Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,909 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen (28757 Views)

Between This Couple Arguing On Cooking Food At Home Or Buying Food Outside / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Chukalemon(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeeh.what was sulieman been thinking of in first place
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by NLSavage: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2019
Fuckthamods:
It was all a misunderstanding... Buhari can be dumb enough to try that but the cabal ain't. Na ghost mode things to achieve their agenda, not in this over bloat manner.
who is the cabal
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Enemyofpeace: 3:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Mumu man
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by pfadom: 5:01am On Jul 12, 2019
What is apostolic about this shamelessly divisive man?
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by CoolAmbience(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2019
AmiciLord:
Apostle didn't checked the other pages before posting that sh*
Apostle need better slap...

Apostle who?

That guy is no Apostle.

These are just bunch of opportunists reaping off on Nigerians while causing widespread division and animosity.
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Enosa1(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2019
Anyone can make a mistake...
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by martineverest(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2019
TruthinAction:
What is Arabic inscription doing on our currency? Is Arabic part of our spoken or official language?
that's not Arabic,it's ajami script.. Hausa traditional calligraphy
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by martineverest(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2019
Enosa1:
Anyone can make a mistake...
even when it's mischievous?
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Enosa1(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2019
martineverest:
even when it's mischievous?
I don't have the said passport yet, I also thought it was just fulani herdsmen and cattle that were represented as some bloggers made us understand. I would have also taken his stand if I had commented on the matter earlier. So you don't know the circumstances that made the Apostle to make that comment.

It may be that he didn't check the pages of the passport himself, and act on what he saw online.
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by martineverest(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2019
Enosa1:
I don't have the said passport yet, I also thought it was just fulani herdsmen and cattle that were represented as some bloggers made us understand. I would have also taken his stand if I had commented on the matter earlier. So you don't know the circumstances that made the Apostle to make that comment.

It may be that he didn't check the pages of the passport himself, and act on what he saw online.
as a pastor and influential man,wont you confirm news before posting on line and it could instigate violence?
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by LegoMetahuman: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
Urchman200:
people like u can't stand against what is wrong, this government has made Nigerians to be suspicious about them and it will remain like that until they start thinking of things that will unit us not divide us,yorubas are quick to explain the motive of this evil government, but when it happens it will get to everybody sha.
shut the fhuck up urchingman

if standing against bigoted people dividing people in the name of foreign religion is wrong, im glad to be wrong.

some igbos have successfully made a lot of nigerians think igbos are drug dealers and kidnappers.
does that give any prominent person to go about telling people to discriminate against igbos?

the disgusting hypocrisy is always the problem with you lot that you cant see beyond your religion or tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat / Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.