restrict Athiests or other religions from making comments on Christian threads with conviction acceptance statements
Does it really affect you as a christian that Nairaland does not stamp conviction testament before making comments on Christian threads? Even Seun does it, will it stop the arguement? I am even happy that he is not policing christian threads. It shows that it is a simple religion, and it's allowed to batter Christians like the way Jesus was battered; yet, He uttered no word. Don't you get it? You will not just want to trade words because only you understand what you see or experience daily. Why should you trade words? It becomes meaningless to you if that conviction is there.

Conviction removes the love of money
If you have experienced the revelation of heaven, and it was real, your attitude about making money will definitely change. I know what I am saying. I have the capacity to be extremely wealthy, and I was going in that direction until that conviction came in. Then, I realised I must stop. However, I cannot risk my future and live in poverty. That thought took me to gardening. Oh! If you understand the power of Agriculture in regards to generating funds without relying on anyone or salaries, you will understand my point. If I choose to go into christian ministry, it might be missionary field work, and not establishing churches to collect tithes and offerings. I will rather go deep inside the rural areas where development has not reached, rather than embezzle the resources meant for many people.

Even as I am preparing to move abroad again, I realised gardening is a sure way to make money anywhere in the world. I ran into a big problem with someone who misjudged me. I was taking online surveys of the prices and worth of vegetables in different cities. As a matter of fact, I researched 10 US cities, and 5 European cities (London, Madrid, Geneva included). And then, I met this person but I realised online people had scammed the fellow. So, as soon as I asked about vegetables prices and marketing, it turned to war. That was the genesis of a soured friendship. Lol. I was called different names, but I replied too. Oh! How I wish I just behaved a different way. What I experienced in the past 4 months changed me. Though, I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. Hmmmm! That's a powerful prayer, and it's meaningful to those who had passed the valley of the shadow of death. Trust me, you can never understand it if you have not experienced it.

The point where your efforts yield zero
When you get to the point that your brilliancy brings zero. When you put in so much, but reap so little or nothing, and you see others you are better off flying, you just realise something must be wrong. Why don't you try relying on what you just do not understand which kept opening doors for you in the past, instead of relying on those magnificent certificates and diplomas?

Gardening keeps me refreshed after hustling Online Wall Street.
Gardening assures me raising fast fund for any project I want to do. (You can use it for funding parties and programs (wedding, funeral, birthdays, etc). Of course, if I was Seun, it could help me raise capital to expand nairaland without going for loans (lol...just using Seun....actually, it's meant for raising fund for any business). Gardening secures my old age. I can go on and on. For Christ sake, I have the recipe of entering vegetable farm and bringing out the following ratio - input:output; 1:5 in 3 - 6 months. If I put in N500,000, I can get out with N2,500,000 in 2 - 6 months. Same applies to investing millions. So, why will I be scared of the future? Old people practise gardening. I am relaxed and contented with what I have. I have lost huge money, but not battered totally. Of course, debts might not be inevitable at times, and challenges may even last years, but I am convinced that gardening is a tool in my hand which assures me of living a comfortable life. You may not believe it because you hate working in sun, or you just love bubbling in an air conditioned office. Lol. Who tells you that gardening in these modern days is about working in the sun? You dont know because you have not researched it. Honestly, if I show you the secrets in this area, you will understand me. But you need to start thinking in my own direction to understand me. Of course, there are many failed farmers, and they are so many that you don't want to go into farming. Same way in those days that pastors were so poor. I know that D.O. Odubanjo did not build a single house in his life (this is what everyone runs after in Nigeria), and it was his wife who built houses with timber and wood sales business she engaged in at the time. It was a taboo to divert tithes for personal usage in their time. It was not an issue to even discuss. They were convinced with their faith without adding desperation or forcing it on others. Pure love. Same way I am convinced about the salvation of my soul.

My recommendation
Make Bible the book you always study. I can't recommend any other because this is what I know and what I am sure of.

If you are an athiest because of bitterness and disappointment in the "so called God" (To me He is not so called), just relax. Do not let religious people without conviction rattle you, or make you want to abuse them because many just take after the religion they were born into without deep understanding of what they are doing. I suggest you also love the st.upid religious people because when they start arguing, it's obvious they are stu.pid. I was stup.id too at a time. lol. Just ignore them, but don't ignore knowledge. And where I discover knowledge is in the Bible. Seriously, if you can spot knowledgeable people who rely on Bible only, you will understand my point here. Bible unravels mysteries. I know what I am saying. You just need to start. It may not make sense at the initial stage, but continue. And always pray. Just do it. Open your heart. Pray like this: If there is God somewhere, and this Bible is the book of life, just help me . In order not to get bored at the initial stage, use online concordance, expositions, and translations.

Swelyn Hughes and Everyday with Jesus
There are online versions of Every day with Jesus by Swelyn Hughes. This man from Wales was a real devoted man. Read his biography. I picked his daily devotions before my teenage age, and I am still using it till date. Very simplified ways of communication. This man endured tribulations. His two children died, his wife also died of cancer, yet, his faith was strong. I attended his program when he was in Lagos some few years before he passed to glory (one was held at National Art Theatre in Orile, Iganmu, Lagos). Very eloquent British man with simply words. You don't need to find the miracle workers and start investigating if they are genuine or not. No. That is not necessary. Leave those scammers alone and face your destiny.

