Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

The Only Reason Women Argue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Reason Women Argue. (1311 Views)

The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. / She Doesn't Argue With Me / Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Reason Women Argue. by parki: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
i am not a sexist but. . . . . .

yes everyone knows that a man argues to make sense. statement 100% correct

for women, i cant remember when last ur arguments about anything/subject made sense.

men back me up on this if you know it is true.
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by queeneve: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2010
You sexist pig!

The reason why it doesn't make sense to YOU is because you want to be RIGHT ALL THE TIME,

Learn that EVERYTHING said to you is not your enemy, ACCEPT the fact that other people may know something that you DON'T KNOW,
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by Rocktation(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
Still can't believe that you said what you said. Men that generally don't think past their door posts.
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by Rocktation(f): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
Besides, i tried sooo hard but still could not see 'the only reason women argue' in your post. And you talk about making sense.
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by 190: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2010
Some women even argue that Their Childrenz school fees should be invested into markup (mary-kay)
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
Poster, your argument is totally pointless.

Men like you who think that way are arrogant. You are simply trying to convince yourself by claiming and pretending that you are more than what you believe that you are not.

Keep this in mind, being a MAN is not a privilege and does not makes you a higher type of human being.
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by dobodobo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
Anyone who says Man is not the greatest human on earth is messing with the work of God and that person is probably the low brain human on earth( I do not mention name)- God has made man above of all things and take unimportant part of man, use in creating woman, that's why women got little brain(No could argue about that) and they argue about money, think about party, friend's birthday, cloths, they want to get their friend's type shoe, chain etc and at worst they gathers themselves together with in same cloths like footballers in jersey or student in uniforms
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by 190: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
dobodobo:

Anyone who says Man is not the greatest human on earth is messing with the work of God and that person is probably the low brain human on earth( I do not mention name)- God has made man above of all things and take unimportant part of man, use in creating woman, that's why women got little brain(No could argue about that) and they argue about money, think about party, friend's birthday, cloths, they want to get their friend's type shoe, chain etc and at worst they gathers themselves together with in same cloths like footballers in jersey or student in uniforms

Eyah this is for you!! grin grin
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by dobodobo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Why 190 open mouth like pussy, you don forget say I no Holy,I beg I no mention name
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
190:

Eyah this is for you!! grin grin

I doubt if he was created by God. wink
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by Creamish(f): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2010
[font=Comic sans MS ] . . . a pointless thread for the sole purpose of argument n diss.[/font] undecided
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by 190: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2010
dobodobo:

@Why 190 open mouth like kitty, you don forget say I no Holy,I beg I no mention name
grin grin
Eyah:

I doubt if he was created by God. wink
I agree with you, I seriously doubt!! grin grin
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by parki: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2010
whenever a man argues atleast u notice he is tryin to prove his point no matter whoever he is arguing with be it his galfrnd, wife, mistress whosoever

but just listen to woman in an argument, they basically just chat random stuff, no point at all their aim is just to get you pissed so you can work out otherwise why then in an argument would a woman ask u qstns of issues that happened 50yrs ago and while u r there tryin to rmember u hear the lips ranting fire.
only for u to hear them say "he just left the house because he knws he was guilty"  

like i said women argue to drive u nuts.
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by dobodobo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Parki, You do not need to contest for election, you have already won on this matter. forget all those small girls wey dey form posting against you.Na them get their fingers,God don make man head and woman Nyansh
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by 190: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2010
dobodobo:

@Parki, You do not need to contest for election, you have already won on this matter. forget all those small girls wey dey form posting against you.Na them get their fingers,[size=13pt]God don make man head and woman Nyansh[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin

somebody please hold me,

Im dying of laffta here, grin grin grin
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by queeneve: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
Retards are known to have UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER,

Drop his azz on the ground,
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2010
190:

grin grinI agree with you, I seriously doubt!! grin grin

It takes one to know one. You have the same creator. grin
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by 190: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
Eyah:

It takes one to know one. You have the same creator. grin

Dont forget you were the first to notice this,

so,
queeneve:

Retards are known to have UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER,

Drop his azz on the ground,
Bite me you are a nyash!! grin grin
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by Macgreat(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2010
dobodobo:

@Parki, You do not need to contest for election, you have already won on this matter. forget all those small girls wey dey form posting against you.Na them get their fingers,God don make man head and woman Nyansh

grin grin grin
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by iice(f): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2010
parki:

whenever a man argues atleast u notice he is tryin to prove his point no matter whoever he is arguing with be it his galfrnd, wife, mistress whosoever

but just listen to woman in an argument, they basically just chat random stuff, no point at all their aim is just to get you pissed so you can work out otherwise why then in an argument would a woman ask u qstns of issues that happened 50yrs ago and while u r there tryin to rmember u hear the lips ranting fire.
only for u to hear them say "he just left the house because he knws he was guilty"  

like i said women argue to drive u nuts.

Whilst i agree to an extent with you. . .that would be ages ago and not present times. We all know many men behave like women. And the caliber trolling the grounds of nl is a beyond redemption.
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by Moyola(f): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
. . .Nonsense! tongue
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by dobodobo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2010
I no send anyone on NL,You cannot change the work of God,We still remain wisest,the greatest, the highest human on earth, even if una want bribe me with pussy, I still talk true because  fornication guarantee for me else where
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by queeneve: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
I don't bite heads,
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by adagz01(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hmmm. . . .  .

Sidon dey watch~
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by queeneve: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2010
Will the PARENT OF these kids please come FORWARD,

I SWEAR THESE KIDS LOOKED LIKE THEY HAVING A SEIZURE MIXED WITH DOING KUNG FU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsIYm0Gutto&NR=1
Re: The Only Reason Women Argue. by Omolola1(f): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2010
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Make Sure To Check The Package Fellas / Why Do Girls Love You When Your Brok? / Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.