Stay blessed, and above all, let us tolerate one another.

6 Likes

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
CaveAdullam:
please do you have the volume 3 of the grail message or volume 1-3 in PDF copy?

Yes.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by CaveAdullam: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2019
damesilver:

Yes.
please send me the volume 3.

1 Like

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
CaveAdullam:
please send me the volume 3.

You didn't leave here the means to send it to you. Please do so on time as I do not often frequent this forum with my main account. I usually read as guest.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
I have glanced through the grail message. There is something about it that I am careful about. Maybe anyone of you guys can help me out. And that is: The writer, Abdrushin commented on some issues that I am trying to get, and not misquote him.

But first, it seems he claimed at one time that he is the messiah. A German newspaper published it that he claimed to be the Messiah of the Tyrol and the Prophet of Vomperberg. Also, the Grail Movement maintains discretion in respect to his role as Messiah/Son of Man. I have a big problem with that because it sounds like imitating someone else in my own opinion. Though, I haven't read it in details. I am not saying there cannot be Messiah from anywhere (it's not the issue), but a Messiah who died in 1941? And started claiming to be Messiah just in 1923 (the time he started writing the lectures)? I frown at that. I read a writer tried saying he refuted the idea later, but he is seen like a Messiah by a group of people.

Another commentator made references to his lectures which I am trying to get the mysteries around if true of false. The commentator was against him because he opposed Christ in many areas. I frown at it too if it is true. Why? He was attacking another major figure of a religion. Really, there's no need for that. Or was he misquoted? Yeah! This is the main challenge in religion. Leader of one go against the other. One truth I know is: It's just one Messiah (maybe has existed or will existed ....I leave that to the audience, but I have mentioned where I stand).

Damesilver, these are my questions:
1. How do you feel about Messiah coming to existence in 1875 (the year he was born)?

2. Do you believe another Messiah can still surface in the future?

I am just trying to understand Abdrushin's philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by CaveAdullam: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
damesilver:

You didn't leave here the means to send it to you. Please do so on time as I do not often frequent this forum with my main account. I usually read as guest.
watchmanjesse5002@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2019
CaveAdullam:
watchmanjesse5002@gmail.com

Thanks.

Please share your telegram ID. It's better that way from my end here. Or your whatsapp no.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by CaveAdullam: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2019
damesilver:

Please share your telegram ID. It's better that way from my end here. Or your whatsapp no.

1 Like

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Pistotita:
I have glanced through the grail message. There is something about it that I am careful about. Maybe anyone of you guys can help me out. And that is: The writer, Abdrushin commented on some issues that I am trying to get, and not misquote him.

But first, it seems he claimed at one time that he is the messiah. A German newspaper published it that he claimed to be the Messiah of the Tyrol and the Prophet of Vomperberg. Also, the Grail Movement maintains discretion in respect to his role as Messiah/Son of Man. I have a big problem with that because it sounds like imitating someone else in my own opinion. Though, I haven't read it in details. I am not saying there cannot be Messiah from anywhere (it's not the issue), but a Messiah who died in 1941? And started claiming to be Messiah just in 1923 (the time he started writing the lectures)? I frown at that. I read a writer tried saying he refuted the idea later, but he is seen like a Messiah by a group of people.

Another commentator made references to his lectures which I am trying to get the mysteries around if true of false. The commentator was against him because he opposed Christ in many areas. I frown at it too if it is true. Why? He was attacking another major figure of a religion. Really, there's no need for that. Or was he misquoted? Yeah! This is the main challenge in religion. Leader of one go against the other. One truth I know is: It's just one Messiah (maybe has existed or will existed ....I leave that to the audience, but I have mentioned where I stand).

Damesilver, these are my questions:
1. How do you feel about Messiah coming to existence in 1875 (the year he was born)?

2. Do you believe another Messiah can still surface in the future?

I am just trying to understand Abdrushin's philosophy.

Thank you, sir, for your questions.

The Grail Message is a work that demands more than mere glancing through if you really are concerned about the truth.

Everyday I find reasons why the author says that his message is addressed only to earnest seekers. If someone is not really an earnest seeker of the truth, it's better not to read the Grail message. That means it is not for everybody all at the same time, unless they all carry fervent seeking of the truth within them.

But many of us who have read the work 'try' to go against that simple instruction because of our so called 'love.' We are warned against spreading the Word in a cheap manner in a way that appears as if the Lord were forced to send out his faithful servants to go begging in order to extend the circle of adherents.

The author links himself with the personality of the son of man because of his origin. If one has not read the Message thoroughly over and over it may still not be clear. And not just reading with the front brain but with intuitive experiencing.

I am drawn to your writing because of your emphasis with the intuition rather the intellect, the identification of which is the sole problem of humanity.

You mentioned that you do not believe in reincarnation so, it may be difficult to explain some things to you. I'm not here to convince you, or try to persuade you to read the Grail Message. I just like your write-up which resonate with me.

And that's one of the traits of anything truth. It is eternal and unchangeable no matter who said it or where it comes from. Gold is gold whether it is found in the hands of a princes or a beggar.

But the man of the intellect always want to consider first the 'person' of the truth bringer rather than the message brought.

My answers to your questions will lead further to more numerous questions and it will go on without end here. Let us not derail this beautiful thread.

I feel that what your are concerned about in your questions are not even the primary which are necessary before the secondary. I believe you understand me, sir.

So, please, I'll refer you to the Grail Message, humbly examine It, from cover to cover, and it will be OK. Thanks, sir.

1 Like

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2019
CaveAdullam:

I still couldn't get your contact on both platforms. You are not visible kind of.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2019
@ pistotita by the way, I like your farming stuff. I would really have loved to be in the field of farming becuaee it seems to me to be the most natural thing we need now. All these corporate businesses of armtwisting to get money are some how. Many of the things go we do now a days are unhealthy.

Farming is a noble profession. It's a pity I'm not brought up that way. And now I'm in the line of construction (a QS in training). I like the field, too, but many atimes, no work; you need long leg to get job, people sometimes bribe their way, when you get job you are underpaid.. etc etc..
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by CaveAdullam: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2019
damesilver:

I still couldn't get your contact on both platforms. You are not visible kind of.
That is my whatsapp number, I don't have any telegram ID.

1 Like

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by CaveAdullam: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2019
damesilver:

but that's my whatsapp number. Please check if you copied the right digits.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
damesilver:

The Grail Message is a work that demands more than mere glancing through if you really are concerned about the truth.

Everyday I find reasons why the author says that his message is addressed only to earnest seekers. If someone is not really an earnest seeker of the truth, it's better not to read the Grail message. That means it is not for everybody all at the same time, unless they all carry fervent seeking of the truth within them.

But many of us who have read the work 'try' to go against that simple instruction because of our so called 'love.' We are warned against spreading the Word in a cheap manner in a way that appears as if the Lord were forced to send out his faithful servants to go begging in order to extend the circle of adherents.

The author links himself with the personality of the son of man because of his origin. If one has not read the Message thoroughly over and over it may still not be clear. And not just reading with the front brain but with intuitive experiencing.

I am drawn to your writing because of your emphasis with the intuition rather the intellect, the identification of which is the sole problem of humanity.

You mentioned that you do not believe in reincarnation so, it may be difficult to explain some things to you. I'm not here to convince you, or try to persuade you to read the Grail Message. I just like your write-up which resonate with me.

And that's one of the traits of anything truth. It is eternal and unchangeable no matter who said it or where it comes from. Gold is gold whether it is found in the hands of a princes or a beggar.

But the man of the intellect always want to consider first the 'person' of the truth bringer rather than the message brought.

My answers to your questions will lead further to more numerous questions and it will go on without end here. Let us not derail this beautiful thread.

I feel that what your are concerned about in your questions are not even the primary which are necessary before the secondary. I believe you understand me, sir.

So, please, I'll refer you to the Grail Message, humbly examine It, from cover to cover, and it will be OK. Thanks, sir.

Infact, everything needs to be checked thoroughly. Paul admonished his followers to check him very well. I am aware I must read in details what I want to know.

Infact, I agree with you that you share similar traits with my approach. You nailed it where you said one needs to consider the preacher before his words. Of course yes.

I don't mean to argue with you, and I kinda like your soft answers. Yeah, I know I have to read them in details to know about it.

About why he called himself the son of man, hmmmm! I get what you are saying. It is when I read I can understand him better. That is a good answer why I might consider reading it.

Then, I understand why you recommended the book. Hahaha. My stand on reincarnation. Hmmmm!

Please, could you do me a favor? Please, give me the chapter and verse (or pages, or online links, or any kind of reference in the messages) of the following:

1. Where he talked about his origin and the relationship of that to saying he is the son of man.

2. Reincarnation.

I am trying to find the "push" to make me read it, or the "turn off" not to make me. That's just me. It's how my intuition works. It's not like I am saying your faith is wrong. Even Jesus teaching were recorded as "strange teachings" according to Mark. People found them initially strange. Thanks for your response.

damesilver:
@ pistotita by the way, I like your farming stuff. I would really have loved to be in the field of farming becuaee it seems to me to be the most natural thing we need now. All these corporate businesses of armtwisting to get money are some how. Many of the things go we do now a days are unhealthy.

Farming is a noble profession. It's a pity I'm not brought up that way. And now I'm in the line of construction (a QS in training). I like the field, too, but many atimes, no work; you need long leg to get job, people sometimes bribe their way, when you get job you are underpaid.. etc etc..

Most of us weren't born into farming. I started when I wanted to return home from Europe. And I knew I wasn't going to use my certificates to work. In fact, the salaries were turn off. They cheat us in Nigeria. All the big 4s and oil companies under pay us here. My brain was working in euros and dollars at that time. lol

It is not too late. Go and check threads on agriculture.

Start with my thread on Agricultural Investments in Agriculture Click HERE

Also, check my small scale cucumber and tomato garden. Click HERE

You should look at poultry, piggery, trees, etc farming. You will learn so much..Then, you can plan how to move forward.

3 Likes

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2019
damesilver:

Infact, everything needs to be checked thoroughly. Paul admonished his followers to check him very well. I am aware I must read in details what I want to know.

Infact, I agree with you that you share similar traits with my approach. You nailed it where you said one needs to consider the preacher before his words. Of course yes.

I don't mean to argue with you, and I kinda like your soft answers. Yeah, I know I have to read them in details to know about it.

About why he called himself the son of man, hmmmm! I get what you are saying. It is when I read I can understand him better. That is a good answer why I might consider reading it.

Then, I understand why you recommended the book. Hahaha. My stand on reincarnation. Hmmmm!

Please, could you do me a favor? Please, give me the chapter and verse (or pages, or online links, or any kind of reference in the messages) of the following:

1. Where he talked about his origin and the relationship of that to saying he is the son of man.

2. Reincarnation.

I am trying to find the "push" to make me read it, or the "turn off" not to make me. That's just me. It's how my intuition works. It's not like I am saying your faith is wrong. Even Jesus teaching were recorded as "strange teachings" according to Mark. People found them initially strange. Thanks for your response.

damesilver:

Most of us weren't born into farming. I started when I wanted to return home from Europe. And I knew I wasn't going to use my certificates to work. In fact, the salaries were turn off. They cheat us in Nigeria. All the big 4s and oil companies under pay us here. My brain was working in euros and dollars at that time. lol

You should look at poultry, piggery, trees, etc farming. You will learn so much..Then, you can plan how to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2019
damesilver:

2. Reincarnation.

damesilver:

1 Like

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
@ pistotita, Please how can you help me from the beginning about this farming stuff. Though I'm still in school now but will soon be through. I am ready to learn.

I am not a physically strong person oh.. But I'm not lazy. I easily buckle under stress, in fact I do have migraines. I'm telling you this so you could understand how you can help me. I'll visit the thread you posted later.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Your question regarding the Son of Man and reincarnation is gotten dear sir @pistotita.

The Author of the Grail Message recommends that the lecturers be read in sequence and there are reasons for that. I guess you may have read individual lectures of the book, due to your curiousity, and that's why some areas remain confused and unclear.

It would be inadvisable to recommend selected lectures for you in the Grail Message in order to understand a particular concept such as the Son of Man or reincarnation because all the lectures are united, one builds upon the other accordingly.

I will try to suggest some lectures for you however it is not the ideal. I want to repeat, that if you really want to know the whole truth about the knowledge of creation, life and existence necessary for spiritual development according to the will of the Almighty, you need to examine the Grail Message from cover to cover in humility. And not just for enriching intellectual knowledge.

It is the Author that says that people usually want to know the standard of a truth bringer before they consider what he has to offer. They want to assess the level of his message with his 'status'. He said this is not good enough, as a message is still a message just like gold still remains gold whether a prince holds it in his hand or a beggar holds it.

The content itself will tell you where he comes from even if he didn't say who he is. You can read the following lectures on the subject of the Son of Man.

The Holy Grail
World Events.
Let There be Light.

The thing is that the lectures are intertwined. No one lecture says it all. It is following those lectures graduaThe subject of reincarnation runs through the lectures from the very beginning. But you may read these lectures:

The mystery of birth and
The Name (Vol 3 lecture 23)

Let me know how it goes as soon as you can.
Best of luck sir.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
damesilver:
@ pistotita, Please how can you help me from the beginning about this farming stuff. Though I'm still in school now but will soon be through. I am ready to learn.

I am not a physically strong person oh. But I'm not lazy. I easily buckle under stress , in fact I do have migraines. I'm telling you this so you could understand how you can help me. I'll visit the thread you posted later.

You are want you eat
Stressful life and migraines are serious issues. You may have diarrhea or constipation issues too. Skin diseases like eczema, rashes, athlete foot, etc might be affecting you. These are fungi infection caused by yeast infection in the body. Joint pains, bone thining, bad eye problems, etc. included.

Previous medications
You might have used antibiotics or a powerful drug that wiped off good bacteria in your stomach. And when this happen, opportunists organisms took control. Like Ecoli. It's on your body but the good bacteria regulating them are gone. So, it can over grow. Then, you eat sugar and yeast develops. Yeast multiplies drastically with sugar. And then parasites like Pinworm took over also. They are gonna mess up your entire system. And your body will start fighting each other. Your immune system starts fighting to the extend your adrenal gland gets weakened. Then, serious and continous symptoms like migraine sets in. Doctors treat, but no cure.

Food Allergies
I'm sure you cannot tolerate lactose and gluten anymore. And you are still eaten them. You will just continue struggling. You have bowel challenges. That's the main problem. Most doctors don't understand it at all. Only oncologists and plastic surgeons or reconstructive surgeons who treat cancer patients are beginning to accept this kind of approach to treating their patients. Functional medical practitioners and Chinese herbal practitioners are good with it too. It's called "heat" in herbal medicine.

You need a real comprehensive test which are not done in Nigeria. You will send stool samples abroad. You may spend as much as $1,000 or even more for tests only. All infections in your body will be shown and sensitivity tests for antibiotics and herbal formulars are done. The way your hormones are working will be shown too so you can use supplements to correct them. All opportunists and parasites are checked too. Blood Occult also. And many others. It's about how your system is functioning generally. And you will clearly see all the medicines with sensitivity tests for both herbs and normal medicines. It's your choice to choose which you want to use.

Thenafter, you will order them. You Will spend mehn!

Prebiotic and Probiotics
From the tests you will be guided on the types of prebiotic and probiotics you need to use. So you can grow back the good bacteria.

Diet
You must change your diet completely. There are many things you will not be able to eat again. Better you do allergy test too.

Reduce Inflammation
Many organs and tissues in your body are swollen and bacteria are hiding under. It's why antibiotics and other medications aren't working for you. It's why stubborn infection like staph, h.pylori, streptococcus, etc cannot be easily cured. It can get to the stage that even malaria will be hard to cure. You must stop eaten food that is making your body to swell inside. Gradually, you bounce back to normal.

Antacids
Long usage of gascol, omeprazole, etc is bad. Ulcer patients just need to do this and they will be completely healed.

Organic Food
Learn organic gardening. Pesticides from inorganic foods are bad. My brother the worst are food stored like corn, beans and other grains. They are pesticides poisoned. These things mess up with our system. You should avoid them totally till you get better. Or go online and check how to remove pesticides from food. But I suggest you eradicate them. Infact, many of them are poison for you even they are organic produced because your body doesn't accept them again. You can't eat them for a long period like 2 to 15 months (depending on individuals) till your body heals with the help of supplements and eradication of all pathogens in your body.

Cancer
If you don't run now, it's cancer ooooo. These are overlooked symyoms. Things are going wrong in your head and that is why you are having migraine. Doctors are just going to treat symptoms and not the root problem.

Farming
The best way is that you start with the threads..We will talk more later. Just like how you said I should read the Grail message first. Hehehehe. Thenafter, you can have specific questions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
damesilver:
Your question regarding the Son of Man and reincarnation is gotten dear sir @pistotita.

The Author of the Grail Message recommends that the lecturers be read in sequence and there are reasons for that. I guess you may have read individual lectures of the book, due to your curiousity, and that's why some areas remain confused and unclear.

It would be inadvisable to recommend selected lectures for you in the Grail Message in order to understand a particular concept such as the Son of Man or reincarnation because all the lectures are united, one builds upon the other accordingly.

I will try to suggest some lectures for you however it is not the ideal. I want to repeat, that if you really want to know the whole truth about the knowledge of creation, life and existence necessary for spiritual development according to the will of the Almighty, you need to examine the Grail Message from cover to cover in humility. And not just for enriching intellectual knowledge.

It is the Author that says that people usually want to know the standard of a truth bringer before they consider what he has to offer. They want to assess the level of his message with his 'status'. He said this is not good enough, as a message is still a message just like gold still remains gold whether a prince holds it in his hand or a beggar holds it.

The content itself will tell you where he comes from even if he didn't say who he is. You can read the following lectures on the subject of the Son of Man.

The Holy Grail
World Events.
Let There be Light.

The thing is that the lectures are intertwined. No one lecture says it all. It is following those lectures graduaThe subject of reincarnation runs through the lectures from the very beginning. But you may read these lectures:

The mystery of birth and
The Name (Vol 3 lecture 23)

Let me know how it goes as soon as you can.
Best of luck sir.

Thank you very much. I will get in touch with you later.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 3:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Pistotita:

You are want you eat
Stressful life and migraines are serious issues. You may have diarrhea or constipation issues too. Skin diseases like eczema, rashes, athlete foot, etc might be affecting you. These are fungi infection caused by yeast infection in the body. Joint pains, bone thining, bad eye problems, etc. included.

Previous medications
You might have used antibiotics or a powerful drug that wiped off good bacteria in your stomach. And when this happen, opportunists organisms took control. Like Ecoli. It's on your body but the good bacteria regulating them are gone. So, it can over grow. Then, you eat sugar and yeast develops. Yeast multiplies drastically with sugar. And then parasites like Pinworm took over also. They are gonna mess up your entire system. And your body will start fighting each other. Your immune system starts fighting to the extend your adrenal gland gets weakened. Then, serious and continous symptoms like migraine sets in. Doctors treat, but no cure.

Food Allergies
I'm sure you cannot tolerate lactose and gluten anymore. And you are still eaten them. You will just continue struggling. You have bowel challenges. That's the main problem. Most doctors don't understand it at all. Only oncologists and plastic surgeons or reconstructive surgeons who treat cancer patients are beginning to accept this kind of approach to treating their patients. Functional medical practitioners and Chinese herbal practitioners are good with it too. It's called "heat" in herbal medicine.

You need a real comprehensive tests which are not done in Nigeria. You will send stool samples abroad. You may spend as much as $1,000 or even more for tests only. All infections in your body will be shown and sensitivity tests for antibiotics and herbal formulars are done. The way your hormones are working will be shown too so you can use supplements to correct them. All opportunists and parasites are checked too. Blood Occult also. And many others. It's about how your system is functioning generally. And you will clearly see all the medicines with sensitivity tests for both herbs and normal medicines. It's your choice to choose which you want to use.

Thenafter, you will order them. You Will spend mehn!

Prebiotic and Probiotics
From the tests you will be guided on the types of prebiotic and probiotics you need to use. So you can grow back the good bacteria.

Diet
You must change your diet completely. There are many things you will not be able to eat again. Better you do allergy test too.

Reduce Inflammation
Many organs and tissues in your body are swollen and bacteria are hiding under. It's why antibiotics and other medications aren't working for you. It's why stubborn infection like staph, h.pylori, streptococcus, etc cannot be easily cured. It can get to the stage that even malaria will be hard to cure. You must stop eaten food that is making your body to swell inside. Gradually, you bounce back to normal.

Antacids
Long usage of gascol, omeprazole, etc is bad. Ulcer patients just need to do this and they will be completely healed.

Organic Food
Learn organic gardening. Pesticides from inorganic foods are bad. My brother the worst are food stored like corn, beans and other grains. They are pesticides poisoned. These things mess up with our system. You should avoid them totally till you get better. Or go online and check how to remove pesticides from food. But I suggest you eradicate them. Infact, many of them are poison for you even they are organic produced because your body doesn't accept them again. You can't eat them for a long period like 2 to 15 months (depending on individuals) till your body heals with the help of supplements and eradication of all pathogens in your body.

Cancer
If you don't run now, it's cancer ooooo. These are overlooked symyoms. Things are going wrong in your head and that is why you are having migraine. Doctors are just going to treat symptoms and not the root problem.

Farming
The best way is that you start with the threads..We will talk more later. Just like how you said I should read the Grail message first. Hehehehe. Thenafter, you can have specific questions.

dear, sir, I want to appreciate you for your detailed response. I believe it will do good to many others reading this. Many heaven bless you richly, sir.

I have eczema all my back and it has refused to go. I've applied Abf tire, it will go and come back quick; I even bought one drug like that from a medicine store to cure it from inside, still no way. And I'm not a dirty person; I bath morning and evenings every day.

For the headache, I've also done a lot. I am someone who believes much in the power of herbs. I just stopped taking pcm, aspirin and ibuprofen because they just treat suface issues only.

I have seen different herbalists over this issue; they gave me herbs in form of black soaps to wash my head and pour the water at junctions. I refused this method first but after sometime I did it due to experience of people, but it Is still there. I bathed with another black soap still the same. I recently washed with another one yet I still experienced the headache yesterday.

I have been told long time that I may have to 'mark' my head; that is 'gbeere' in yoruba, but I have consistedly said no to this option. I don't like it. What's even the probability that it will work? Either way I don't want to do it.

I like the approach you took to explore the real cause and what could be done. I am looking for simple remedy due to money issue. It would be nice to do tests and all that but I'm incapable.

I would have typed better with more explanations but I use my phone which isn't doing well while typing.

thank you very very much, sir. I really appreciate the good work to are doing for many of us here by sharing from your wealth of knowledge which must have been costly to acquire.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2019
damesilver:

dear, sir, I want to appreciate you for your detailed response. I believe it will do good to many others reading this. Many heaven bless you richly, sir.

I have eczema all my back and it has refused to go. I've applied Abf tire, it will go and come back quick; I even bought one drug like that from a medicine store to cure it from inside, still no way. And I'm not a dirty person; I bath morning and evenings every day.

For the headache, I've also done a lot. I am someone who believes much in the power of herbs. I just stopped taking pcm, aspirin and ibuprofen because they just treat suface issues only.

I have seen different herbalists over this issue; they gave me herbs in form of black soaps to wash my head and pour the water at junctions. I refused this method first but after sometime I did it due to experience of people, but it Is still there. I bathed with another black soap still the same. I recently washed with another one yet I still experienced the headache yesterday.

I have been told long time that I may have to 'mark' my head; that is 'gbeere' in yoruba, but I have consistedly said no to this option. I don't like it. What's even the probability that it will work? Either way I don't want to do it.

I like the approach you took to explore the real cause and what could be done. I am looking for simple remedy due to money issue. It would be nice to do tests and all that but I'm incapable.

I would have typed better with more explanations but I use my phone which isn't doing well while typing.

thank you very very much, sir. I really appreciate the good work to are doing for many of us here by sharing from your wealth of knowledge which must have been costly to acquire.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2019
damesilver:

Self medication is wrong. Herbs are good but how do you know the ones to use? You use many things that are even damaging you more. Anything you use must be tested and prescribed, except some that are generally known herbs. It's same for normal medication too. The same way wrong antibiotics mess up people when used wrongly, is the same way herbs mess up people. I take herbs also, but I use according to the result of the tests I took. And since the laboratory is in the US, the herbs are Chinese and American. If Nigeria starts getting it right, we will have such in Nigeria too. I think I am interested in this. We need to get herbs out of the hands of those local sellers and package them in capsules. And then, we carry out sensitivity tests to let Nigerians use the best ones.

Everyone needs to go for the comprehensive test
All my family members are doing it, even the ones abroad. I have started educating them. And they are all testifying to its effectiveness. You just feel better. Even cancer patients benefit more. Anyone who wants to reduce weight should do it. Infact every American lady who wants to reduce weight must do it. Every American who wants to live longer must do it. Anyone having food alleges must do it. Constant constipation and diarrhea are terrible symptoms that must not be neglected.

Nigerians must do the comprehensive Test
You just hear "Ha! I still saw him yesterday, and he was looking ok, how come he has died?" That is the effect of long term accumulated diseases and stress with usage of toxins from herbs and antibiotics. Yet, Africans don't care. They tell you they were what their father's father used. But how did that their father's father die? The expected living years for Africans living in West Africa is very short. In Nigeria it is around "50-something".

The most powerful antibiotics are purchased over the counter in Nigetia. And many are fake. The abuse rate of drugs here is too high.

People consume bread with gluten like what here, yet they cant tolerate it. Those street breads are poisons. Lactose intolerance is rampant too. Where is fresh milk in Nigeria? Lol.

But there are still wonderful food in Nigeria.

It is not about detoxification and using useless products
I am not preaching using any expensive detoxification program. When you change your diet, your body will start regulating itself, and usage of such programs is unnecessary.

My brother, do not let money stop you. I repeat, don't let money stop you. Just read what you wrote. You want simple remedy. Which simpler option is available than what you have been doing? You have discarded your solution just because of money. Instead of you to learn more about what I am talking about and start practising what you can afford. Even when your people start seeing improvement, they can support you financially.

Do you think it's one day you got to where you are? No, you have unknowingly abused your body and your immune system for a long time. If you think I am wrong, go and check your white blood cells, and you will see how high they are over working, and extremely off the normal range. And that has been on for a long time. You will keep treating symptoms till you break down with something extremely serious. Then, that's when the money will come out. Please, don't allow it reach the point of no return where social media influencers are used to beg Nigerians for special fund.

My apology here sir. Please, I beg you in Jesus' name not to be annoyed with me cos of what I have said, and I am going to say. I have noticed Nigerians have resigned to their fate in everything. And at the mention of money, they just say "it's not for a common man". Are you a common man? You better start looking at yourself like you are a king. I was talking to a lady who contacted me in regards to farming vegetables. When she read how she can make good money via my thread, she told me that she wanted to use vegetable to take care of herself. She didn't know I understand the treatment she wants to go for even more than her. But I am not a forward person. And due to her condition, I recommended the kind of gardening she needs to do to make money. But later, I started seeing her action due to money (but she gave me the amount she wanted to spend on the business which I made sure I did not go beyond), and I have left her alone. The issue I think was that she discussed it with some people and they discouraged her that there are cheaper options. But she never told the people she discussed with her health condition, and those ones don't even know what everything mean if she had told them. I just asked her if she told them the expected profit. And she said no. I laughed. And she knew about the expected profit because she carried out an extensive market research which I guided her freely. That is huge sum if she consulted some other agricultural consultants. But I thought her how to do it freely. And she saw clearly with her eyes. She was shocked that vegetable farming on a small piece of land can bring such crazy profit. But then, she wants to use cheap method to do it, because she has consulted other people. I just smiled. Good luck to her. I pray she doesn't buy cancer materials for the project because that is what importers bring from China. My brother, do not ever talk again like someone who has resigned to fate. For what?

Diet is the foundation
If you are not going to do any other thing, do the most important thing which is changing your diet. I would say go and do allergy test but since the money is not available, it's trial and error you will use. And just eliminate the known troublesome ones. Then, start fermenting your food. Learn fermentation tricks. You don't need to buy expensive food, as you can do it yourself. These are not things I can easily teach you here, but you must learn them. I don't have the time to start teaching you, but I can guide you. I am just shocked how you discarded everything due to money issue. Bro, there is no simpler or cheap solution anywhere. Take it from me. You will just struggle and struggle, and your migraine will get worse. All those cutting of your head are rubbish and nonsense. You are even polluting yourself more.

If I start with you, it will shock you the kind of good food in Nigeria. We have so many good food which those practising good eating lifestyle in abroad even know their Nigerian names. They know how to order very well from London. Lol. And those in North America know where to order from too. I was shocked when a white man started calling my local diets in the real local languages, but with a funny accent. lol. And I had ditched the food. Lol. Since the day I returned to eating them, I have been experiencing fast and rapid digestion. I was shocked initially, and now, I am fully back to the good Nigerian food.

H.Pylori
I can tell you that if you live in Lagos, Abuja, or any highly densely place, and you always drink those sachet water commonly called "pure water", the probability you have this bacteria called h.pylori in you is over 95%. Go and read about h.pylori and see the place Nigeria stands in worldwide chat. You will be shocked how this bacteria is rattling us. This is one of the deadliest known bacteria which doctors ignored for a long time until one stubborn doctor proved his colleagues wrong that h.pylori causes ulcer. That was when they started taking it serious. Bammmm! H.pylori causes colon cancer. Ha! H.Pylori! That guy is a silent killer that will damage many areas, from respiratory to reproductive to nervous to everywhere. In fact, go and get the test done fast. I am almost sure you will tell me that it's positive. At least treat it first. That is a major bacteria out. Go and do both stool and serum tests. Do not use antibiotics if it's positive. If you have it, contact me. Never use antibiotics. Triple Therapy works, but it's efficiency has been reduced and I have proofs if anyone, or any doctor wants to challenge me. It still works, but the chances that antibiotics will work for you is slim. It will kill you more. You have abused your body. So, ditch antibiotics. If you listen to normal doctors, you will just kill yourself. Listen more to oncologists and reconstructive surgeons who understand you.

If you always experience bloating, you belch , and fart alot, you are likely a candidate of H.Pylori eradication diet and program. Take it very serious. In fact, Lagos State needs to do emergency and compulsory tests for all. And Sanwo-Olu needs to take Lagos tap water system serious. Many "pure water" and bottled factory must be closed. President Buhari must implement cassava bread program started by Jonathan. I keep seeing reasons Nigerians are stupid for kicking out Jonathan and bringing in B.uhari. I am not a politician, but with what I see daily, B.uhari is a big mistake. I agree J.onathan had to go, but not Bu.hari. A real set back.

Vegetable Production, a way out of poverty
Isaac made his money when there was farming in the land. I can show you the way out of financial crisis using gardening. But you need money to do it also. If you can raise the initial capital, you will enjoy the rest of your life, my brother. You will just be smiling. The more Nigeria gets harder, the richer you become. I am damn serious. I work less because food is so expensive now; therefore, I make more profit. Find time to read my threads. You will do yourself a big favor doing so. And take notes of the risks involved.

My Recommendation
1. Get your diet right. Start now (I can help you) It prevents further damage, and the healing process will be triggered.
2. Go for simple tests in Nigeria, and treat those ones. At least, it makes sense to solve the known ones.
3. Avoid antibiotics. Don't mess up your system more.
4. Exercise a lot. It works wonders
5. Look into making consistent income for yourself. Take organic gardening serious. (I can guide you)
6. You will definitely be relieved, but that's not the end of the story. Since you dont have the money for the test, this process might take you 2 years or more. Then, after you have the cash to spend, go for the required tests. But if you can do the tests fast, you will have rapid improvement. You can tackle everything faster. Of course, your success depends on initial eradication of all the pathogens in you. You must remove all bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites. Then, put in good bacteria in your gut so that regulation can come in. And then, treat stress by helping affected glands with supplements. Though, real relieve is rapid with the tests, but the road to total healing is a long process. Why? The road to where you are today is very long too. You have been abusing your body for a long time.

Results
1. You will look younger. "Fresh skin, fresh, fresh, fresh, freshness all over you" Lol.
2. You will be healthier.
3. You can never do this program and remain obesed or underweight. I am in the process too right now, and I am seeing the result. It works. My doctors learned so much with my case. I had to help myself when they didn't understand me. Thank God they are listening doctors. Anyway one of my brothers is a doctor, and so many are presently getting solutions from him cos he championed my treatment. I was under him all through the difficult period. So that is helping me. Funny, I had done a test which brought out everything while I was abroad, but I did not understand it then. Doctors treated the symptoms at that time.

Importance of Learning Organic farming
Learn organic farming and start producing food by yourself. The food we eat in Nigeria these days are poisons. Please read online how to remove pesticides from food before eating them. Please take it serious. Please! But there are still food you cannot remove the chemicals in them.

We unconsciously take antibiotics daily from poultry and pig products
Learn organic vegetable, poultry, rabbit, and other animal production. Oga, right now, I produce what I eat. I have just started. The plan is to produce the eggs meat, chicken, etc I eat by myself. I am scared of this Fulani crisis. Ha! If we don't see Fulani meat again, farmers will kill us all. I prefer buying red meat than buying white meat. All white meats in Nigeria are poisons. Eggs are poisons. This is where we take antibiotics from. You may say you aren't taking antibiotics, but you consistently consume it from the eggs, chicken, pigs, etc that you eat. Only Fulani meat is safe for now Please, leave those saying red meat is bad. Just ignore them. Science is confusion. They are marketing gimmicks to make us buy white meat from chemical people. Don't listen to their useless stories.

The more you consume eggs, pigs, chickens, or any product produced with hormones, antibiotics, and other chemicals, you are taking in antibiotics and those chemicals indirectly. And the time you fall sick, antibiotics will not work for you again. You can verify this from doctors.

May God perfect your healing. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
@ pistotita, I didn't want to quote the whole thing that's why mention your moniker instead.

You see I don't just know how to say thank you for all these invaluable information without pay. It was as if I am reading the column of Femi Kusa of the nation newspaper and prof Ashiru of the punch.

Your words are well noted, sir. This is why many of us die because we lack knowledge and refuse to seek, both in physical and spiritual matters.

Thank you very much sir. Please feel free to recommend other things you deem necessary and you may ask questions.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
damesilver:
@ pistotita, I didn't want to quote the whole thing that's why mention your moniker instead.

You see I don't just know how to say thank you for all these invaluable information without pay. It was as if I am reading the column of Femi Kusa of the nation newspaper and prof Ashiru of the punch.

Your words are well noted, sir. This is why many of us die because we lack knowledge and refuse to seek, both in physical and spiritual matters.

Thank you very much sir. Please feel free to recommend other things you deem necessary and you may ask questions.

You should try paleo diet if you like it. It's a bit tough in this Nigeria. Try to learn food fermentation too. Ferment grains before cooking them.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by damesilver(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pistotita:

You should try paleo diet if you like it. It's a bit tough in this Nigeria. Try to learn food fermentation too. Ferment grains before cooking them.

Thanks very, sir. I'm still waiting for your feedback on lectures I posted to you. I don't know how far you are with them?
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2019
damesilver:

Thanks very, sir. I'm still waiting for your feedback on lectures I posted to you. I don't know how far you are with them?

When I have a question, I will ask.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Cheekah212(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
I just read through this thread from start to finish and I've never felt more ignorant. This is a blessing. I'm moving on to your threads on farming now... I'm eager to learn.
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Cheekah212:
I just read through this thread from start to finish and I've never felt more ignorant. This is a blessing. I'm moving on to your threads on farming now... I'm eager to learn.

Are you planning to get into organic food production for yourself and your family, or profit making production?
Re: Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study by iamdannyfc(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wow. Apart from reading to the end, i realise on this thread that my fear of starting my own farm is about to end.

I just request a farm from my school authority this month, hoping that my friend whom i believe is an experience farmer would partner with me on the farm.
Well, he agreed and i requested for the land. But the problem now is that we thought he would be doing his I.T inside school but unfortunately he will be going to another state.
I have been searching for who can mentor me since then before we resume back to school next month.
And here i am!
Oya! Where should i start from @pistotita

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The Soul Exist? / The Truth About The Islamic Kaaba (the Black Stone) / 50 Reasons Why Muhammad Was NOT A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 266
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.